Sup Forums I'm thinking about dedicating the next 20 years of my existence to travelling across the world and...

Sup Forums I'm thinking about dedicating the next 20 years of my existence to travelling across the world and impregnating young, poor, but genetically gifted girls.

What the fuck's the point of life if you can't even be the person with the most genetic posterity on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8GLhJv6ck
news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/13/17/heartbroken-woman-sets-house-on-fire-in-cebu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great plan, litter the world with fatherless losers destined to become failures because you weren't around to raise them.

Quality over quantity.

>living your life for the geneticjew
>living your life for the pleasurejew

Are you even trying?

Would you travel the world collecting the world's rarest and finest seeds and then when you get home dump them all in the gutter and hope something grows?

Julian Assange did this. He has a child on every continent

this

You are basically muslim tier if you do what you just said you will do OP

>becoming nigger-tier trash

kill yourself

You are literally a nigger

It's working now. Evolution rewards those who successfully passed on their genes, not the happy or well-adjusted, and certainly not some aging man-child who's too cool and deep to reproduce.

Your kids would grow up with single mothers and probably would have fairly shit or uninteresting lives. They would as a result, not breed with the most genetically gifted of their ilk, leaving your genes to eventually fade into nothing.

It's also not easy to just impregnate women.

Your image macro sucks

Your a terrible poster

Your unfunny

Your probably stupid

You'll never have more genetic distribution than a nigger

You probably can't get women

You probably don't have much money

Your thread is about to be saged by me

I've had the same idea.

You could be like Genghis Khan and impregnate like 100 hot babes.

But yeah that'd be fucked up for the kids and the woman. Probably grow up in poverty, and your kids would hate you for not being there

>1 post

Fucking hell. SAvaGE

>your

Why would you ruin their superior genes with your beta self.

>kill me

It would only work if you were able to provide for them from time to time and appear as father figure.Pretty risky and irresponsible approach to breeding

This is extreme degeneracy. Do you realize how many liberals you will be creating by impregnating so many single moms?

Are you calling Ghengis Khan a fucking loser?

He murdered hundreds of thousands and raped thousands and his reward is a freaking genetic legacy for the rest of time?

Fuck you and your morality; shitty people get rewarded all the time

What's the point of spreading physical genes if you don't also pass down your mental genes? They may have your eyes or your nose, but at the end of the day they will follow another man's culture, another man's religion, another man's way of life. Your legacy will still be cucked.

Rural towns in Mexico are a safe bet. But you can only do one at a time before you move to the next town. People are horrifyingly uneducated there so they will fall right in your trap. However, they're quite religious and they won't hesitate to kill you by taking a girl's virginity or something. So town hoping will be your life.

t. Mexican with experience

So basically, you're gonna be a nigger?

Fucking kill yourself

you're meant to amass wealth, land and livestock and trade money with the parents for their daughter(s) and properly teach and feed them before procreating
then you're meant to properly home-school all of your own children while your wives share the work managing the livestock, farm, cook and clean
you'll be completely exhausted by the time your children are completely autonomous and contribute to the work but it'll be well, well worth it
beware of fuckers that'll try to label your family as some sort of cult
and don't fuck your daughters, man
teach all your offsprings properly

If I impregnate even a thousand women with my seed, my superior IQ will ensure that at the very least 1% of those people become successes

What the fuck's the point of having 2-5 children with one single person when you're limiting your potential genetic diversity output, and only like one of those people are gonna be successes anyway?

Face it you plebs, you've fallen victim to the Christianity Jew.

We live in a world of chaos. Those who rise above as ubermensch affect it for the rest of time.

You will not be one of those mensch.

That's what I thought. I have a naturally young looking face so I could pass as a teen until my early 30s, so that is another advantage. I just hate that I didn't think to do this sooner. I'm already 23 and no kids yet.

You're literally ruining the country by creating a shit ton of children raised in a dysfunctional family. Even if you make geniuses you'll be creating George Soros figures.

I have fathered two daughters in Thailand, I send them each 150 USD a month and that is enough for them to live as kings while costing me less than 3% of my monthly income.

Spain managed to eradicated a native species and improve their genetic stock while retaining their independence, every gifted White man should be doing the same.

>my superior IQ
>posts this retardation

Your children will be terrible shitposters like you, if they are lucky enough to afford a computer with a single working mother.

saged again.

The times of land-barons are long past. We're going to become increasingly susceptible to communist influence; I don't want my family to end up pigfeed for the communist Jew

You can do this up to your 70s here but you would need to become a land owner. Fucking your workers' wives and daughters like it should be. Was easier to amass land in the past thou. So start working.

Kek wills it my com-rades. Chaos is the only way. Only through chaos, only through the proliferation of as many semi-random variables can the world be influenced in a positive way.

Only by seizing the day.

This man gets it. Why did you stop your proliferation my com-rade?

Regression to the mean, nature vs nurture

Your children will grow up brilliant, frustrated by a lack of education and resources, and unable to leverage their superior genes.

