Red pill me on tobacco. Was smoking keeping men's testosterone up...

Red pill me on tobacco. Was smoking keeping men's testosterone up? Was making it taboo the cause of pussification of modern men? Is it actually just fucking bad for you and you should avoid at all costs?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthaliciousness.com/articles/zinc.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck you if you you give money to communists.

i heard on the radio today that (((they))) are going to double back on second hand smoke (we were wrong!) because they want maximum marijuana cultural impact

fucking jews mane

postan inna troll thread. which is Sup Forums

I guess it's true

fucking pathetic

i insert grinded tobacco into my pee hole. it gives me virility.

Yes it is bad for you but chances are the worst won't happen to you if you smoke, at worst most people will develop heart problems but only because they eat garbage and don't exercise that will combine with smoking to do damage. Tobacco also was the cornerstone of making America great for the first time so fuck it and light one up.

It's not worth it here when you have to pay a 100% excise tax on each cigarette

i smoke some cigars.
heres my humidor from about 9 months ago.

smoking is terrible for your health

but people smoke it for reasons beyond addiction. namely it curbs your hunger and gives you energy. there's a reason why third world laborers making pennies on the hour smoke like chimneys.

*tips fedora*

m'cuck

I quit cigarettes and switched over to vaping for my daily nicotine hit. But now I smoke cigars on special occasions and about once a fortnight.

I am convinced cigars are the best form of tobacco. Obviously not inhaled. It's so good. Only problem is they fly by so fast. The fastest half hour is that half hour you are enjoying a corona.

People who smoke look about 10 years older than they should.

Nicotine is a vitamin and estrogen antagonist

There is nothing beneficial or safe about smoking. You're just paying to get cancer. It's such a pointless, disgusting and expensive habit.

This is actually the reason for this not pot.

Cigarette taxes are the only ones that liberals have been able to raise whenever they want so they need more people to smoke.

>there's a reason why third world laborers making pennies on the hour smoke like chimneys
>make nothing
>buy 14 dollars worth of cigarettes a day, every day
sounds like poor person logic

Black lung is only for coal miners. Lung cells regenerate themselves every 3 weeks. Japan. Greece. Way more smokers. Less lung cancer. Cuba cured lung cancer

Been snusing for 8 years, i quit 3 months ago and i can feel a significant change in my own health, my heart rate is better, i don't get tired as easily and my sweat smells waaay better

Why would you suck on a tobacco candy cane? Tobacco is a vegetable. Burning them makes more sense than sucking on them

Lung cancer isn't the only disease you can get from smoking. Throat cancer, mouth cancer, emphysema, stroke, heart disease etc.

>T. Lucky strike man

Stop driving

Stop eating vaginas

T. the incredible Nag

>third world
>paying what you pay for cigarettes

>not going to native reservations for good smokes for $20 a carton

Next stop, stop washing with soap

Look it up

No. No. No. This is a pic because it needs to stay this way

t. Philip Morris employee

You can drive safely, you can have sex safely, but you cannot smoke safely. All it does is lower your life expectancy and increase your chances of getting some terrible illness.

I mean, I'm not here to tell you not to smoke, I just look down on smokers.

There was a health study that revealed sitting for 8 hours a day is more damaging to your health than smoking.

So this includes people who sit at computers either recreational or working, people who are professional drivers, driving trucks or doing deliveries and so forth.

Are you going to ban chairs in public or introduce a chair tax to combat this or allow people to make their own bad decisions?

if find it hard to believe anyone could be this dumb

>INHALING TOBACCO SMOKE IS BAD FILTHY GOYIM DO YOU WANT TO DIE OF 6 GORILLION TYPES OF CANCER AND MAKE TAXPAYERS PAY FOR YOUR CHEMOTHERAPY?

>Inhaling marijuana smoke is completely healthy, non-addictive, and if we tax this completely healthy, normal habit we can raise money for social welfare programs.

Marijuana: makes you passive, weak, unresistant and apathetic to increasing state control
Tobacco: Increases your cognitive speed, problem-solving abilities, and overall intelligence whilst making you more energetic and willing to fix problems

I wonder which one ((they)) would prefer us to use.

Again, the difference is that you can sit for a few hours without any real harm, but every cigarette you smoke is killing you.

90% of people have herpes and the almighty vagina is a dank existence

Norwegian rhyme from our heart foundation:

IT'S BETTER TO LIE DOWN OR WALK

THAN TO SIT OR STAND

Heart health basically. When you walk, your leg muscles help pump blood. When you sit or stand, the heart has to do it all.

Currently comfy in bed.

