Child molester openly mocks Mike Flynn . What the hell is going on in USA?

Child molester openly mocks Mike Flynn . What the hell is going on in USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
nrgiseternal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2fbSRBMZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

I dunno Ivan (v:

that stupid little fuck better watch what he says

It's gotten to the point where I don't want to talk about political differences with my fellow countrymen, I just want to exterminate them. Real talk.

Yeah like, totally. Those Antifa guys make me and my fellow Share Blue employees just shake in my little boots. Oh I hope one of you strapping nazis takes out a couple of antifa members. Pretty please....

Trump is legitimate. There is no possible way he is involved with these groups. I don't want to disclose but I convinced a shill to speak. These groups have been in power for a long time. Trump is an outsider.

The level of intransigence that Trump's dealing with is directly proportional to the level of corruption in government, media, and academia in current year America. I'm no longer convinced that these elements can be dealt with peacefully or with logic.

Putin BTFO

It absolutely permeates the country. There are a lot of high profile names involved. Have you been researching pizzagate?

same

Nice proxy

Here and there. I know there's no smoking gun yet, but evidence of pedophilia in Hollywood (Cory Feldman, Elijah Wood, etc.) and previous cover-ups in Washington means that it could very well be real. Occam's razor and all that. It would also be the perfect form of blackmail against political elites.

Anyone here look into this website if you want to be part of the "inner circle". A German user provided us a ton of info today and said to look at this site. There are many insiders on this forum that know Pizzagate is real. Check it out.

nrgiseternal.com/

Look past his lisp and listen
youtube.com/watch?v=Vr2fbSRBMZ4

Check out that site. Remember, sometimes the Truth is stranger than Fiction.They discuss a lot of x-tier shit but they are also the most educated among us.

I aint clickin that shit nigga

please tell me that this is reines guy is just a Sup Forums troll. please.

I refuse to believe Pizzagate wasn't just ebin /x/ LARPing.

Seriously, it's just an internet forum. Want a pic to prove it? Type the name in a search engine.

It's called free speech you communist faggot.

Satan's real you dumb kike, and he's your spiritual father until you accept Jesus of Nazareth as Messiah.

Philippe Reines joined the Department of State as a Senior Advisor to Hillary Clinton when she became United States Secretary of State in January 2009, and in 2010 was promoted to the position of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Strategic Communications.

Reines was trying to be a smartass to Flynn and in the process exposed himself relating to his defense of those involved with pizzagate. Hillary is very closely tied to this guy with him being her former senior advisor and thus wanted to divert/explain what he was saying.

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

Pizzagate is real you fucking jew. If it wasn't for your fucking State there would have been no money in it.

Fk you guys

On a side note its funny that your little state does so much damage to the world, but the USSR couldn't make it.

What the fuck.
I always shit on these threads (and "CIA" "leak" threads, and Clinton Foundation speculations) but this is irrefutable acknowledgment of Pizzagate. And it wasn't meant as a joke, either.

Either way Hillary just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate and her trying to divert/explain what her former senior advisor is talking about.

Honestly, exposure is the biggest weapon against there faggots. The FBI is clearly not going to act on their own so exposing these pedos to millions of people who have no clue what they are involved in is the next best thing.

The left might have successfully normalized homosexuality but pedophilia is a bridge too far.

So, Flynn's resigning because Russia has video of him fucking/killing kids? That's what it seems like...