Just imagine how mad someone can be to commission Hillary memes to Malaysian Mike

SAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
youtu.be/PclQJy8-gfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Im glad to see the hate for him is still alive and well on this board

He's a good artist and every meme he makes go viral
Pic related is one of his many OCs

He's cheap too. His commissions are $25 on patreon
Pic related is also one of his many OCs

>tfw not enough photoshop skills to make decent memes

>He
>flag

>implying
I've never seen that in my entire life

shut the fuck up
find his patreon by googling patreon maldraw, he also draws this super obscure Sup Forums waifu comic series The Adventures of christ chan with shitloads of Sup Forums references. Dont read it if you found Sup Forums from reddit or 9gag.

gtfo faggot you shamed us all

kill yourself

Get fucked retard

He charges 25 for that? Nigga i make shit for free and i could easily make memes of this quality. Wtf am i doing with my life? Fuck school and work, i have found my calling.

Kek youre pathetic pussy boy.

He's also a compete asshole.

is this faggot permanently ironic on Sup Forums or is he actually just this much of a huge faggot? i can't fucking tell

No, he is truly fag. OP made a mistake even mentioning him.

none of your shit can go viral though
maldraw's OC's have all the qualities to be reposted

Did he hurt your trumpcuck bitch feelings? I cant tell.

Dont use my catchphrase, bitchboy

seriously mike kill yourself. just do it. your comic are autisticly cringy at best

the eternal malayfag strikes again
Are we witnessing the second coming of Chris-chan?

Why sage this thread dumb bitch?
I'm not the OP. Also go fucking hang yourself to relieve you of your eternal asspain to Maldraw, sad dumbfucker

Mike, you killed christ-chan, congrats faggot.

CWC has an ED page and everyone laughs at him
Trumpcucks never laugh at Maldraw, considering you just saged this thread and gritting your teeth when doing so.

Dude, all you need is a cheap ass wacom tab. Those angles are because of your mouse right? Get a wacom, use layers and you'll easily be as good as this guy, if not better.

How so?

a lot better malaysian faggot draws like shit

>this guy
using a wacom that's less than a cintiq will make you ditch art tbqh

Mike my man, just neck yourself already. Your endless shilling kills thread quality.

He doesnt draw like shit. He is shit to you because he told you to go fuck your whore mother and go shove a cactus up your ass for splitting Trump gens whenever a Malaysian becomes the OP. Y
ou're truggered by flags and you should definitely go fucking kill yourself.

>when you see your shitty oc reposted

Saging the thread does nothing shiteater. It shows how fucking asspained you are at Maldraw tho
Your suicide could probably solve that.

Could someone bother to reupload? Youtube keeps taking my videos down and im the only idiot reuploading it again and again.

Those are still up:

youtu.be/Hhau8vILNTU
and i just reuploaded the old one
youtu.be/PclQJy8-gfk

Yes, everything that comes out from you is shit.
That's what happens if you eat shit everyday like the average starving Russian

bump

So butthurt

>Saging the thread does nothing shiteater.
>Implying I saged in the first place.
If I donate enough to your patreon, could you afford some E45 for your arse.

>be mike
>put shit on a blender, pour it into a bucket and use it as paint
>make masterpieces from it
>sell it for $hekels
>nobody buys it and everyone shits on it because it's so good
>autistically screech on Sup Forums and real life and throw shit around like a chimpanzee because your masterpieces were called shit by an user on a papua new guinean stonecarving forum
>fuck your mother for the n^300th time today, with shitloads of tears in your eyes because of people talking shit about your mona lisa-tier art
>chimp out in your room some more and pass out, knowing that you're the next leonardo da vinci or some shit like that

I'm not the one splitting Trumpgens like a fucking pussy because some Malaysian told him to go fuck his dear mom in the ass.

>open thread
>mike is posting in it
>15 posts by this id
every time

I keep track of the thread in the catalog
You're saging. Check your blood pressure too.

my commissions are 15 standard. Motherfuckers why dont you commission me? I can at least draw this faggot traces all his shit!

then you won't like this (You)

>Mike makes a trumpgen thread just to shill his shitty drawings.
>Someone else comes along and creates a new thread because of it.
>"REEEEEE THREAD SPLITTTER GIV ME 4K ON PATREON"
noice

Everytime you post this, its a solemn reminder he needs to have much more for causing this much of asspain on the whole of Sup Forums

So youre saying that youre mother is a protitute, is that if Mike, guess that how you make youre money, since youre comics are so shitty

>tfw you have to use a proxy because your flag makes everyone think you're mike.

You're a shit artist maybe.

I'm not saging you 3rd world wog.
No need to get uppity about it.