Stop smoking, stop drinking, stop eating red meat, stop masturbating, stop wasting your lives.

Personally I don't see the attraction. I've smoked a lot of cigars in my life and honestly, I have to force myself. Shit's gross and I can taste it in my sinuses for days afterwards.

Don't really give a shit if other people want to do it, though.

>Is it actually just fucking bad for you and you should avoid at all costs?
Yes.
When I quit smoking I became significantly more active and was waking up well rested sleeping 2 hours left on awerage.
Quitting smoking gave me 2 more hours of active day time without pointing the time i would spent on the smoking itself.

Smoking gunks up your lungs and makes your blood thick, it causes cheat pains, youre always short on breath, need more time to sleep and feel like shit in the morning.

If you need nicotine deliver it any other way. Nicotine itself is like caffeine that is acting faster but the smoke is the problem

Nicotine may make you more productive but negative effects of smoking will diminish all of it, do snuss, snuff, chew, or vape, but dont smoke.
Well you may enjoy some real fine tobacco (cigar, pipe, roll your own) on special occadions but never go habitual smoking.

Even the Jews fight smoking because they want you Goyim to live longer and work for them harder.

Smoking stops estrogen production and raises test levels.

This

>not buying Dominican cigars

Fun fact about tobacco: uncured tobacco is actually a powerful enthogen, that's why it was used by native American tribes in shamanic rituals for millennia.

Then whitey came and started to abuse it for a casual high and sell it for profit. And the biggest perversion on top of that all is, the jews changed the manufacturing procedure in a way which removes most of the actually nice psychoactive effects and increases the addictive potential to maximize profits.

I fucking knew it.

Nootropic as well

Where will you get enough zinc from if you don't eat red meat occasionally?

Look at her sexy nails. Im a fag right. But if a lady smokes she wont be a ham beast

zinc tablets, which grow naturally on zinc trees

That sounds like the greatest (((tactic))) to get people to work harder to make merchants even happier OMG

I haven't used soap or shampoo in a year and I smell great. Believe me, I've asked people. My hair looks way, way better now too.

You just have to scrub your armpits and groin more and shower once a day or once every two days at worst. And for shampoo use a mixture of egg + raw honey + tapioca starch/baking soda once a week or so. If you shower in cold water you wind up smelling even better due to your pheromones getting activated.

Soap/shampoo have a ton of chemicals in them. Xenoestrogens, carcinogens, etc. Sad.

Well if as far as you go with it is looking down on smokers than all the more power to you. There is nothing wrong with looking down on people.

The problem occurs when you start legislating against people who you look down upon when the only person of impact is themselves.

I believe this was a huge part of the second hand smoke myth.

A dangerous driver can have a massive impact on others. A person who has lots of sex with no regard for sexually transmitted infections can have a massive impact on others.

Personally I believe many of the cases of lung cancer in non smokers that were cited as cases of second hand smoke inhalation could actually be attributed to asbestos poisoning but the tobacco companies are an easier target and various government bodies had an interest in pushing the third party damage through smoking narrative to present a case that smoking damages others so it can me made comparable to drink driving or AIDS carriers having unprotected sex.

I don't believe second hand smoke is a bigger problem than "you fucking stink, go stand outside away from people you inconsiderate cunt". That said I have walked passed plenty of muslim women and indian men who smelt worse than your average smoker.

>Where will you get enough zinc from if you don't eat red meat occasionally?
Tablets. That way the pharmaceutical Jew can make more money. Don't you know red meat is bad for you, Goyim?

Make your own clove soap. I dont like stinks.

you could use google, there's plenty of sources.
healthaliciousness.com/articles/zinc.php

Yeah, they keep telling me red meat is bad for me. I should also stop getting sunlight. It is almost like the scientists want to reduce my testosterone levels.

>Red pill me on tobacco. Was smoking keeping men's testosterone up? Was making it taboo the cause of pussification of modern men? Is it actually just fucking bad for you and you should avoid at all costs?

t.Lifetime smoker

It is shit. Don't be me. Chronically addicted.

Avoid and egas these threads as they are tobacco company shite

None of them are as good as red meat. Oysters? You have got to be kidding. 10 bowls of plants... I am not a vegan phaggot.

DOMINICANS ARE WAY WORSE THAN COMMUNISTS

looks good man

Sorry but even sucking dick for a living isn't as fag as not eating red meat

I have really no reason to smoke. Even if it was perfectly healthy, I'd still not do it desu. I don't see the point really. It is rather expensive, tastes bad and you and your clothes smell like shir to a non-smoker. It also makes you unfree, I always have to shake my head when I am with friends who are smokers and they constantly have to worry about the next opportunity to light the one up.

