Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHWtd-VOWUE
twitter.com/bryanhimself/status/831465408532140032
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam
segye.com/content/html/2017/02/14/20170214004245.html
youtube.com/watch?v=T_uSuCkKa3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By whom? Now he's got reason to attack.

>By whom? Now he's got reason to attack.

Probably ordered by Kim Jong-Un himself.

And no.

Probably order by KJU

And shit, I thought KJU was ugly. This guys even worse.

He looks like the pedo that rape lolis in my mongolian text drawings.

False flag then? But why? Who do you think the North Koreans will blame?

noooo wasnt he the guy who got caught in japan with fake docs to go TO FUCKING DISNEYLAND

I can't read moonrunes, why does this matter to anyone not living in NK?

DO THEY HAVE CHEETOS IN NORTH KOREA

BET HE HAD ORANGE FINGERS

SUPPOSEDLY KIM JONG FUCKED A NEW VIRGIN EVERY NIGHT, HILARIOUS CHINKS

>killing your own brother

It could spark World War III. Anything could happen.

Is this the guy who got in trouble for going to Tokyo Disneyland?

He's actually the nicest one in the family if so. He was a disgrace to his father because he liked the West so much.

lol you think the assassination of the brother of someone could spark a world war?

see yes he was

World War I started like that.

>every night
>mfw I'm kissless virgin. What's that supposed to make me feel

he had a chance to be best korea's leader since he was his father's favorite until disneyland

RIP Ai Wei Wei

The world was smaller back then.

Who else would have wanted that faggot dead, his brother is having a glass of wine right now

> live in a country with billions of fertile females
> still kissless virgin mid 20s because you defecate on the streets every morning

Better your hygiene, user.

Literally just pick any girl up off the street and no one will stop you

lol

Now you westerners should know how chivalry works, sometimes you have to give up on your own brother to achieve the great scheme, how sad

Live CNN 24/7
youtube.com/watch?v=GHWtd-VOWUE

fuck off retard, that's awful advice

IIRC his brother was very critical of KJU not making an effort to actually help DPRK and instead squander their GDP on military.

The risk of AIDS only adds to the sexual excitement

ww1 was globalists culling off the strong men. count ferdanand is the narrative sold to the public.

dprk uses counterfiet usa dollars. they dont have a globalists central bank. dprk always tests missles after they know how shitty crop harvest season was.

the dead korean was in chinese exhile i think, but trump and abe just met.

japs r fuckin stupid but trump is hero. doesnt fit my narritive for usa to have done this assasination.

i think mussad did it to make two of their enemies fight eachother.

mussad did 911 a few months after bush took office

only countries without a central bank are syria (thats over whenever we want) iran and dprk.

dprk is up before iran for sure

i wont join war to expand greater israel financial infrastructure, tyvm.

Imagine how the rest of his political officials feel knowing they are probably next to be suspected of treason.

Two women hit him with a poison dart. Apparently Malaysian officials are in pursuit of what they believe to be NK agents.

twitter.com/bryanhimself/status/831465408532140032

>how sad
HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING ABE

HOW WILL YOU MAKE NIPPON GREAT AGAIN WITH THAT LOW ENERGY

ITS >SAD!

The fat neet who went to Jap Disneyland? Good riddance.

>Kim was assassinated at Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Malaysia by a poisoned needle.[24] The Malaysian authorities claimed that the perpetrators were two North Korean female agents.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Jong-nam

SAD looks like a disease

just gang rape some broad like everyone else in your country

I bet his son's next, now. That's a shame, I really like his son.

he is too liberal and freedom to be as a north korean.
and he is Tokyo disneyland fan.
RIP

>poison needle

ayyy

This sounds like a job for 007

fake news

We better have his funeral at Disney Land right?

Well assassination of one arch duke managed to spark el first mundo war

Is that the one who was arrested for trying to enter disneyworld illegally?

That is very thoughtful of you, I bet he would like that.

You would be a shit king user, way too soft hearted.

>not getting rid of your pesky brother before he assembles a faction to revolt against you

Go play some more CK2 you scrub

Holy shit, thats too cinematic to be real.. are we in a James Bond film now?