Hey Mike, kill any good draw threads lately? No? Because we can't have nice things?

shutup, cuck

The sad fucker literally splits the trumpgen everytime a malaysian becomes the OP.
He is that fucking triggered by mere flags. If every single flag on pol/ becomes malaysian he probably kill sad fuck a self

Hey how do I donate to this guy and get a custom meme done?

>nobody gives 2 fucks about drawthreads
>wah you kill drawthreads
kill yourself to be honest. fucking cringey shit scribbling piece of shit

Mike we know you make threads just to shill your shit comics or drawings. It's not just because of your Malaysian flag.

He makes the best pepes. I know it you know it, every single time he makes one everyone spams the whole internet with it. He's the best at OCs

At least I'll always rest easy knowing I'm not Malaysian.

Everyone who didnt sage this thread is a fucking moron. Stop taking the fucking bait you idiots.

>sees malaysian flag posting randomly
>REEEEEEEEEE MIKE MODS PLS RANGEBAN
Cmon sad fuck

Excuse me, how do I get a meme done by him though?

i drew this within 5 minutes, not traced and i sure as hell wouldnt charge 25 bucks for it you fucking animal

Good to know you're just a fucking nobody.

Using prehistoric ps

>$68 a month

$68 too much.

Pledge $25 on his patreon, wait until the end of the month and send him an email after you've paid.

as for "bad artist" this is what I actually CAN do

i will draw a custom Pepe for free for whoever gives me a you right now

I don't trust him yet, how do I know he will deliver? Any testimonials?

draw a pro-leaf pepe

It's like Mike doesn't even know how to pirate photoshop! Sad!

Nah
He deserves much more for causing this much asspain to Trumpcucks worldwide.

>HIM
The malaysian Mike in this thread is literally Mike, the guy who owns the patreon. He shills up Sup Forums all the time and is a complete autist. Stay away from him newfag

He's done 8 commissions so far through Patreon.
He'll always be here.

Mate don't even put any worth in this losers opinion, he can't draw for shit and is broke selling unfunny memes to CTR and trying to blackmail Sup Forums by ratting us out to whoever will listen.
He is truly the most pathetic fuck I've ever seen and I come here fairly often.

But not small size tablet beacuse they are shit.
Every small area on the table = big area on the screen and it's not comfortable

Kek your works sucks though, forgive me if I call bullshit.
Your grasp of color is childish.

Maldraw made lots of legendary OC through mere PS7, what have you done with your shit tier fanart and shitty shops? Fucking sad jelly fuck

>uses his OCs to shitpost
>lmao his works suck
you're quite the confused child

Wow, 8 commissions is a lot of commissions. I will donate later today, but only if you say "make america great again"

We don't blow americans, we blow dogs remember?

I don't understand, so it's was a Malaysian guy who made all these Trump and hillary Pepes?

Kek, can't wait until we annex the mudlaysians

Kek no you haven't
You stole characters and tried to write autistic stories about them.
You're a fucking joke man.

He hasnt made shit.

His works suck because you're just asspained at him seeing how you're saging this thread.
Kudos for trying to keep your cool though.

Well who the fuck is paying for memes for fucks sakes? CTR fuck. I'll tell you and all you fucks the same, anyone needs memes drawn ILL DRAW THEM FOR FREE

Never used any of your shit, because it is fucking 10 year old colouring book tier.
You can't draw. Find a new profession.
No one will ever pay you off and no one will ever think your work is worth anything, go get a job or top yourself preferably the latter, you are pure cancer.

He's been here longer than any the_donald cancer here. The trumpepe he made was from aug 2015.

Also don't listen to these salty saging fucks

I'm not saying anything, perhaps you've finally pissed off a mod or Janny to put your dumb ass into autosage.
Oh no, where ever will you go to endlessly shit up, boo hoo.
Get fucked mike.

Lying wont help you hide your asspain bitchboy.
Go fuck your mother now

who are you?
I thought it was you

No it was a Canadian who made all those tired eyed Hillmemes.

Kek you're so pathetic.

It is him.

You're a good lad, meme on soldier, you're doing kek's work.
(I was talking about malaysian mike being a fucking loser in my reply to you btw if you didn't pick up on that.)

Thread's not autosaged yet. But from 4chanX i can see you're saging the thread.
Cry more bitchboy

checked.
Like I said, will be donating today when you say "make america great again". Not joking, I have the patreon pledge page opened now, I actually want memes made.

>be mike "the real one would've shoved tesla coils up my ass" the autist
>fuck your own mother, all the while calling others literal motherfuckers
Like pottery

Is that photo shop? Man it's gone to shit

Kek you're unbelievably stupid.