Abe says Trump encouraged him to boost ties, dialogue with Putin

>Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Monday he has earned U.S. President Donald Trump’s backing in seeking closer ties with Russia in a bid to resolve a long-standing territorial row over islands off Hokkaido that Japan wants returned.

>“President Trump understands Japan’s (policy) to promote dialogue with Russian President Vladimir Putin to resolve the territorial issue,” Abe told a TV program after returning from the United States, where he held his first summit with Trump on Friday and Saturday in Washington and Florida.

>Trump has adopted a softer stance toward Russia than his predecessor, Barack Obama, who was at odds with Putin over the conflicts in Ukraine and Syria.

>The Obama administration had been cautious about Abe courting Putin with economic cooperation and even requested that he refrain from visiting Russia at one point, government sources said earlier.

Trump is so cucked by Putin and the Kremlin that he's also begging our allies to start trading with Russia again.

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/14/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-says-trump-encouraged-boost-ties-dialogue-putin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, better be angsty burger and play in "confrontation"? Your foreign policy was just laughable during king Obongo. You wanna more of that?

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

I'm still totally behind being friends with Russbros, and all of the elite can suck my shriveled, atrophied nuts on this stupid holiday that I'm totally not bitter about

At all

>Drumpf is cucked because he wants to talk things over with them!!!
>You're supposed to just threaten them with sanctions upon sanctions stupid Drumpfkins!!!!

I'll never understand why the left is so hostile towards Russia.

trump is trying to drive a wedge between russia and china.

Russia doesn't deserve special treatment. It should just fall in line. Only the remnants of the USSR military industrial complex make it relevant.

Oh the fucking irony of a Russian complaining about us trying to drive a wedge between two countries. Before Trump finally capitulated on the One China policy, it looked like we were going to have a trade war with China, which is what Russia wants.

They will play nice with you in hopes of you ditching China.

Like Nixon went to China and successfully soured Sino-Soviet relations they now want to do the same but in reverse.

b-but Russia is a white nationalist christian country, we should fall in line behind Russia and let them run the world

It's because the Russians are always the bad guys in movies and video games. You know how the left gets their political beliefs from pop culture.

>Russia doesn't deserve special treatment

That's the whole point. All Russian need is to fuck off already.

>Only the remnants of the USSR military industrial complex make it relevant.

Ukraine had nukes and ICBMs, baltic states had soviet top-end military electronics, and other bumfuckistans had plenty of arms too after USSR.
But they destroyed it and chosed to be NATO bitches. They had their chance to be relevant too btw.

Aww the poor plucky russians, why won't someone think of their feelings

Russia is one of the few countries standing against globalism and you botch and complain when the U.S. And other countries decide to join in on the movement?

Your forgot your harry potter quote.

Russia is too weak and poor to run the world anyway. China's the only country that could conceivably counter American influence globally, and they don't want to do that.

Putin's aim is just to restore control over the former Soviet sphere anyway. None of the Russian government's actions really impact the West, except for that plane they blew up.

>HURR DURR WE STILL IN COLD WAR WITH RUSSIA GUISE

You people never cease to amaze me. One minute you screech autistically about hate and racial divide, but then turn around and do the EXACT same things.

Saged and hidden.

encircle china

But Russia is greatest ally.

Your president kneels like a bitch Igor.. get rekt.

peace is a dream we've been chasing for a long time.

:)

who is he kneeling to in this picture?

love putin and trump and abe btw.

true world peace soon if they can get kim onboard.

Russia is a threat that Trump underestimates and the Left exaggerates. If it wasnt for Nato Putin wouldve already invaded the Baltics and Poland.

>I HAVE NO TIES TO RUSSIA!
>coerces other leaders to respect Russia

What a fucking Russian puppet.

Some elvish king or something.

he wants world peace. particularly, peace with russia. dumbass shill.

i dream of a day when men don't have to bow to elves anymore. but that day is far off.

abe with the backstab

You mean appeasement while Russia carves up countries on its borders.

Where is the fucking source.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/02/14/national/politics-diplomacy/abe-says-trump-encouraged-boost-ties-dialogue-putin

Japan is basically our vassal state we tell them how to run their shit, we wrote their constitution. We want better relations with Russia, we're letting our ally know.