>execute his uncle with heavy machine gun.
>send women assasins with poison dart to his brother

too cinematic

>female assassins

kim = weaboo confirmed?

>segye.com/content/html/2017/02/14/20170214004245.html
login

Sports World World Finance

World news
Search

politics
L
economy
L
Social
L
International
L
culture
L
Nationwide
L
people
L
Exploration ยท Issue
L
Card News

View more

Today's floor
politics
North Korea
Input 2017-02-14 19:59:06, Revision 2017-02-14 20:35:12
Kim Jung-un's big brother Kim Jong-nam was shot dead in Malaysia
Kim Jung-eun, the chairman of the North Korean Workers' Party, Kim Jong-nam (46), was killed and stabbed in Malaysia, a government source said on Saturday.

Kim Jong Nam was killed in a raid by two women at Kuala Lumpur airport on the morning of the 13th, and suspects escaped by taxi.

The Malaysian authorities, which are under investigation for extreme security, are believed to be specially trained spies.

The news of Kim Jong-nam's death was immediately reported to the National Security Council ( NSC ) of the Cheong Wa Dae through a local diplomatic mission, and reportedly reported to Hwang's presidential authority.

In this regard, government officials indirectly admitted that Kim Jong-nam's murder was an act of "no confirmation".

Kim Jong - nam is the eldest son born between Kim Jong - il and Sung Hye - rim. On the other hand, Kim Jong Eun is known to have a bad relationship with his mother Koh Young-hee and Kim Jong-nam.

Kim Jong-nam has lived in foreign countries such as Macao since he failed to appear at the funeral of his father Kim Jong-il.
----

mfw two female assasins killed him.

sound familiar? kim uses females for guards.

imagine getting killed by two female korean assasins. probably sexy and shit.

wow. i wonder if they're cold blooded. do they feel remorse? can they love?

Can we teach them to love?

Is that the chill one that plays his guitar and listens to clapton all day?

Kim Han-sol interviewed by Elisabeth Rehn for Finnish television.

Kim Han-sol is the grandson of Kim Jong-il. He never met his grandfather. At the time of this interview in 2012, he was studying at United World College in Mostar, Bosnia and Hertzegovina.

Elisabeth Rehn (b. 1935) was a UN Under-Secretary General and the Special Rapporteur for Human Rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1995-1999. Before that, she was a member of the Finnish parliament (1979-1995) and Minister of Defence (1990-1995). Rehn helped found the United World College in Mostar.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_uSuCkKa3k

Whyd he get killed if he was based?

Kim Han-sol (Korean: ๊น€ํ•œ์†”, born 16 June 1995)[3] is the eldest son of Kim Jong-nam and the grandson of the former North Korean ruler, Kim Jong-il.

He is the kid to the person who just got assassinated.

He had to go. That Disney thing was a national embarrassment. His dad didn't have the heart to kill him though.

1. Why did the Chinese keep his brother? North Korea is a defacto aristocratic monarchy, and he is a pretender to the throne.

2. Despite him being an exile, he still possessed quite a pull in North Korean power structure. He was responsible for overseas semi-legal operations and controlled overseas finances. There were undoubtedly many people in bureaucracy who he had sway over, as well as because he was a vocal advocate for reforemed system for DPRK.

Was he close to kim? Will he even care? Who else hyped for /WorldWar3/

>Kim Han Solo
Eh?

Yes, he will. He will celebrate it with some elite prostitutes... thoroughly searched to not include poison needles.

North Korean men are some of the shortest on the planet due to nutrient deficiency.
This makes Kim, with his 5 inch penis (one inch hidden by fat) the largest cock these women warriors have ever seen.
Keep in mind he's also likely an alcoholic like his father, so perpetual whisky dick.
The average male penis length in Australia is 5.5 inches or so.
I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't defect upon seeing a proper sized dick.
You won't be able to appeal to their sense of love before they poison dart ya... But you may be able to take advantage of their lust.
Come at me little Kim-chis. My five inch rager is ready.

That guy was the family embarrassment if I recall correctly. They'll make up some shit and be done with it. Probably wasted too much money and slandered Kim again so he decided to off him.

Fuck off Fake News shill.

Supposedly KJU killed his uncle and his girlfriend and both of those stories were proven false.

