Should mexico be bombed ?

Should mexico be bombed ?

Yes. Trump should build that wall and throw a nuke over. Rats will finish the rest.

yes

Absolutely... and I'm mexican.

I know this is old but what the fuck is the story behind this? What the fuck could possess someone to kill old women?

I've never watched this. It seems like its pretty brutal. Killing fat old ladies? What's the point?

Can anyone give a rundown?

Yes. I'm getting sick of their barbaric ISIS-like behavior.

FBI and CIA need to stop goofing around with anarchist millennials in the USA and start fixing that cesspool.

Build a wall!!!

Holy shit that guy on the left is fucking terrible with that axe. Subhuman thrash can't even behead ppl right.

moar surgical gatling gun strikes

If I had to guess, they are killing family members of rival gangs to send a message or get revenge.

Mother's of rival Cartel's

brutal if true

Um, did any if them suffer or was it done quickly at least? Did they all die at the same time or did they have to watch others killed before it was their turn?

Shit. I suppose that gets the message out there

Come to think of it, turkish people share a lot of culture and moral values with mexicans.

And you post this why and it gets posted why. You know what? I'd rather PARTICIPATE IN house of air than ever see this shit in a thumbnail ever again fuck off. Are you as bad as are they? Yes

Man, isn't there ANY sort of moral code to which these animals adhere to? Even the guidos got limits.. I didn''t realise this happened just over the fence from the States. Get that wall built m80s

I don't care about Mexico

Why do the American liberals so furiously reject the idea to have a wall against this country?

>dont join cartel
>mother isnt beheaded

What is it with these brown colored humans which makes them do stuff like this?

Isis videos of this are plenty, just plainly beheading people in public, killing women, slitting children's throats, stoning gays, making children kill, and all while other people just gather around and watch.
What kind of barbaric, medieval mindset is this?

The least you can do it not be a part of this, but they still do it and quite enjoyably.

They are about a thousand years behind us in terms of civilization, and in many cases they are cerebrally inferior so they are predisposed to savagery.

>Don't let gross brown people in your country
>Nobody is beheaded

Because no one showed those special snowflakes this video.

nuked

If they do, then Greeks do as well.

wow, just wow
what a fucking bigot you're
you need to be more accepting of their rich culture
i bet you're a trump supporter fucking fascist

maybe it's time we redpilled them, i mean if pedos can operate on twitter and gay semen poop on youtube then redpilling ppl on cartels should be a walk in the park

>killing men isnt brutal
fuck you, hypocrite

Mexico needs a major purge operation.

I believe the common mexican is suffering under the corrupt cartel run regime as much as the country itself.

Military needs to step up and basically execute everybody involved. If necessary with the help of a bigger ally like the US which has also an interest in freeing mexico from the drug cartels.

Don`t throw the people involved in jail since jails are run by the cartels. Just execute them.

Even if they did, their response will always be
"Not all Mexicans", or "Not all "

You could show them statistics that show 90% of a certain group of people are violent rapists, but they would still argue that they shouldn't all be treated the same because of the 10% who aren't.

I assume they got raped and tortured prior to beheading

dem titties on the girl on the right.

funny. the cartel violence only exploded after US renewed their retardo war-on-drugs.

it's mexico that should build a wall to protect itself against US policy

>What the fuck could possess someone to kill old women?
Mercy

einsatzgruppen and their proxy slav militias raped children and old women before torching them.

how can you faggots be larping as literal nazis but squirm at entry level Sup Forums gore?
kys

that happen when you mix two races

White areas in Mexico are pretty comfy

Mexican areas in America aren't so bad. We should work together.

Mexico should be at least walled off.

You've been on the internet too long, Hanz. Perhaps that's why you feel compelled to take Achmed's dick up your beta ass.

There's a thing called "compassion". Even for your worst enemy, compassion in death should be considered; even for your worst enemy. A very simple bullet to the brain stem would have gotten this job done. No; these animals wanted to film torturous death for emotional effect.

I'd rather die than live in mexico

You fucking leaf lier!

I saw this in blogdelnarco.com like 5 years ago

They were some kind of "girlfriend" (If you consider whores that) of, if I remember well, some small bosses and sicarios of a rival cartel.

Do you fags are so stupid to think the Cartel mothers are that easy to capture and kill and no huge war would be delcared?

No they're HARD WORKING, CONSERVATIVE, CATHOLICS and they're BRO tier.

>torturous death
it's a few seconds, you fucking pussy.
people in guantanamo bay are being force fed and prevented from killing themselves so that their american guards can torture them some more months.

>compassion
oh am i laffin.

>KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>NUKE MECCA
>JEWS IN THE OVEN
>HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

>g-guys, this video of a single person dying is too much. this is just evil!!1
LITERALLY kys

The funny thing is that some ofg the sacrificed people were treated like gods before the killing.

Like the warriors captured in combat, they were given a really great meal before being killed and the warriors had a lot of respect for them.

The thought that their gods wanted real strong warriors in sacrifice, not some piss poor peasant.

Still Incas were better, not soo many sick things.

If you dont even have the spine to watch the clip then you are a weak coward and you have no business being on this board.

Mexicans are friendos
Jews are not

All of the hate for Mexicans is distracting us from the real problem: Blacks.

Never get dox by the cartel.

Day of the rake is coming you faggot

Yet they will claim white people are the cause of 100% of all the problems in history without exception.

Because in liberals' minds it goes like this":
>that carnage only happens there because of how evil the West is
>if we had only opened ourselves more to them it would all go away

explain how the webm in OP is not like the jewish made/backed ISIS?

They're just following Herr Donalds advice
"You have to target their families"
But pol only approves of killing if a white guys doing it

they're actually retarded

average iq is like 80

>When the waitresses forget your side of guacamole.

i can tell you're not white because you're cool with beheading people, mohammed

I never said cartels were not like ISIS, cartels are under influence of (((CIA))).
I said that we are not jews.

ugh shut up fag

jesus fucking christ

Instead of invading Iraq we ahould have gone into Mexico.

>namefag
Go away, chicano.

>fuck
>dubs
>and my dick is hard
>moar!!

I'm Peruano, not filthy Mexican, short, lazy shit.

The Democrat party relies on a permanent underclass for votes. They want a steady stream of poor immigrants for their votes.

No we should let those peaceful people in. This is just their culture. White people have no culture

But we try to steer from murica's influence and the fucking niggers won't have a strong country on their south border.

Shut the fuck up nigger, is comfy everywhere if you're not involved with cartel shit.

Fucken Mexicans are animals.
Good to know.
The central gov of Mexico has to be in on the drug trafficking for it to have taken over the country so bad.

>FBI and CIA need to stop goofing around with anarchist millennials in the USA and start fixing that cesspool.
The CIA are probably working with the cartels so they can have money for their black projects.

>mfw no face?