Wtf happened to you Irish. Chemically addicted? To fluoride? To aspartame? To gasoline? To dopamine?

Actually it's an argument that desks should be chest height and you should stand rather than sit while working. It adds nothing to productivity but is better for your health particularly your circulation.

I don't understand, how is lying down better than standing?

As long as people are only harming themselves why does it matter to you? People eat garbage, they drink sugary drinks, they fuck strangers, they drive like morons, they swim in dangerous areas, they do all kinds of shit that is potentially harmful to themselves. If they derive pleasure from it and they choose to do it regardless of your personal preference, why do you feel you should have a right to write the rules on what they do to themselves?

>have tried communists

kys faggot

>chronically
Fuck. It is a vitamin. Quiet your mammaries

> Square pizza
No wonder the dog looks confused

>Red pill me on tobacco. Was smoking keeping men's testosterone up? Was making it taboo the cause of pussification of modern men? Is it actually just fucking bad for you and you should avoid at all costs?
definitely nothing you said is false. It doesn't kill people, it gives them super powers.

The answer you're looking for is a man called "Edward Bernays"
Also, dozens of carcinogens in cigarettes are more addictive and harmful than just nicotine. Nicotine itself is about as addictive as caffeine.

citation?

Well. Hungary USED to have the distinction of europe's biggest peens in everybody's mind. But ya blew it and congratulations. Erased. From. Meme database

Google

Oh and also, if you smoked one cigarette once a week it wouldn't kill you. So your argument is invalid.

It seems like you have more of a problem with people with no willpower or self discipline but you are projecting it onto smokers.

> tfw when whole thread is full non-smoking manchildren

>Wtf happened to you Irish. Chemically addicted? To fluoride? To aspartame? To gasoline? To dopamine?

nah

just tobacco and caffine

Thankfully really stopped drinking alcohol years ago but if I was out for a steak I might have a glass of wine

tobacco addiction is shit tough and these threads are kill

is that how ctr are paying for themselves now?

shilling for tobacco companies on the side?

Square pizza in a square box. Maximum efficiency. I bet it was invented by an immigrant from Germany.

All i do is sit, i have spent over a month playing BF1 yes amonth and i stopped gaming for 2 weeks when it came out as well.

RIP

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>red pill me on tobacco.
>Sup Forums-tier threads

>An irishman who quit drinking.
It's like finding a unicorn.

Now let's find out if you're retarded or not.
What kind of wine would you have with your steak?

Guinness?

If you don't spend over an hour a day exercising to counteract your shitty lifestyle you are a massive health risk.

At the least you should spend an hour walking at a brisk pace.

>reservation smokes
>good

I know you are just trying to make fun of the feeble irishman but anyway the answer is Cabernet Sauvignon.

When enjoying a good steak you should accompany it with a Cabernet Sauvignon.

Australia is famous for producing high quality wines for super low prices. There is no reason you shouldn't know this.

Yu're not a man if yo don't smoke

>Cabernet Sauvignon.
>Australia is famous for producing high quality wines for super low prices

M8 fook off

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

>red pill me on tobacco.
>Sup Forums-tier threads

Okay Jamie. You're such a cool kiwi.

What about vape and hookah?
Do people get the same amount of shit, for smoking those, as they do for smoking cigarettes and cigars ?

Lol you're a fool

Well he's right, at least Yellow Tail is. They even had a superbowl commercial.

What would you recommend for steak?

France is only famous for pretentiousness and getting wrecked constantly by everyone.

Smoking a hookah has the equivalent of nicotine and tar as a full pack of cigarettes. I don't think anyone gets any shit for any of it though.

tobacco and alcohol fuel western civ

there is a reason (((they))) demonize both while pushing weed and narcotics. Even in my home state they keep pushing for higher taxes and liquor, tobacco, and guns while decriminalizing, legalizing and supporting things like weed, heroin, etc.

(((They))) want easily manipulated and coked out slaves, not free thinking efficient men

That being said, moderation is still key.

>I-I'm telling on you!!!! Just wait till teacher hears about this! You're going to be in so much trouble.

Ever wonder why nobody likes you?

Enjoying this fine tobacco at work.

Not the problem, Cabernet Sauvignon was stolen worldwide like a nigger would steal anything, there is the problem ... faggots

I smell rank if I don't use soap. It's just not for everyone, you know?

Also our pretentiousness is what gives the taste

that didn't rhyme at all

>stolen
Sold, it was sold.

This is a perfect example of French pretension. Just like the case of champagne vs sparkling white.

You sell the grapes you no longer own the wine you stupid french faggot.