So Disney Kicks pewdiepie out because of antisemitsm

So Disney Kicks pewdiepie out because of antisemitsm...

Implying hes nit our guy

google.de/amp/www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2017/02/13/disney-cuts-ties-with-pewdiepie-after-anti-semetic-posts/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
youtube.com/watch?v=BtuNY4nFHRo
youtube.com/watch?v=8-lp6KeKHJE
youtube.com/?v=DRh_qTduzzg
youtube.com/watch?v=CmvBfELf6TM&t=74s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

His audience is mostly horny gurlz 13-20 who want his acting like he enjoys it all. When he started Filthy Frank tier they didn't get entertainment they wanted so he had to accommodate to them again. He will accommodate to Juden again.

>maddieberg

confirmed /ourguy/

watch out, this is not gonna make him stop

felix has become tired of watching his native sweden degrade into an islamic shithole

also it's funny how the article puts wearing a maga hat on the same level as paying someone to say hitler did nothing wrong

No is is nit

I still believe its pewdiepie himself shitposting on this board making these threads, and it annoys the fuck out of me. however i watched some of his recent videos and he sure does have a lot of hitler and nazi jokes in there. I dont think he mentioned the jude, but i guess nazi imagery counts as anti senitism

Stop this meme. Sup Forums really is just looking for someone to be /ourguy/ every day.

>OMG HE SAID JEWS

He talks a like a child still, and makes a few edgy or off color jokes. Stop being pathetic and latching on to whoever you think is antisemitic.

>Inb4 something about me being a Jew
Seriously stop being pathetic.

KIKES AT THIS MOMENT
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

oh no, DISNEY doesn't want to associated with some edge. What is this leftist cultural marxism massacre that's going on towards our people. Some thought of the kids too hard!
Revolt! Death! Massacre!

you're a retard.

Reminder, Pewd's audience is mostly Gen Z's

He was a Sup Forumsirgin before you even knew about him. He started hosting games on Sup Forums. He also occationally visit Sup Forums. He was always /ourguy/ right from the start

shut the fuck up burgerbrain

Most of his audience is generation Z, pewdiepie planned this all along.

and youtube has cancelled of of his shows or something.

its a ploy against him for speaking out and being redpilled

what did he even say?

After all these threads I thought it was some autist who really wanted to meme PewDiePie as a nazi by taking pics out of context.
>it was all true

He was literally posting all the time on Sup Forums 5 years ago faggot, a lot longer than you have.

>I still believe its pewdiepie himself shitposting on this board making these threads
I'd believe that.

I'll be impressed when 13-20 horny gurlz flood Sup Forums in search of user cock. Can he make that happen?

that's a lot of girls I hope i snag one

He paid some guys on Fiver to say "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong"

Here's two Indian kids (starts at 25 seconds):
youtube.com/watch?v=BtuNY4nFHRo

Here's Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=8-lp6KeKHJE

what does he think he's doing

>A lot longer than I have

I wish. 10 years is too much

Making ebin memes

looks a lot like fake news
(((they))) would post anything related to pewdiepie because it gives them money

They've even removed the videos wher ehe critizes the media...

He wasn't /ourguy/ but being treated like this is going to push him and his fans closer to us. The Left, in being so relentless in enforcing its orthodoxy, has done more to push people towards right-wing thought than any nationalist group ever could.

the guy made 15 million last year

From the comfort of his own home.

It doesn't matter what happens now. He's financially comfortable

he could shut it all down today and live better lives than 99% of POL ever will

let that sink in.

>let that sink in.

Paul, what the fuck are you doing on Cayman Islands? have the normies in the UK threatened your life again?

he's not /our guy/

anyone can meme

(see: youtube.com/?v=DRh_qTduzzg )

Ben Garrison is /ourguy/

wtf are you talking about. My name is not paul. i work for a living.

He made a couple indians hold a sign that said 'death to all jews" and made them say "subscribe to keemstar" for 5 bucks

I'm jealous as fuck, the fact that he earns millions everyday and gets to nut in this chick every night fucking feels bad man.

>the sheer irony of Disney for cutting ties because of anti-semitism

If you watch the original videos, he is just trying to rustle some jimmies.

He didn't actually think they would do it

This swede speaks the truth.
I would love to get a piece of Marzia, shes so fucking cute.

Vilken vinnarinställning du har

Unless he already is he's gonna get red-pilled pretty quick.

>Accused of antisemitism after collabing with the weed jew guy.
>Sup Forums calls him /ourguy/

M'lord

Officially /ourguy/
Praise him, praise kek

He is probably the biggest gen Z entertainer right now, you on the other side are pathetic, Sup Forums is a cesspool and if we can have a big guy in our cesspool it is great.

Anyone using the term "normie" or referencing Sup Forums on Facebook and/or real life is severely autistic

He said he did the death to all jews thing to show how crazy the modern world has become people doing all shit for 5 bucks.

But that's bullshit. He is just being edgy because he knows it triggers people and he likes it. A 17yo in a body of a 27yo.

This.

I fucking cringe when I see that shit

there is literally LITERALLY nothing wrong with using the term normie
kys you buttmad normie

>this is what most of Sup Forums is like

I don't think so. In way too many of his videos he has Natsoc references that he plays off as an edgy joke, it's just his way of redpilling without being crucified.

I know cause I do the same shit and it works, his gen z followers are watching hitler speeches because of these "edgy jokes"

Usually the Natsoc stuff he puts in his vids aren't even funny or relevant to what he's talking about. It's like he's just trying to cram it in there so people can see it. Like in this vid for example

youtube.com/watch?v=CmvBfELf6TM&t=74s

Yup, this.

It's clear Pewdiepie is sympathetic to the Nazis, or at least what they stood for.

No one, literally no one makes constant and re-occurring "jokes" and references aimed at the Nazis without, at the very least, having a mild interest in them.

I love talking about the Nazis, especially in class, they're one of the most interesting eras in history. I wouldn't talk about them if I was not interested in them.

This, i think its time to get some of the good old walt disney racist quotes trending on twitter

add using redpill as a verb in public and that's nu-pol in a nutshell

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((berg)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

he's swedish you fucking idiot