Reminder that Humans were built to worship our creator and every day that passes where you do not acknowledge God is...

Reminder that Humans were built to worship our creator and every day that passes where you do not acknowledge God is another day your soul further decays and leads you to unhappiness

If I had shitty life as you I'd need crutch too.

mfw i know and have been putting it off for weeks

>God made people because he's insecure

That's just depressing

If you're not traditional catholic, you are not Christian.

autism

by the way, islam... most autistic religion. having to pray every fucking day? fuck that also
>religion of peace

>made as manifestation of love.
>Insecurity
wew lad

When God is the source of all Love and Goodness in the universe your only options are to worship him or embrace evil. Insecurity doesn't come into it, there is only one way to live, Gods way, every other way is just hurting yourself for no reason.

God alone and no earthly creation grants salvation

>Reddit.
GTFO

Ah.....ignorance is bliss.....

that would imply that the religious are radicalized racists would it not?

literally 9gag meme

Yeah?

That's cool.

........you still believe in fairy tales, though.

>Christianity
>The foundation of Western Civilization
>Going away any time soon
Keep praying atheist

You make me embarrassed to be Australian

Christ is King.

what are you autistic? you can believe in a god and not have to abide by any religion

Calvinism is shit

>Meme religions worshipped by degenerates vs literal eye witness accounts of God's divinity (bible) and miracles that happen to this day (miracle of the sun)

Silly fedora.

Ehh why do we use the cross? Why not the sun as the symbol of the son?

You're right.

It's not going away soon (unfortunately).

But let's say.......in a few thousand years, it'll be studied as a myth.

Do you have no perception of time?

Are you that stupid?

Also.

There's a huge difference between atheism and agnosticism.

I MOST DEFINITELY believe in God.

I'm just not dumb enough to believe in religion.

Ignoree christians.
Gnosticism is where its at.

In a few thousand years Jesus will have returned and the only myth will be atheism

Every religion around the world is like, "My religion is the true religion."

........that nullifies literally every last one.

Perspective.

It's not ALL ABOUT YOU.

Please fuck off

stop bein a gay cunt

I'll acknowledge God once God acknowledges me.

This.

.....but what about all the other myths? Lol

Fuck, man.

Double digit IQ?

.....single??

Only religions that recognize Jesus Christ as part of the Holy Trinity are valid

Church can fuck itself.
I never liked that church has some kind of loony monopoly on the morale and if you are nationalist or just conservative people think it automatically makes you christbot.
I acknowledge huge role christianity played in our culture, but in the same time it held us down on every topic, every challenge we got. Christianity essentionaly supranational structure that denies nation, supports everything people mean by the word "cucking", or mutates into closet corporation affilated with goverment to control you.
Christian churches are utterly dependant on donations, pay no taxes, and in the same time thay constantly try to SELL you something.

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao

Valid???

Perspective, MORON.

There's someone else out there saying the same stupid shit you are about whatever other religion, and he's just as convinced as your dumb ass.

Grow. Up.

This. Also when responding to atheists on Sup Forums it should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.

SeeThen go jump off a building.

There's someone out there saying the Earth is flat. One is objectively right, one is objectively wrong. Quit it with the 'truth is in the middle' stuff.

I'm not a fucking atheist.

Atheists are worse than you retards.

.....but not by much.

The shape of a light photon is the same as the crusader logo

>your argument makes too much sense
>I can't handle it

Like I said, grow up.

Huh, you're right. Another point for God

Take Old Testament. Write New Testament that retcons the prophesies onto one of many 'prophets' wandering the area at the time, claiming to be the "Messiah". Done.