Sup Forums I need your help. Should I propose to my gf...

Sup Forums I need your help. Should I propose to my gf. I love her very much and she's pregnant with my child but the thing that really kills it is that she's an SJW. Does anyone else on /lol/ have a gf with a different political ideology

Pic related is her

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc
youtu.be/7QxsUjoin1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well it would be degerate not to raise your child with its mother, yes you should. Who cares about politics in the end, otherwise youll die lonely and paying child support

You should follow her around with a blue tooth speaker held to her womb while playing this stuck on loop

vocaroo.com/i/s08oV7bWXquc

Really leaf

Just make her work a job where she pays pays tax. That will fix her.

You will when to propose big guy
It just strikes you, it really does.

You will know when to* ffs

Is she a 17yo Serbian living in Switzerland about to be deported?

Time heals leftism

Post moar.
Have you considered abortion?

no, serbs are darker

>/lol/

The_Donald

I'm on that thread as well kek

where is the thread.

nevermind

The internet

Congrats on knocking her up.

If you're man enough to fuck, then you're man enough to accept the responsibilities of the products of fucking.

Your politics don't matter anymore, only the child does. You owe it to the child to be there and help raise it to be worth something rather than running away and letting it become another statistic raised by a single mother.

I'm dating a communist chick.
She actually knows her history and political facts but she also admits that it's a very utopic idea and can't work.
We don't talk alot about politics but if we do we usually agree or just agree to disagree.
I'm gona slowly feed her redpills and see that happens.
Meeting her commie friends is always a blast because i'm always the devils advocate.
Maybe being with an SJW is different for you OP because they actually want to change lifestyles or may give bad influences to your child.

Another man will redpill her while you will pay childsupport. You want that?

If it is your desire to marry her, do so. Raise your child as well as you are able to. Know that you do that wich, is normal and natural and can bring the only true happiness if you act righteously. Politics are of little matter.

I prescribe small dose red pilling
They kid will do the rest

>oy vey reject the family unit
t. Schlomo

>I love her
>She's pregnant with my child
If you can't take responsibility for your actions and raise a child you created then you are literally no better than a nigger.

Motherhood will likely change her, if not you have time to subtly changer point of view

Don't let politics come in the way of happiness, user

I've been with an SJW girlfriend for over two years, and trust me it doesn't work, we've both mutually decided that we should be fuck buddies until we find other people. If she can't stop being an SJW it's not worth it.

Being with an SJW is awful no matter how nice they are in terms of personality, we basically have been trying not to talk about politics because her political opinions are outright revolting to me.

doesn't matter what she thinks, You're a white nuclear family. If she's a leftist SJW, she fucked up really hard

You posted her on Sup Forums. It will never work now.

How haven't you red pilled her on the JQ yet?

>does anyone on Sup Forums have a gf
No

Don't listen to these LARPers. They're probably not even white. Young girls like her get bored after awhile and will sleep around and think you're holding them back if you try to lay down the law. God can't even help once she goes to university. If you want to severely risk your neck by marrying her then she has to get rid of her friends. Only the family unit matters and should not be threatened.

Otherwise throw her down the stairs and move on.

Haha thought the same. They look similar.

She looks annoying. I'm so sorry OP. Don't let her pour bile into your baby's heart.

Nice larp
Kill yourself
Sage

No, don't.

I'm lucky to have a fiance with a career in finance who doesn't have any strong political ties. All I know is that she doesn't like immigrants, and that's enough for me.

Time spent with your significant other should not consist of political bickering.

You're too weak to redpill her. Women are submissive and will pick up the ideology of the man who is fucking them.

Yes of course
Don't be a nigger and treat her with love and care.

Wait until childbirth
redpill or die

OP if you are not a larping fag you need to watch this:

youtu.be/7QxsUjoin1c

Same applies to you other goys on here thinking your dick is big enough to fuck the crazy out of an SJW.

Be a fucking man, do an ultimatum if you have to or leave her ass.

>impregnating an sjw
You fucked up m8

Don't be a nigger, user. Be a father to the child, and worry about redpilling your GF later.

u fucked up already getting a liberal pregnant

now u have to suck it up and marry her. u will be the woman in that marriage. u will fear for your child's future every day. but do the best u can.

Make sure the kids turns out to be a Conservative it will drive her into crippling depression and then you can re-marry.

>Impregnating her
Boi

Boi you done fucked up

who the fuck asked you

>genration Zyklon is real

First you need to redpill her. That should be your priority. If she starts to make progress, then you can reward her with the proposal.

I've tried to redpill her and she rejects it immediately, she is too indoctrinated because she went to the most cancerous left wing university in the country.