HAPPENING: Trump staff if you're reading this

8CH knows at least one of your infiltrators.

We just want to know why Donald you let Jared Kushner put a R-chip inside your daughter to control her head. He's probably got one inside your head as well. HE's the one who suggested Mike Pence to be your VP and YOU chose TEd Cruz?! Why are you a mason? whyyyyyy is trump tower 666 ft not accounting for the misprint. Did you not build the design and just decorated? I hope were all wrong and you are just a normal believer in christ.

If so, here's some helpful info.

WHY would you let this guy around Ivanka's children?

MICHAEL PENCE

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds&t=3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4eJ1Cns5_HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_os4vuyeEPM
youtube.com/watch?v=xoUOn4Vbrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOUR TOP ADVISOR FLYNN KNEW ABOUT THIS. i hope general mattis is on your side and Flynn.

Jared Kushner owns 666 on 5th ave. and has developed the mark of the beast. and you want him to broker peace in the middle east are you tryiiing fulfill bible prophecy?

sage this shit post

kek. This is like... worse than a bog pill. but i would like a quick rundown.

who that fuck is this channel.
Its like a dark dreweconomic... but ugh..

youtube.com/watch?v=4eJ1Cns5_HQ

>Jared Kushner

Bibi slept in his bed once back when Jared was a teenager

Big if true

Electing Donald Drumpf was a mistake

Slow and steady

There is only one true nanobot...

I'm shaking RN

I hope Jesus saves America

The Avatar of Moloch will take back full control.

Can you explain this a little more clearly?

so jeb can still be president?

youtube.com/watch?v=_os4vuyeEPM

you thought you were safe donald....

They can't keep emails secret but are running the biggest worldwide crime syndicate that also happens to do the most abhorrent types of crimes.

My crystals are literally shining RN as they suck up the satanic energy of what is going on right now.

BUMP
I love schizos on the internet

I feel like my crystal wards are straining. I'm not sure what is about to happen but I believe we will envy the dead. I have never felt this much dark energy in my life and even doubling my crystal wards barely had an effect.

Read the book of Revelations.

This is dire times guys, recognize Jesus Christ as your savior before the shit goes down.

I am lost. So what does this have to Trump? Is he protecting the Clintons or some shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=xoUOn4Vbrz0

Crystals are the most important key to survival in the coming hellscape. This scientific video explains it all for those still suffering.

>recognize Jesus Christ as your savior before the shit goes down.
Satanic digits say to recognize jesus. I'm confused

That's the point idk he went to the clintons wedding, yet wants to prosecute her so I don't fucking know if he's good or not because he's got jared Kushner around and i dunno if he's a ggood dude or nawt.

FUCK

PRAY FOR ME POL BEF

Best to turn to the crystal wineglasses for comfort user

He could always turn to crystal meth.

Here's how I see it. He's just another rich fuck trying to appease the masse, which have become unstable. If our system fails, it's game over. There will be nothing to protect these rich fucks from the angry hoards. Trump just wants to maintain his fortune but the $2 quadrillion in derivatives guarantee that this system will eventually fail.

>VP Jeb

Slow and steady

Man, I don't know why but this guy is entertaining as fuck. I think it's the faces he makes.

bumping for justice

Wait I thought Bannon was the puppeteer?
Eat a dick, CTR.

THE P R O P H E C Y

when i first posted this image I got triips and thought nothing of it

> what I fool I truly was