Under what principle is Trump allowed to deport immigrants that came in before he became president?

Under what principle is Trump allowed to deport immigrants that came in before he became president?

There is this thing here in Europe, and I assume in every civilized country is similar, where you cannot be held responsible for an action that only became a crime after you did it.

In other words if there is no law against killing stray dogs and you kill a thousand stray dogs and then it becomes illegal you were never a criminal.

Is america different? Why can Trump decide he wants to deport people from before he became president and why isn't anyone talking about this? Are all americans stupid?

Because they are not allowed to be there?

because its always been a crime and the laws are just not enforced?

It was always a crime, Obama was just ignoring the law.

That would imply crossing the border illegally wasn't illegal until trump came into office. It always has been illegal, he's just the first one to really care enough to do anything about it.

Go back to making pizzas, Giuseppe.

>Illegal alien
It's right there on the tin.

$10,070 is the one off cost of deportation
OR
$30,000 A YEAR in benefits for the scroungers
If just 30% of illegals claim benefits, it would be a net loss to America.

it's amazing how themainstream implies that trump is retroactively yanking peoples citizenships or something

ICE is mainly deporting felons and shit. theres still tons of illegals outside the rite aid and home depot here

they are going after the criminals then stopping ILLEGAL immigration. thats it

Democrats hardly give a shit about rule of law so they were lackadaisical about actually enforcing the law. Trump comes in and has this weird thing about enforcing the law and the (((media))) throws a fit.

It already was a crime to come into the US without a visa you idiot. Like it's a crime to come into any country without permission. Trump has just decided to enforce the law for the first time ever

no immigration is illegal. we are all one race, the human race.

>10000$
>To throw a paco over the wall or dump a muzzie into the ocean

Hey guys feel like hiring me?
I'll take 50$ for each + gasoline cost.

Actually you should just put them on a large cargo ship and then deport them into neutral waters in pacific so they could swim to their country of origin.

they cost us that much in a single year in healthcare costs alone

i still say instead of deporting them we should round them all up and fuck them all to death

>No borders, No Nations, No Facist KKK deportation!

When I hear chants like that, I just get really shocked at how brainwashed the average American is by globalist marketting campaigns. That shit doesn't even make any sense.

They actually think it's a good idea to not have a nation or that some how, deportation is a KKK idea.

Shut up Ruby, you faunus enabling little shit.

>They actually think it's a good idea to not have a nation or that some how, deportation is a KKK idea.

>They actually think

>think

I found your problem, user.

>based Russia has actually done this.

The number is close to 75 percent

>Only became a crime after you did it.

It was always a crime. The law was just enforced because "raycis" or "muh new votes" or "muh labor to exploit"

Nobody cares. You think being a jew was illegal before hitler was elected?

final solution to the mexican question when?

Never* enforced