Daily reminder that Soviet Union agreed to return some Kuril island to Japan already in 1956, but US blocked the deal. US didn't want these two countries to have good relations with each other.

It's time that US stops preventing other countries to make a formal peace.

i really hope russia does do this. russia is one of the last hopes for white people.

Maybe if the ungrateful faggots who didn't spend their 2% actually did they wouldn't be shitting your pants at the thought of USA backing out of Europe.

Nationalism worldwide

they should be independent. no more america

>hurr durr not wanting war with Russia means you're cucked by Putin
This is good. The global order is being redrawn in our favor, now if only we could do something about those filthy sunni monarchies, if only we could swith it for Iran, but Israel won't like that. Could we meme an Israeli-Iran peace? Why the fuck do those Shia care about sunni palestinians anyway?

coming from china. a country that hasn't been independent since communists overthrew it removed anyone who had a different opinion.

you've been under communist occupation so long you're no longer even communist, but still without the culture that you had for thousands of years.

>hurr durr unless we let Russia have its way with everything then Russia will feel threatened and lash out against the world

We spend 2% on defence though

>one of like four NATO countries who actually meets targets pictured

You can't just measure spending in your own fucking currency and pretend that means we all failed.

Sino-Soviet relations were sour way before Nixon

As early as the late 50s

Tibet and Taiwan should be free and independent, no more China.

dont let them do this. remember who your true friends are

hurr durr Russia bad

US/Jap/Russia axis will dominate the world, check these digits

>friends with slanteyed jews

I believe Clinton had a secret deal with China to nuke Russia, I mean that's the only way I can make sense of her wanting to wage war with Russia. We should nuke China.

but that's not what he said at all

Tell me one bad thing about Russia that you couldn't say about Israel

It's happening, you're do for another century of humiliation anyway.

Pretty sure that is Sauli Niinistö, the finnish president.

More Russians in anime when?

russia is full of subhuman slavs

So is Israel

But we told them Russia is the enemy and called them racists! Putin stole our election, remember?

I want a Russo-American alliance, is that happening?

>Axis is only ever allowed 3 Nations
>Sup Forums picks Russia, USA and Japan
REST OF THE WORLD BTFO

This! Can Finland join your alliance then?

Mechs when??

Our true friends are our army and our navy, and the recent best friend aerospace stategical nuclear forces

Dude they have congress full of hardcore russia-haters, all of whom has been in power for longer than trump and will stay in power after his terms are over
Its so not happening i honestly dunno what trump is even hoping for

>not wanting to be friends with the only other state with a nuclear arsenal strong enough to rival youe own

Why were we trying to reignite the cold war again?

>hurr I hate Russia because movies & my grandfather shot a red

North Korea tier brainwashing in effect.

Thats exactly how it is though
Deal with it

>world peace is bad
gas yourself

>731

Is this a shop, or is Japan really that unapologetic?

It's not begging. They took fucking Crimea and we decimated their economy. Could you imagine if Mexico said fuck u and ur wall time for sanctions and the entire world sanctions us for being racist to spics that's literally the same fucking logic. George soros literally raped Ukraine. Fuck that kike

Reminder the elites plan was to Nuke Russia and destroy America via mad. Then China is free to be numero uno. Their goal is only to remove white power hence destruction of Judea Christian countries

He really doesn't want those tapes released.

>we decimated their economy

Idiot.

This.

>go to the US
>get encouraged to talk with Russia
On what mother fucking planet?

Drumpf is such a puppet

Novel peace prize for Donald "el jefe" Trump
KEK wills it!

winter and kalashnikov?

>Obama literally cuts a check to Iran and gives them a path to having nuclear weapons
>"Isn't Obama the greatest :^)"
>Trump tries to soften rising tensions with an existing nuclear power
>"CONTROLLED BY RUSSIAN PISS HOOKERS!"

Every journalist should be rounded up and shot.

Those pics make me feel so uncomfortable.

The 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back.

Checked.

>spends 2% on defence while next door to multiple countries they have been at war with and could still have serious war with
>us spends 40% of budget on military and texas alone could take on the combined military of the rest of the western hemisphere
why should my tax dollars pay to protect countries that use their tax dollars for its citizens. i couldnt be more excitied for trump to leave europe alone and work with asian countries instead

her legs are so fucking disgusting

Damn Abe is pretty agile despite his appearance.