What is your true opinion about this guy ?

What is your true opinion about this guy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M
youtube.com/watch?v=38_OUgPmPBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

better than Sup Forums gives him credit for
Sup Forums is butthurt because he opportunistically used gamergate as a springboard to fame
i say, whatever works so you can start getting your message out there and sticking it to (((them)))

He's rational and well-spoken when he's discussing things seriously.

I honestly dgaf about the "gay man loves bbc" aspect; it just makes me chuckle.

Gays are mentally ill.

I like him. He forces an argument that's long overdue.

Dangerous faggot

I have never seen him stick with an argument when challenged. Whenever he's put in a corner, he'll deflate whatever tension might exist with a flamboyent quip and change the subject.

Kike shill
Controlled opposition

Of course you'd feel that way muhammad

He's a good businessman.

I sincerely doubt he holds many of the beliefs he spouts.

He's slime.

He changes from catholic white to greek jew depending on what is said. he shapeshifts so much you can't even give a description of him. it's fucked up.

Degenerate racemixing faggot kike.
Good at redpilling normies about Islam and immigration though.

But in the end, he should stop dodging the ovens.

Useful idiot. Nothing more, nothing less.

Makes post about white people not having enough babies...is gay...hypocrisy

He's a living meme.
It's a bit of a noble self sacrifice cause it's for the right cause but I also can't take Milo seriously at all.

Someone who drops good pills, and Gen Z kids love him.

Sup Forums hates him though because he doesn't bash juice and yell ''KILL NIGGERS''

He is disliked because he is a gay Jewish coalburner that actively discourages white nationalism.

Neocon Fag who happens to be useful to our cause because even though he loves and anal and sucks black dick , he speaks the truth on the insanity of cultural marxism , feminism , and the ideological cance that you can find in every universities imaginable...

The only reason why he's doing this (my guess) is because he's scared shitless of potentially having no escape from Islam. (that's why he escaped from the UK)...And he doesn't want that for America.
That's also why he's a neocon. (even though Neocons have a catastrophic influence of US and EU foreign policy)...Because he's terrorized by muslims.
As every faggot should be. (unless you're brainwashed to a point of no return)...

Milo is a pragmatic and cynical degenerate...He's anti-pc because he understands that his personal freedom is in serious danger if PC culture doesn't get stopped.

i.e. he doesn't bash juice and yell "KILL NIGGERS"

Wrong about Margaret Sanger:

youtube.com/watch?v=jswvL36w2-M

Pedo like all gays are.

>Anne Erin trip is australian
Could of guessed

Milo Wagner? Love his poetry

White nationalism does not equal murdering minorities in the street.

An opportunist who is devoid of any understanding in how reality works, just like the rest of his fanbase

oh hi motoko

>gay
>racemixing

That's because he's entry level.

These kids then go on and do research.

Even I went from a pleppit-anti-SJW, to civic nationalist, to ethnic nationalist

Milo's a rational guy who knows how to piss off both leftists and Sup Forums at the same time, and I admire that. He might be a kike and a faggot, but he makes me laugh so I can forgive him.

If you think any kind of nation building project built on a foundation of race can be done without violence you're delusional.

i love him and i wish he was straight.
what happened to the /fa/ straight conservatives.

This

He speaks the truth and supports the right to do so.

Lincoln had an empathetic deportation plan involving zero murder before he passed away. I'm fine with emulating it again.

Honestly if it is getting this kind of reaction and showing to the rest of the world that the left has completely lost its mind then I'm okay with it.
youtube.com/watch?v=38_OUgPmPBQ

Honestly nothing he says is objectively wrong or even that controversial.

(((based faggot)))

>plan

Probably because he knows white nationalism is a complete political dead end in a country that is fucking 60% white.

I suppose you are brighter than Lincoln and his panel. So much so you feel qualified to call them naive.

He's a useful wedge to drive into the left because he's a faggot they don't agree with, which forces them into the uncomfortable position of having to picket an identity that otherwise would prima facie be an ally.

I'm not american and haven't been indoctrinated into your civil religion and therefore don't venerate your historical figures, no.

And even if Lincoln had this perfect mass deportation plan that wasn't resisted one bit by any minority in America, the social context is so different one and a half centuries later.

Okay until the issue of Christianity and Israel comes up, then he throws up a wall of dogma that makes your almonds activate.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Other than that, he's spot on in his speeches, but it could be very sorely taken as controlled opposition. The fact that he's a gay lover of black men makes him sort of invulnerable from leftist attacks.

I don't want to say useful idiot, because he doesn't speak like an idiot. He certainly parades like one when subject matter turn personal, though, so that's difficult to overcome.

Anything helping Trump is a good thing. Sometimes, you have to take the good with the bad.

>He's anti-pc because he understands that his personal freedom is in serious danger if PC culture doesn't get stopped.

Why isn't that a good enough reason? I wish more people understood that.

Of course forced deportations will be resisted, but there is no active or willful murder involved.

