Why do white people allow this?

Why do white people allow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYOTkwFhe-w
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGepBtBCuTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White people need to stop abusing children like this. It's heartbreaking.

What do you think this does for your image, white people?

Drumpf BTFO

Holy shit, whites are morally bankrupt.

shits fun yo

Because (((they))) told us that it is immoral to slaughter shitskins, so we feed our bloodlust with animals.

Wanna switch back to the original?

>an ocean of blood

pretty brutal

Where did they find these gigantic steaks?

i think its just transmission fluid

youtube.com/watch?v=HYOTkwFhe-w

Pretty interesting documentary on Faroe Islands whaling. The meat is jet black and loaded with mercury.

You ever had whale meat senpai? Don't judge before you try it.

>loaded with mercury
So their laterally poisoning themselves. White people are fucking idiotic.

I don't see anything wrong with this, stop judging nordic cultures you bigot.

Because they're tasty

Lots of kids there are being born with learning disabilities which they think is related to the high mercury diet. Pretty much the only real argument against the practice.

KNIT AND TEAR

Also whale tastes pretty good.

Stop pretending you've never felt bloodlust, faggot.

Yes I'm going to believe a Vice document.

I feel superior and acquiest to the fact that whatever happens in this earth, it is because white man allow it

I'm not a fan. To b h I recognise that veganism is morally superior, but not enough to live it.

Morally superior? Why?

shit tastes nice and is rich with good fatty acids

Are you seriously asking that question?

>a fucking leaf

Yes, as a matter of fact I am.

And im not a random chump. Im a behavioral neuroscientist who does horrible pain inducing experiments in animals to study fear and anxiety, I even wrote an article (not published yet) about how harming animals is natural and not immoral.

So, come at me bro.

Blow away leaf, blow away

mmmm how did they manage to find such a large piece of steak?

>having a bloodlust
fucking neanderthal

Btw turning the sea into fucking blood is pretty fucking metal

So you actually torture animals. Fuck off, psycho. People like you should be in jail.

this is fucking disgusting. i cannot believe they are so animal cruelty. have a heart for once.

Im trying to understand anxiety disorders, unlike all the people who just kill them to eat while there are non animal alternatives.

If we ceased all animal suffering, several diseases that we have conquered would start ravaging the earth again, killing a ridiculous ammount of people and animals.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about

Nicely done

wh*te """people"""" at it again I see

savages

your lack of correct grammar and the fact that your Brazilian makes me highly doubt your job lol. And if you have written an article, why haven't you published it yet?

For the same reason black people do this

Because it was for a class, and in the end I didnt want to put my name on the line as the guy defending animal suffering.

Im just finishing my masters MD, im high, tired, fatigued and typing fast on a dark room, so gimme a break on the grammar.

But im certain I could prove it really quick if you have any questions

Because we aren't faggots who care about stupid animals.

The people in this thread defending this brutal savagery are disgusting.

Why do Chinks allow this ?

WTF is wrong with Japs ?

Mate you don't give a shit when fish are hauled or or if it was "THOUSANDS OF CRICKETS DRIVEN TO SLAUGHTER" They get eaten what is the problem?

wow... Blacks are morally bankrupt ...

What do you think this does for your image , black people ?

Why do non-white people allow this ?

its a leaf. he's likely castrated, in which case he really might not have ever felt anything.

Seriously Chinese people ?

The whales were practice. Soon it will be you on the beaches.

what is wrong with Leafs ?

inuits teach their children this too... absolutely heartbreaking ...

>fucking neanderthal
That's literally a compliment on this board

>hunting
>with tightly controlled quotas
>harpoons with exploding tips to reduce cruelty
REEEEEE SAVE THE HWALES

>tfw you realize how stupid it is to wear a knitted jumper in freezing cold water

Vikings fuck yeah!!

wow... this image really made me think

its better than you think the nature of wet wool is more insulating that you think. The problem is it becomes heavy as fuck.

an organ of a vascular plant and is the principal lateral appendage of the stem.[1] The leaves and stem together form the shoot.[2] Leaves are collectively referred to as foliage, as in "autumn foliage."[3][4]

Diagram of a simple leaf.
Apex Midvein (Primary vein) Secondary vein. Lamina. Leaf margin Petiole Bud Stem
Although leaves can be seen in many different textures and sizes, typically a leaf is a thin, dorsiventrally flattened organ, borne above ground and specialized for photosynthesis. In most leaves, the primary photosynthetic tissue, the palisade mesophyll, is located on the upper side of the blade or lamina of the leaf[1] but in some species, including the mature foliage of Eucalyptus,[5] palisade mesophyll is present on both sides and the leaves are said to be isobilateral. Most leaves have distinctive upper surface (adaxial) and lower surface (abaxial) that differ in colour, hairiness, the number of stomata (pores that intake and output gases), epicuticular wax amount and structure and other features.

>7 years old

Jesus. We should gas them all so they can't torture one another.

winning the seal war

>leaf left the thread because he got btfo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JGepBtBCuTY

FOKKU YOUUU WHAALE

>Im trying to understand anxiety disorders, unlike all the people who just kill them to eat
eating animals is natural and necessary in all ecosystems. torturing animals for the sake of curiosity is unnatural and in no way morally superior to predators eating prey.