WW3's off? dang

>North Korea is a defacto aristocratic monarchy
Disregard all the soviets and grassroot democratic institutions. Kim has so much free time he writes essays, visits various institutions and says a lot of things on TV. Meanwhile leader of DPRK is a different guy. When the last conflict with South Korea happened all the DPRK representatives were appointed by DPRK government, not Kim, and south korean representatives fully acknowledged that.
>calls reforms for government
>any reforms that do happen after that vocal advocacy are automatically assumed to be his doing
No. Go away you baka
>elite prostitutes
Never existed in reality. Meanwhile, south korean news holdings (which published that story) totally had driven south korean actress to suicide because she was their elite prostitute.

I know I'm supposed to be all "Guise we can't start another WW3 ok! We gotta be good little boys." n' everything but I'm just so tired of this shit.

Not even China likes North Korea anymore NOT EVEN FUCKING CHINA.

Can't we just invade them and get it over with, I get that they'll launch teh nukes and everything but they shouldn't be so hard to shoot down.

That or we could just start a coup within the country. Thoughts Sup Forums Do you think a war with North Korea would be easy or what?

Trump very likely ordered this

>t.16 year old

nah man we need their cheap labor for our corporations!

China always disliked North Korea for various reasons, like that they dragged them into a major war.

But, there are geopolitical reasons for North Korea to exist.

Antiamerican proxy for China, many millions angry zergs with nukes between American soldiers and their border.

A containment for tens of millions of angry, poor as fuck and unskilled zergs for South Korea and partly China.

A scarecrow to justify their military bases and influence over Japan and South Korea for the USA.

you are an idiot. lol.

>implying

Do you guys even pay attention? It's obvious that it's the CIA - a real power move by Trump showing strength and amessage putting Un in his place in retaliation for him testing ballistic interconintential missiles ICBMS in the Sea of Japan on the day that the Prime Minster was visiting America.

have you seen the missile tests? you actually think they pose a fucking threat? they are in the dark ages, fiji is more threatening than north fucking korea

>trump is at war with the cia
>omg guys it's trump and the cia who killed the guy!

pick one shill.

>Implying fiji doesn't annex emuland
Fuck off.

So are we fucked since he's killed in malaysia

fuck off you subservient bitch boy -- id kick australia out of thee five eyes secret nsa society - you lucky you fuckers speak english. Language dictates allegiance.

sources say 2 female north korean agents

Why would I want them?

nah Malayasia is incompetent -- they lose entire planes

you're an idiot.

also, i helped elect your president, show some respect.

This, commie types tend to kill of any political enemies, including family.

Legitimately if they did anything north korea wouldn't exist by the end of the year. You might have to take one for the team here.

no because he was most likely the one that did it.

>Kim Jong-Nam was a frequent critic of his brother's regime and was an advocate for reform

He was simply purged.

well there goes my MTG master

>he was killed in Malaysia
oh he was probably killed by some muslim thug or something

Do you guys think it's going to happen soon that North Korea will be liberated? I can't wait until you can finally travel there, rent a motorbike and go through the whole country to see its nature, the villages, etc. It's like exploring a new country. Also would be interesting to see how they build up a new nation, new economy, etc. from zero.

I know it was you Fredo-Nam.

One of my my brothers is the worst person I've ever met.

Must be nice having only decent family.

bigoted comment

Not everyone in the CIA is bad. There's just a few people who understand what they can do with the power they have and use it for evil and lust of power. Not everyone is like that. Thank you for helping us get trump elected friend.

what are you a bigot?
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Imagine how shit it must be to be this guy.

>born like anyone else
>just wants to live a normal life
>he just wanted to go to disney land...
>gets assassinated over stupid politics that had nothing to do with him.

he was the nicest guy in the family. during a press conference he said he wants north korea to be more open and also wanted his people to have better lives. he even told his son to "always think about the people in pain"
but north korea could be more dangerous if he was leader because nam is actually smart and capable.
i am actually sad about his death
he just wanted to take his son to disney land :'(

he posed a great threat to kim jongun actually. he gambled and shit just to make kim jongun think he isn't a threat but in reality he was the most capable member of the family. if he didnt go to disney land he could have become leader