[New Footage] DETROIT'S MOST GANGSTA GAS STATION AT NIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=sOnRrA6f0sE

>get comfy boys
>comfy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1JnZM_2eiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YouTube comments:
>You couldn't pay me enough to work in that store let alone stand in that line. Damn that's a scary place. My respect to CharlieBo313 for sharing the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Keep safe man.

>You can give them all the midnight basketball or bowling in the world, but until the majority are raised by a mother and father they are going to be dindu nuffins and a burden on society. 75% of blacks are born out of wedlock.... This is the issue.

>Man thank you for providing videos like these. I live on the west coast but ive always wondered what those streets look like in bad areas on the east coast. And also wondered what type of people roam around. Im very fascinated by your videos. Thank you bro

>I love how the one guy is all "I'M A GROWN ASS MAN" then threatens to beat the guy up, like that is something "grown ass men" do to resolve differences.

>This gas station probably, maybe breaks even every day. I don't get it. We have a drive through Gas station here in DSM where you tell the guy what you want and he gets it then you pay. YOU DONT COME INTO THE STORE!

>well I like the videos C.B., I don't like seeing people without basic human needs though. I guess I watch mainly because it reminds me.. Being thankful every day. see, this is how I grew up... just like these... Probably worse. but, Jesus showed me a different way... a better way to live. I thank him for this life I have each & every day. Peace & Blessing, Sir.

>Excellent job filming this, keeping landscape while stealth the entire time. Really great. I appreciate your efforts making these, they are an important first hand look at sometime challenging issues. Stay safe!

>They are mad at the store owner and cursing him out for nothing but where would they hang out if he closed his shop?

>baka... If only the Republican mayors of Detroit would stop cutting money from the city's midnight basketball programs, these kids would have somewhere else to go.

How on Earth would you get these fuckers out of your store in Detroit?

My understanding is that there aren't any police or not enough

Honest question: who are the most intimidating people in Australia?

what did the guy behind the counter say to upset the black gentlemen?

I'm just surprised how this guy was able to record this video in those conditions and its better than most of the videos online

American pussies. Try dealing with yardies

I'm not entirely sure. All I know is this stuff is fascinating to watch from the comfort of your computer.

I went to detroit once. It was terrifying driving through certain areas. It was palpable, in the air.

Probably a gang of Ape X at night

What are yardies?

What the guy who records the video said:

>Thanks for the concern. All I can say is I take extra precautions. There is a certain method I use as far as when I do filming , where I do it, and when I post the video. If something goes down, I'm more than capable and prepared to defend myself.

Bikie gangs are pretty legit. Also not uncommon to see Lebbos and other a handful of ethnic groups trying to look tough. Maoris are physically intimidating but dumb as bricks... thats about it

>lebbos
>maoris

What are those?

Anyone else have comfy vidzos?

Maori's = Natives of New Zealand
Lebbos = Lebanese immigrants

Lebanon is long way from Australia. Are there great numbers of Lebanese there? And if so, why?

Good flick about Maoris.
youtube.com/watch?v=t1JnZM_2eiA

>you will never get into arguments with gas station clerks with your bros in Detroit

Why even live?

>Detroit
>Republican Mayor

Civil War in Lebanon durin the 70s and 80s and we took in refugees.
Mostly settled on the east coast in Melbourne and Sydney outer suburbs.
Notable mention - Cronulla Riots, where whitey bit back after a number of rape cases were committed by Lebanese Muslims in 2005

...and they call it "white flight" instead of common sense, survival instinct even

do you guys care to share a comfy video?
wow.

>be me during cronulla riots
>greek, don't like arabs/muslims, white skin/green eyes but med apperance so able to stay neutral if I want
>mfw I join the anglo side anyway

Is Australia mostly conservative?

We have our own share of cultural-marxists and the whole SJW shit, but most of those cunts are in Melbourne or the Sydney suburb of Newtown.

After recently coming back from Europe though, Australia is extremely conservative in comparison. There's a pretty big silent majority here and every Australian news channel Facebook page always has anti-islam comments

that statue by the pool

And liberals wonder why people hate niggers