www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
www81.zippyshare.com/v/ejjfu3op/file.html
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/25/how-mad-dog-mattis-got-his-christmas-cookies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

The method to find out who Trump's real allies are is when the enemy establishment world elites are using the mainstream media to single them out.

If they were heavily criticized by the MSM for several days they are Trump's closest allies. If they were criticized so little or even patted on the head by MSM... they are the infiltrators...

They believe they are creating chaos in the White House, but as a result they are showing Trump who are his closets allies.

So what's next for Flynn? Will he join Paul Manafort and assist Trump from the shadows?

Crazy Cat Lady tweeted about Flynn and Pizzagate

Eighty seven niggers.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Rev up those ICE raids!

>Jeb Bush VP
Nice meme

>36 percent increase in adults 25–54
Admit we fucked you........Just do it

Flynn's resignation was a test. A test for both the intelligence community and Trump's cabinet. The public/media is not the target.

>Trump waits to replace Flynn
>Russia hands over Snowden as a gift
>Trump pardons and appoints Snowden as National Security Advisor

Think of the salt

How many bugs are there in the WH dry walls?

guys i'm scared

can we please win some more?

I wasn't done winning

Who /GallonADay/ Here?

Nice.

hmm, i wonder why pence is rarely criticized?

There's a reason Trump talked to Abe out on the golf course and flies down to Mar-a-Lago every weekend.

Raw milk from local dairy son. We wuz milkmen.

>Flynn exposed the CIA's shitty work in Syria
huh

this guy gets it

Was the information that Flynn shared with the Russian ambassador classified? It wouldn't be, since the new administration wasn't in yet, right?

>dem mental gymnastics just to support /ourguy/
lel

Has anyone ever said a bad word about Mattis. The MSM and even Joe is Joe love him

>Drinking milk in public triggers nogs because they are all lactose intolerant

sorry for the caps but i am angry

RESIGNED RIGHT AFTER THE CNN ARTICLE DROPPED ABOUT HOW YATES WARNED TRUMP & CO A LONG TIME AGO THAT FLYNN WAS VULNERABLE AND A TRAITOR

THIS IS JUST THEIR WAY OF LITERALLY TRYING TO BURY THE STORY

DON'T FUCKING GIVE UP WITHOUT A FULL AND OPEN INVESTIGATION. I WANT TO SEE FUCKING 10 BENGHAZIS INTO THIS.

These are not the actions of innocent men. Innocent men do not wait until they are caught in a lie. This weekend Conway and Spicer did the whole news circuit thing and tried to make it seem like Trump didn't know anything. Tonight, at 10 PM, CNN issued an article stating Sally Yates warned Trump admin about Flynn's Russia ties months ago. Caught them directly in a lie, as they were stating that they had NO IDEA.

30 min later... Flynn resigns. They realized shit was hitting the fan. They did this to quell investigation and protect Bannon, Putin, Trump, Rybolovlev (who was in Palm Beach w/ Trump this weekend) and who knows how many other people in on this coup.

These are not the actions of innocent men. This is a straight up coup.

So draining the swamp and purging the MSM is impossible right? This country is corrupt to the bone and completely under the control of the Jews.

I just hope like hell that Bannon and Miller don't do something stupid and get caught up in something where they're forced to "resign".

Are you suggest the VP and the Chief of Staff are working against Trump?

New info is coming out that the botched Yemen raid was caused by a leak in the State Department. Three Muslim brothers that were appointed by Obama's administration, and who had access to top secret intel about operations in the Middle East, were fired when Tillerson was confirmed, a few days after the Yemen raid, in connection to stolen State Department equipment.

>Yemen raid happens
>was supposed to be completely unknown to the Muslims
>moonless night where the seals were practically invisible
>Owens dies
>Tillerson confirmed
>mass firings in the State Department, including the Aman brothers

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-11/alleged-muslim-spy-ring-why-rex-tillerson-cleaned-house

Some lawyer said Flynn was a private citizen while he made the call to the Russian amb. which means wiretapping him is illegal.

Plus he pointed out how Obama toured Europe and talked to Merkel, etc while GWB was still in office in 08.

The double standards are so fucking sickening.

He didn't have info to share, he just said not to worry about Obama's bitchy little sanctions.

The VP doesn't do much unless the President kicks the bucket

He knows the WH is bugged?

Without killing them, yes.

> Coup definition:

An election lost by a whiny liberal

Wait, if he was a private citizen, how could anyone claim this was classified information he was sharing?

nice pasta

is he the best political pundit out here at the moment? spot on analysis every video.

Of course. He didn't build it, thus it's not friendly territory. Why do you think he was talking about staying in Trump Tower as president? The White House is a trap.

If true, it could mean Owens' death is the Dem's fault for slow walking Tillerson.

>twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
Has anyone seen this shit?

i need my morning joe

RARE

>zerohedge

You can't criticise the unimpeachable warrior-monk or it just makes you look bad. Even the media knows that calling soldiers baby-killer is only going to backfire on you in this day and age.

SLOW AND STEADY

They all have to die. Everyone knows it.

Please tell me triangle force is 'cleaning up' traitors quietly.

I remember the media saying he was an 'islamiphobe' and 'too crazy' to run the Pentagon

General Flynn's book, The Field of Fight.

Read up boys. It's our duty to push this now that the Deep State has claimed its first victim.

He served his country for decades brilliantly and called out the Obama CIA for their shenanigans. Never forget that to them, everyone is expendable.

www81.zippyshare.com/v/ejjfu3op/file.html

tell that to dick cheney and gw sr

ETA on Spice Daddy?

He is not the man to push

I was hoping that's what that was. Can't dump the Trump.

Joe is Joe neighbor.

>While most know about the Yemen raid, most do not know about the dismissal of the three Aman brothers, Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan. On February 2nd, they were abruptly removed from their positions of managing information technology for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. Though they were initially suspected merely of stealing equipment, a connection with the previously-hacked computers of Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) revealed something far more sinister:

>Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.

>As Mad World News reported, the Aman brothers were hired by the Obama administration, and access to top secret information regarding military operations. The committees they allegedly worked for had access to “the most sensitive and secretive government intelligence, including covert anti-terrorism activity… including the Yemen operation”

>EXCLUSIVE: House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs Committee Members Compromised By Rogue IT Staff
dailycaller.com/2017/02/04/exclusive-house-intelligence-it-staffers-fired-in-computer-security-probe/

This is fucking treason. Playing politics with National Defense. Fucking disgusting, I will not forget this

idk like 9 hours

What happened what's all the fuss about

they tapped the russian you dumb cunt

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/12/25/how-mad-dog-mattis-got-his-christmas-cookies.html
>implying anyone could find a legitimate reason to hate on him

Pedophiles putting it in our faces. Phil is now implicated.

Would rather buy it, so I can help with money.
A 0.40 mb file seems shady.
I recommend people check this sort of thing with caution.

read this when he was appointed. damn good book. it's a shame he is gone. Trump should release the transcripts. apparently he didn't even talk to Russia about sanctions.

Flynn resigned

dude the problem is he was claiming he didn't share much. turns out he did, and the Trump administration found out and had to cut him loose. somebody actually fucked up here

Oh my...
So long since I didn't have a new pet.
Thanx funny accent.

I guess he just needed to fully commit to this new job.

Why

>how the jews subverted /ptg/ into watching neocon propaganda everyday

Bump. Remember also Flynn's son had the balls to speak out about P1zzagate. This is a heroic family that I won't abandon.

just like always none will go to jail.
lol too big to jail guys. no investigation even needed.

Trump talked to the Mexican president without MSM brigading as well. What he and Obama did are different than what Flynn did.

>COMETS

Jesus Christ. And people think there's nothing to this shit....

The way I see it, gentlemen, is that this is at worst a drain of the momentum Trump gained within these first weeks. A small drain at that, one that people will attempt to exacerbate and overexaggerate as best they can to attempt to be divisive. Mass doomsaying is a favorite tactic of the shill because people, no matter how resilient, thick-skinned or redpilled, can crack under repetition like a rock beneath a waterfall. But unlike rocks, humans have the unique ability to regenerate, reaffirm and reinforce. Some may call it mental gymnastics, but it's simply the process by which we affirm our own beliefs and remain steadfast in our convictions.

In short, don't get your pants in a twist and don't let anyone put their hand near your ass to twist them for you. We are still winning.

Checked. Triangle force needs to clean up these traitors quietly.

AWOO~

Which is odd since Trump has said he isn't going to get rid of them for nothing

digits confirm

I think he may have felt guilty about putting Pence on the spot in those interviews

Ultimately, Flynn made too many mistakes to stick around.

warning russia of impending sanctions while being a citizen without diplomatic power

then lying about it.

What did he discuss then? Does anyone know?

NO WAY

SHES FUCKING TOAST GOYS

I understand, but it's absolutely legit. I wouldn't pass garbage here.

You can download it from Bookzz.org if you don't trust me.

nice script

pure co incidence

What you have done?

wrong

he was not warning of impending sanctions you fucking tard

he was telling them or suggesting to them that the sanctions would be lifted and to stay calm

what are the chances of Flynn joining Infowars? We need patriots like him to make their voices heard.

not even the jews can convince more than a handful of people to watch mourning joe

Flynn "resigning" is a double-edge sword move. The enemy will react and Trump is able to determine who will next infiltrate.

How was the phone call recorded

The dems smear campaign against him was so intense im thinking Flynn is about to drop off the face of the earth

Glad to serve

I get the comet pizza reference.
But how is it significant?
It is late as fuck so I am retarded.