SWEDEN YES!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35cyZZCf_Dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For fuck sake please end this nightmare.

>2012

this truly is the Sup Forums reality

>when you've actually been to Sweden
>and everything pol says is true

s w e d e n
y
e
s

My body my choice, right?

i love my government
[spoiler]help us[/spoiler]

5 years ago, still hasn't happened, irrelevant

Hitler tried to warn us. But we pushed him away.

>this is considered far right in sweden now

fucking hell sweden. you're at a whole new level.

More than happy to meme on Sweden, but this is an ancient story, whose meme time has come and gone. Welcome to Sup Forums

They can't be serious. If this isn't text book facism then I don't what is, the left are the biggest hypocrites in the entire universe.

why does your federal government consider this worthy of time and examination

Navel gazing at its worst

*I don't know what is

I would never go to that country.

Here's a real Sweden Yes:

youtube.com/watch?v=35cyZZCf_Dk

Send help
Or nukes
At this point I don´t care anymore.

Just by looking at a Sweden Yes thread I have the urge to stuff my mouth with mudslide dick, dress like a faggot, and give voting rights to women

what is facism? is it like racism, but with face symmetrics?

>women so mad that men don't have to put toilet paper down on the seat to avoid bacteria just to pee that they have to resort to this
Don't worry, I'm just going to spiderman on the bathroom stalls and pee in the toilet from above

Fuck off, ramzpaul

Basically, I'm trying to say that this shit is authoritarian as fuck.
Winston Churchill said that the fascists of the future would call themselves anti-fascists. Guess where antifa is more active than any place else? That's right, Sweden.

that's pure clickbait bullshit. there's no way a country under sharia law would pass legislation that targets men

Yea...it was nice knowing you Sweden. Game over. RIP Sweden.

S W E D E N

Y E S

Sup Forums thinks the media cant be trusted, except for when it's time to make Sweden, Yes! -memes, I guess

also >2012

>send help
Only the purifying flames of the Holy Atom can cleanse your people of their sins.

At this point just vote for these people to accelerate the collapse.

>2012

SWEDEN

Kek

So what's the endgame of making peeing while standing illegal, and why is it a crime?

Not sure what you're like in Sweden, but when you're abroad in Spain, your men just...watch your women get pumped and dumped by Brits.

JA

So they can all be good loyal servants of Allah and pay their jizya like all filthy infidels should.

As if the men weren't emasculated enough

Vikings come back

Because even the biggest cuckold ((journalist)) can't make up the shit which happens in your country.

I always sit desu

If I pee standing my apple juise is always reflecting back to my legs

They voted no on this. It's not illegal to stand up and urinate. Atleast try to get the cuckery in current year. Something stupid happens here everyday.

Nice one Seamus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

>2012
Sage. Sup Forums is complete shit this morning, fucking christ.

>Hurr durr a proposal by the most retarded political party on the planet that was shot down instantly is representative of all of sweden

I hate left wing women.

I mean, I'd happily continuously punch one in the face.

Sup Forums is always right m8

Stop bumping this thread you fucking retards

I squat when i take a shit you should too good for the colon.

So at this point I'm wondering how long til Sweden is so cucked that Finland send 5 new recruits to annex the country for the good of Scandinavia.

oooops

>lad from Iran calling a european country out as authoritarian af
>tfw

Europe is beyond fucked. ( -_-)

WTF lol

Sweden
YES

>2012

> 2012
> 2017

>2012
Sage

SWEDEN, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. SORT IT OUT !

At some point somebody is going to have to invade Sweden.

I wonder why they don't want to make men urinating illegal at all?

Even if they did manage to pass this retarded law, how in the fuck would they enforce it? Having a tinkle officer at every batbrrom to ensure you pissing like a woman? Are thet that deluded?

This is a meme and all (it's never going to happen) but the propaganda is real. When I went to elementary schools all toilets had signs that said you should pee while sitting down, that it was uncivilized and stupid (expressed in terms understandable by children of course, but I don't recall the specifics) to stand up and pee. That was just one of many things where rules were set up specifically targeting the male children. The teachers regularly said that girls were smarter and better and that the boys should leave ways for the girls. I recall one biology teacher some years later who said that women are genetically superior men, that men are ugly and that the only thing contained in the Y chromosome is a tiny appendage. Of course, almost all teachers were women. One male teacher at the same school lost his job after telling a group of girls who were constantly chatting during class to be quiet.

Liar!

mkay

You do it. Were sick of their shit and are busy keeping the mudslims out.

>swedish left party
>2012
Yeah its an irrelevant party that is dying and probablly wont even be allowed to stay in the riksdag after 2018

they are basically a watered down version of feminist initiative.
kek.

Nah, we will just build walls around muslim and shitskins areas (Oslo, Drammen, Stockholm, Eskilstuna and Malmo) and form a new Norwegian-Swedish union

You're not doing yourself any favors m8

Holy fuck, imagine M+SD+KD winning in 2018, that would be the most conservative government in Swedish history.

Bullets are cheaper than bricks my friend

Law was passed. We live 2017 m8s

What's wrong with that?
Peeing standing up is disgusting.

>2012
Obviously nothing happened

This, just something to be flustered about

When I went to school you could get sent home if you wore a shirt with the Swedish flag so that comic is pretty unrealistic.

What a joke.
Nevermind the stupídness, how would you even fiscalize it?

Kek true

gtgtghtf

oh boy. How far the mighty have fallen. What do you think Carl Gustaf would say about seeing shit like this?

We dont need to make this shit up.