Whether you understand his policies or not you must atleast recognize that Lincoln and his administration weren't run of the mill 100 IQ citizens. The fact that you feel entitled to call his plan naive is beyond me. Ever heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect?

>prima facie
Not since The Pulse.

Hello Milo. You're doing a good job fooling the gullible goyim, but your time will come.

hero

Interesting, I never looked at it that way. Also on top of it all he is making shit tons of money triggering people.

>it could be very sorely taken as controlled opposition

He has no real reach on the right in the same way that current year man wasn't controlled opposition for the left: he exists simply to distract and annoy the other side and provide popcorn entertainment for your side (just watch the rolling stock on youtube of 'Tucker Carlson DESTROYS whoever' or 'Milo OWNS shrill leftist').

They waste their time worrying about him while Steve Bannon stalks the corridors of power hunting latino janitors with a bowie knife.

I didn't call his plan naive, you did (twice now). If I'm imputing naivety on anyone here it's you. Anyone forcing deportation - no matter how incentivized or "empathetic" - will obviously anticipate violent resistance that will be matched with violent suppression. Lincoln and his panel, from what you're telling me (this is a history lesson you've given me, I haven't googled your claim and it's otherwise fresh information), probably had such policy choices in their contemplation.

But you're the one claiming it's possible to peaceably build a white nation from the current state of the world. You made that claim when you said pro-white nationalism and anti-killing non-whites are compatible views. I'm saying you're wrong.

>that actively discourages white nationalism.
This is his only sin.

I don't care he is a cucktholic.
I don't care he licks nigger feet like the Pope.
I don't care he fancies poofters up his bum.

But you can't possibily support jewish ethno-nationalism and come out against white nationalism.

That is hypocrisy and a lack of intellectual honesty.

That's a nice table.

That one is still playing out and probably one of the reasons the left is bleeding poof support these days.

This is the exact attitude Republicans have historically taken on immigration. I can't tell you how many times I have heard 'no one can run on anti-immigration and win with these demographics'

You're wrong.

I like what he does, but I don't care about seeing it. The way he jumps straight into his arguments at 100 mph is obnoxious, but he's great at pissing off people and getting them to react and show their inconsistencies.

>pro-white nationalism and anti-killing non-whites are compatible views. I'm saying you're wrong.
Unless you think those things can happen in one day and be done with it the next, you're right.

The abject reality of today would've been unthought of 50 years ago.
Yet it happened, slowly, by erosion and subversion.

We live in an age where people would rather keep illegal rapists in their countries for the sake of virtue signaling.
An age where people give up their liberty and private life to the Government and Facebook, willingly.
An age where people accept politicians taking bribes from corporations and foreign governments to dictate their lives.
An age where people have and want homosexuality taught in schools.
An age where miscegenation, addiction to any drugs, any pills, alcohol is cool and normal.

London is an over 60% muslim city with a muslim mayor, today.
Rapist refugee criminals, in Germany, are getting paid 3000 Euros a month, with added benefits.
Feminists are defending muslims.

The world looks like a literal circus, doesn't laugh at it anymore.

Why are you giving a tripfag attention? Get your shit together gypsie.

How old are you?

If you're under 50 but over 20, you've got a long and disappointing life ahead of you if you stick with this value system.

I like him because he piss so many people, over the entire political spectrum off. But he is a retard tho, talks a lot about shit he clearly don't understand. But fun as fuck how people keep feeding him.

Why does over 20 matter? Because under 20 those values will be dropped once he's out of puberty?

he comes up with nothing original, just regurgitates what others have created.

BUT

lefties regurgitate BS while milo regurgitates ok stuff

Post-adolescence my views became a lot less volatile. Like I'd still change my mind on certain things from month to month, but they'd be smaller sub-issues rather than big picture things. And then it got to the point where every counter point to views I already held only confirmed my beliefs because I'd either already heard the line before and knew how to resolve it for myself, or if it was especially novel, I could already come up with a counter-counter argument pretty quickly.

The broad and far-left viewpoints I have today (mid-20s) I expect to more-or-less hold until the day I die, and I feel like most right wingers on Sup Forums are the same. Though, by the same token, Sup Forums is suprisingly young, lots of people still in their teenage years on here, so you never know.

fpbp

>I am weak and unpredictible in my beliefs, so must everyone else be !

Your ESL classes aren't paying off Andrei, I literally said the opposite of that.

He spoke at my uni a while ago and I shook his hand. That was before I know he was a massive faggot and then realized that the hand I touched had probably been around countless nigger dicks.

I like him.

Not all gays are pedophiles. I would say being gay makes it more likely though.

Yes, good goy, let the Jews repopulate the white race!

He's just an actual faggot who figured out how to cash in on the biggest population of retarded faggots in the world: internet image board users

When has an argument been challenged??

attention whore that seriously can't shut up about loving black cock but his attention whoring results in redpills like the Berkeley riots. As long as the second part is true I'm fine with him regardless of how sincere he may or may not be