Circumcision

>Wake up into the universe
>Penis is mutilated before even having a chance to raise an objection

We have rampant male genital mutilation in the western world. Why? What possible purpose does it serve?

>wake up into the universe
>perfect unbutchered white penis
>feels good man

Restore

The same purpose as branding your cattle silly goy.

the only two arguments people use are muh phimosis and muh hygiene, neither of which justify circumcising infants who have no ability to consent to the procedure

it is just a way for religious retards to mark their kids as part of the clan. idk why the fuck christian and non religious americans do it though

When my dad was in residency, his attending told people that the baby "couldn't feel pain yet" because its "nerve endings were under-developed" and that they would only struggle and cry because you were restraining them.

This, my parents didn't believe in this bullshit. Single mothers are a big part of boys getting their dicks mutilated.

It's nothing more than the jews displaying their dominance over you, it's like muslims making their western girlfriends wear a hijab. It's a sign of submission to your overlords by following their rules and tradition.

I asked my mum why the western world thought it was OK to mutilate boys when we made such a big deal about other countries mutilating girls. She didn't really have a good answer and got mad at me for asking.

>more asthetic
>easier to clean
>no smegma
>no phimosis
>reduce chance of HIV transmission

>Western world
>Literally just Americucks

Keep jewing, bro. I'm just going to chil over here with my non-mutilated cock.

>no smegma
are we in the fucking middle ages? do people not take showers? what the fuck is a man in the 21st century doing with fucking dick-cheese on his weiner??
I'm uncut and I NEVER had smegma on my penis

All proven falsehoods or completely non-relevant in our current society.

Male genital mutilation has gotta stop its fucking disgusting.

>We have rampant male genital mutilation in the western world

You mean in America

And also the middle-east I guess, since muslims are into the whole dick cutting thing

Exuses. Blame the jews

If you're too stupid to wash your own dick, you might as well just cut it off completely

The modern, western world is one big kike run death cult. All around you see the mechanisms of serfdom and mental enslavement being perfected.

And Jews
Go look at what Kellogg did.

>in the western world
>Africa,middle east, murrica
>western world
Kek

Murica is white the same way ancient Egypt was mudslime. It wasn´t. Egypt was Greek, and Murica is Jewish.

You're taught getting cucked from your birth. Kek accepts it.