I mean all argentinians seem white but colombians and mexicans are kinda dark

They are mixed like Sweden.

No.

No, theyre mestizos.

>mfw 90% white
>still gets called mixed

>what trump did for trudeau today

you can't just make up a race like that

I don't know much about the genesis of Colombian master race, but their girls are the best, they look more European than European Latins, all those Italians or French mongrels

Exactly. Fucking sandskins coming here to shit up the board with their stupid question.

shut up your 60% white

Argentina and Chile have lots of mixing, but it is very heavily diluted by European blood. The rest of central and south america are mixed, but lean more heavily native in their genetic composition. This is why the rest of latin america has lower HDIs and other indicators of being successful nations.

The lesson from all this is to never ever let catholics colonize.

I'm Argentinian? didn't know.

My mom is paper white, Scottish. Pretty much skin cancer tier. Dad is tan skinned colombian. I came out looking white

Hello my white brothers

tell that to the spanish who created a new race

And you're Somalian.

Some are

Most aren't

My parents are the same and my brother came out pale white with green eyes.

But I came out tanned because God hates me.

Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?

>Are Latinos white?

>Are X white?
>Off-topic, Sup Forums-tier

Ya mam looks like a right bint

Thanks for you contribution, Tyrone Garcia

My brother and sister have blue eyes, i got my dads shit brown eyes. Life is a cruel bitch

>Is X White???

Hey faggots mods why do we even have a sticky?

Do your fucking "job"

We already did.

You'll be jealous of 60% in a few short years

Afro-latinos are a thing.
Every ethnicity has an afro variant.

Her face makes it seem like a challenge.

It's a gradient like India's caste system. The more White you are, the more potential success you can have

No.

And remember to sage shill threads

Pic related os an Argentinean

I saw somewhere, that 30% of latin America is white. But as in my country that white is debatable. Some castizos may say they are white, but ignore that ancestor who was native. So I'd say 25-30% is the range of white latinos.

what are you doing now sweden?

Latinos come from all races and people, I seen black, white, brown,. fucking Asian looking Latinos, so yes there is a great chance and I seen them that you will spot a latino dude or girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin.

Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?

>Are Latinos white?

>Are X white?
>Off-topic, Sup Forums-tier