They'll destroy themselves, in memory and image of the animal that spawned them.

I may only get two or three offspring, but they'll succeed with the full support of an ordinary man.

And with a little bit of luck, when they ask them what inspired them to lead the world, they'll talk about a boring man, who always had time for them and bled from his hands and eyes for his children's dreams.

Perhaps they'll isolate your genes one day; and wonder why there is a family tree which laid its roots right along the poverty line.

You're free to live your life, but there is no guarantee that your children will end up having a net gain positive effect on the world.

I don't HAVE to impregnate only poor women; I could feasibly develop a persona of class or sophistication, and then convince even middle-aged women of my superior stock; thus potentially having them realize the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity of my presence.

You also fail to consider that I could leave an anonymous method of keeping in touch with each woman, and then teaching my children that way.

In short, you are a short-sighted fool whose cloud-built kingdom will fall shortly after your death, as Chaos laughs at your hubris from afar.

t.

Your paltry pebbles do nothing to hurt my carefully-constructed ego, as I evade them with a confidence matched by few a man; try again

In short, so are you.

And you have the gall to say your ill-concieved progeny will have a future beyond mine.

And you make one crucial error: Your genetic stock is not worth a quarter million dollars. They will accept better offers from your so-called untermench.

You aren't a once in a lifetime opportunity, You're on Sup Forums.

If you really were all you claim to be, you'd be a sperm donor and be done with it; but they screen for mental disorders and poor temperament.

some of them will survive, and pass on their independent genes. it's natural selection

Are you seriously comparing some random internet loser to Ghengis fucking Khan?

Not until he has impregnated as many as Ghengis obviously.

>Carefully constructed

It ought to be. Every look in the mirror would be like an earthquake to your ego, so you you'd need god tier delusional engineering.

Why do you think families evolved? Why do humans live in nuclear families?

Pro tip: it's because it's the most successful way of spreading your genes in the long term.

Enjoy your AIDS.

That's not the point; the point was to illustrate that there is no such thing as karma nor just deserts nor justice itself.

There is only force, violence, and imposition of the will.

My appearance is about 7/10, women compliment me enough times even without getting a chance to speak to me.

Once I construct my demeanor such that women will be intrigued by my state in the world, the die will be set; only thirty minutes are required for the illusion to succeed.

Life is all about illusion.

Why do you think women have cucked men for all eternity, getting a superior provider to provide for them?

I will handle the nature. Let some other sap handle the nurture.

You don't need to travel the world nor create single mothers, there are plenty of hot single mothers around that you do this with.

Personally I have the exact same view on you on passing ones genes down bring the ultimate goal, but I just plan to get a wife and have a lot of kids with her, and subtly educate them to do the same

I plan to do some of this in America as well, but it will prove riskier due to the nature of the western woman.

Why don't you just donate a fuck load of sperm? If your genes really are as great as you say they'll gladly take you on.

What's more you don't have to deal with the morality of all this

>evolution rewards the passing on of genes
No it doesn't, almost all genes being passed on die off. Evolution rewards preservation, you must preserve, you must be a father, be a provider, a caregiver.

You have no idea how to get laid also
>single mothers
Good grief Charlie Brown

Don't meet the height requirement; I'm 5'8.5
Gynocentric society is to blame, of course

Genes are not unimportant; just look at the nigger situation in Africa

I am okay with this, but if you take a girl that I wanted I will destroy you and your lineage.

>What the fuck's the point of life if you can't even be the person with the most genetic posterity on the planet?

finding a way to bypass all of those trivial obstacles, you fool.

what else would it be?

What obstacles? Life itself is an obstacle, that must be conquered, not worshiped.

Nice thread mate. Kek.

>51 replies
>Over a 5th of them are yours

Let's put a hand to it

You still here mate? Go outside and get skin cancer or get eaten by some feral dingo or whatever it is you convicts do, shoo, shoo, run along now

It's 10 oclock here. Between some productive typing or shiposting in threads, I've got nothing better to do. It's always interesting to me to watch idiots pretend not to be idiots. Can you bolster you intelligence by pretending? I've always wondered if dumb people can actually act smart.

Friendly reminder that before you got independence, we sent our convicts to you instead. Australia was our second choice, genetic trash bro.

>

Ghengis poor Khan. Buy life insurance and bring penecillin.

Yes.
Fuck plants.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to use tinder with a fake name?
Poke a hole in your condom or something.

>morality

No mention of morality anywhere. Single mothers stink and so do their offspring.

>He's not even 6 feet
>all we are going to have manlets running around
>average height is increasing
>your children will be poor, stupid, and short and be unable to reproduce

youtube.com/watch?v=gV8GLhJv6ck

Don't be a nigger in another country user. We already have our own retated flip niggers to purge to.

Also this'll happen if you leave them sometimes:

news.abs-cbn.com/news/02/13/17/heartbroken-woman-sets-house-on-fire-in-cebu