Other urls found in this thread:

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup achmed

What's a Sweden?

Why did you move to Denmark then Sven?

t. Alberto Barbosa

> Sup Forums is retarded and overexaggerates things
Wow, you must be an incredible philosopher to speak with such novel creativity and insight.

90% of the country is fine
But the other 10% is just like a Sup Forums meme, and this minority fills the ranks of the political and media elite.

Atleast 50% is a Sup Forums meme.

13 murders in Malmo since jan1st 2017
that's Johannesburg tier

Looking at that flag, I can immediately tell that this post is a lie.

their country looks like a floppy wiener lmao

i liked Sweden too.

But, you know, migrants and Islam :(

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

13 murders in malmö since jan 1st 2016, not 2017
Malmö is shit but its ~3 murders per 100k per year is a long way from Johannesburg's 30
Sweden is still one of the safest countries in the world, despite the constant violence in Malmö

And sweden had like 4-8 murders/year just bout 30 years ago, so your argument is invalid.

Still having almost anually (camping) trips to Scandinavia with friends, either Sweden->Norway or Sweden->Funlan. Still a nice safe country, never been to Malmö and only once in Stockholm though.

this

we still have a very high percentage of whites and our politics aren't too cucked. the election next year will be great

stop usin proxy sven.

Well that's not even remotely true, and you should know that. 30 years ago, Finnish immigrants committed about half of Sweden's 100 murders per year.

A FUCKING HUE

Aren't too cucked?

Your feminists overlords shill for muslims, sharia and they persecute common sense as hate speech.

It's a liberal dictatorship, where feminists get raped by imported mohammeds, and stay silent to not offend minorities.

Does anyone know the percentage of non-white immigrants there?

>tfw SD is growing fast and might win next years election

>Said the Dane

Did someone pooed in the loo?

There's no statistics on the number of non-white immigrants specifically, but we can estimate it. Sweden has around 1.6 million immigrants, of which around half are non-European. Let's say all non-Europeans (Iraqis, Syrians, Americans, Somalis etc) are non-white. That leaves us with 800,000 non-white immigrants, or around 8% of the population. We also have around 15% of the non-immigrated population that has at least one immigrated parent. We can probably put an upper estimate to the number of them who have one non-European parent at 10%. That would imply Sweden has around 18% non-whites or mixed who are either immigrants or have at least one immigrated non-white parent. This is a quite liberal estimate, the actual number is probably slightly lower.

This question may sound dumb but are their kids (kids of non black but also non white immigrants) white or slightly whiter?

Nice try Malmo Ahmed.
Visiting Copenhagen for some shoplifting?

Those numbers still seem really high, even if you lower it. Hope everything works out there.

How about you leave your gentrified enclosure sven?

kek

Yeah that's a pretty dumb question. Are you asking if their DNA is somehow altered by them being born in Sweden? Children to immigrants are going to look like their parents. If you're asking how many of them are mixed Swedish-foreign, it's quite few. Most such children have one non-Swedish European parent (most often Scandinavian). Non-European immigrants tend to marry and have children with each other.

>Are you asking if their DNA is somehow altered by them being born in Sweden?
No, I'm just asking this because melanin underdevelops if it is one specific type.
scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/

Lies Sven. Sup Forums is always right.

It's not like the murders are committed against the law abiding part of the population. The odd stray here and there doesn't factor in.

>3/100k
>violent

Wow my standards are low, even though I live in a 8.5/100k city.

Sweden has immigrants from Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Bosnia, Somalia, Turkey, Thailand, China. It would be impossible for me or anyone else to say if there's some statistical difference in the skin tone between the parents and the children.

What is true though is that foreigners (especially black people), and their children, living in the north of Sweden regularly suffer from vitamin D deficiency. This is kind of a big problem and causes lots of chronic illnesses.

Funny thing these mudslimes would be considered as white in your fucked up mixed mongrel nation...

Me too. I like Sweden so much that northern part of the country should be joined to Finland

>What is true though is that foreigners (especially black people), and their children, living in the north of Sweden regularly suffer from vitamin D deficiency. This is kind of a big problem and causes lots of chronic illnesses.
This is desirable isn't it?
They shouldn't be living there.

This

What do you need that land for?

No matter how you spin it, Swedes are in a league of their own when it comes to cuckery.
Still, I love being Norwegian in Sweden

>This is desirable isn't it?
How so? It costs lots of taxpayer money. We gain literally nothing by them suffering from chronic illnesses, and in most cases they don't even know the vitamin D deficiency is the cause. If they did know, they would just take some supplements which would solve their problems.

>Implying there's a difference

As a buffer area against the upcoming Swedish race war

Stop paying taxes? XD