Why do Jews push against smoking so hard?

Why do Jews push against smoking so hard?
Is it because smoking stops the estrogen production and raises your test levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163954
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is the one thing i agree on with jews.

Smoking is absolutely degenerate.

cancer rates are quite high among smokers and every years thousands die.
Nevermind, it's all jewish propaganda aimed to not let you look cool and be smelly.

Did this really need two threads?

Marlboro a shit

No I oversaw the first one. Sorry

But it's the opposite. There's someone smoking in every series and every movie, and a lot of those are made or backed by Jews.

If the Jews are on any side it's defiantly smoking.
Millions of people addicted buying £5 boxes every other day nonstop

>Why do Jews push against smoking so hard?
>Is it because smoking stops the estrogen production and raises your test levels?

kys

t. lifetime smoker addicted for life and it sucks

But all the beta nu male fags I see either smoke or vape.

They passed a law that makes tobacco companies pay for antitobacco psas. More commercials more money.

what a bunch of poofs itt

Smoking too much is degenerate.

Never smoking at all is weak.

This is true, look at this study
>Smoking men had 15% higher total and 13% higher free testosterone levels compared with men who never smoked.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163954

mfw the dude from marlboro got lung cancer from advertising it.

I'm trying to stop Irish bro, it's been a whole week for me now. I'm sure we can both do it

While many things have secret motives, I really don't believe pushing against smoking is one of them. It's like that one Sup Forumsack from a few years ago who claimed that humans are immortal beings who don't need to eat, and that food is a jewish invention that removes our immortality. When asked why he was still eating, he said if he stopped now he'd die, but if you don't feed a newborn baby any food, they'll still grow up normally and won't die. He used the bloated bellies of starving African children as "evidence".

Nigga was 100% serious, too.

Chaim pls

Because the less people smoke, the more drugs and antidepressants they buy. Huge profits for pharma industry.

>why do companies advertise so much

>Jews say it is bad for you
>Then it must be good, even if it is the smoking they are concerned about

There are lengths at which overapplication of redpill reduces it to retardation.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17163954
>2007
>Norway
>Who the fuck is this anyway?
You can't seriously use this as something worth merit.
Smoked for 6 years, shit is not worth the money, doesn't even do anything anymore, no buzz, no relief, nothin. They're shit and turn you into shit, nothing is more pathetic than noticing a flight of stairs leaves you breathing pretty heavy. I quit the shits, dick works better now.

Are you sure there aren't social factors involved?

In Polish universities most smokers hail from art academies - which, in turn, are a den of nu-males and dangerhairs.

What amout smoking pure tabacco like the indians that still gives cancer?

Go for chewing Tobacco
burning shit is always bad

>Is it because smoking stops the estrogen production and raises your test levels?

sounds about right.

Smoking has no nutritional value, just let that soak into your almonds.

Smoking is, legitimately bad for your health though. I used to smoke Malboro Reds, but after trying out rollies, I started smoking Winfield Red (I couldn't find loose Malboro Red tobacco). Even when I smoked only 2-4 cigarettes a day, I could feel the difference when I tried to exercise. I gradually smoked more and more, up until I was smoking 5+ grams of Winfield Red each day., and I couldn't run more than 200 meters before I'd start coughing up my lungs.

The point I'm making is that any amount of smoking will fuck your lungs up, and that is the reason why people (in general) have gradually started smoking less.

I'm not claiming it has

Fuck off kangacuck reds are top notch

Just quit you poofter.
get hypnotised if you're really that mentally weak

Because smoking causes cancer and many Jews are physicians and scientists.

Once again, with Jews, you win.

My ass. How do we know this isn't some shill effort to make all us pollacks get addicted to smokea and die?

Any of you niBBas have any experience with herbal cigarettes? I want to get into smoking casually, but only if it won't get me addicted. Herbal cigs haven't got nicotine.

Are they a meme or can they be had?

just vape. you can get juice without nicotine

I've never smoked, but I started to chew nicotine gum, nicotine in itself lowers estrogen and is neuroprotective
>dat appetite control too
inb4 someone thinks I'll get addicted, nicotine in cigarettes are inhaled and reach the brain full power to give a buzz that's what makes it addictive