Why is Trump so lazy? Why does he think it's acceptable to spend tax payer's money like this...

Why is Trump so lazy? Why does he think it's acceptable to spend tax payer's money like this? No president has ever done shit like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

obamagolfcounter.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't Obama golfing pretty much every day?

He isn't even taking the presidential salary, get fucked cuck

No. He wasn't. Stop watching Fox news.

He's meeting lots of foreign representatives.

Maralago is way more comfy than D.C. at this time of year.

I'm actually really getting fucking sick of trump already. What the fuck has he done in the past week? Oh right, get himself embroiled in scandal and attack a clothing brand.

>how dare the man conduct business from his home
Fuck off Reddit.

I remember the outrage when Obama went on one of his many expensive golf trips. When Trump does something similar it's all okay. Double standards.

it's his command center you retard
white house is haunted and full of semen stains

shill

Look at Europe. It's one big shithole. No amount of money would make me shill for Shillary. You disgust me.

>spend money at his own resort
Gay and sage.

What about Obama being lazy? He took more vacations than anyone else?

Why was Obama a lazy nigger?

Yes he was.

Stop watching CNN.

>expensive trip
>to his own fucking house

How much were Obama's vacations total? $95,000,000 total? Do you think he took secret service to Branson's island? And who pays for that, cocksucker?

Mar-a-Lago was built to be the "Winter White House" you cuck. Have you ever thought that MAYBE, JUST MAYBE he's also working while staying there (given the type of guy he is)?

He trusts his Florida power brokers more than his DC ones, and for good reason.

This is not complicated, user.

If the resort is his or now his kids' then how exactly are taxpayers paying for it again?

But he's not taking in a salary from being president. He's spending his own money. How about you look shit up instead of being retarded. Saged and hidden.

>Works all week
>Chills on the weekend

At least we know he can afford to do it without government money.

>This thread brought to you by ShareBlue™

>Implying he'd use his own money for trips

He has to get away from Washington so the CIA mind control rays don't overwhelm him.

It's ok because he's white duh. That's how it works. lol

>not liking Trump is supporting Hillary

I remember when I was a kid too.

He has private meetings and strategy planning and the man needs to fuck somewhere that a nig hasn't had sweaty sex for the last 8 years

He doesn't have to, not like other government officials that just suddenly get rich after being in office.

Every time he travels it costs the taxpayers millions in security costs.

Source?
No seriously, source.

While you continue to insist - without evidence - that the past president was a lazier shit who consistently took more vacations, we'll be watching this President, who is most definitely a lazy shit, take his third vacation in a row a full two months before Obama took his first weekend off while performing his duties as President.

Oh man, it's so hard for me to believe a 70 year old who wakes up early so he can watch fucking TV would EVER take a weekend for himself.

Do you even know any old people, user?

>children in a sandbox of BS
>still the most disorganized White House ever

Another day at Sup Forums

Underrated post.

A man has the right to enjoy his weekends. Working all week and having a weekend is not the same as taking a vacation.

White working man enjoys weekend off. This is systematic racism, patriarchy rape culture.

>lazy shit
has done more in a month than obama did in 8 years. you´re obviously a nigger on gibs

fuck off

he isnt travelling for fundraisers though. Obama did fundraisers on taxpayers dime. Like a nigger.

>We pay for Air Force 1 and all the security detail, and all of the logistics involved
>We pay for secret service protection in florida
>We pay for local law enforcment to clear the route
>Every time air force one is in the pattern or the president is on board, local air traffic stops.

Your know, its not like the old days where he could just fly his jet in and land and its no biggie.

>PLUMPFTARDS BTFO

>PLUMPFTARDS BTFO

>PLUMPFTARDS BTFO

because he is a yugeee hypocrite.

He's gonna wind up working like Nixon going down to Key Biscayne with Bebe Rebozo all the time. Dick hated the White House when he wasn't alone with his recorder.

He has to take air force one and bring his security contingent. That's expensive.

Trump's literally done it three times as much as Obama done it once. But guess brainwashed mongoloids like you have trouble adding things up or knowing what the definition of double standard is.

Implying they don't spend a shitload of money on a security detail for the president and his family every day regardless of where he is?

no lie, supporter. hilarious crash burn. no nuclear codes.

oh you mean like obama promising no lobbyists and then reneging

Just continuing the norm of GOP hypocrisy.

Bush took 879 vacation days in 8 years. That's over 2 and a half years of not doing your fucking job. Then we went from that bungling moron to Obama who took about 217 days of vacations, and somehow Obama's vacation time was SUPER IMPORTANT AND PRESSING AT ALL TIMES LOOK AT HIM PLAYING GOLF ARE YOU NOT MAD??

Only for us to literally go to a billionaire who owns his own golf courses and has started taking more time off earlier than our last President.

But of course facts about the Donald that don't flatter are Fake News

Even more so when he's traveling.

This is verifiably false and the weakest fucking meme of 2017. He hasn't done jack shit. Further, POTUS keeps their promises 70% of the time when they're elected, over the course of time. This "HURF DURF TRUMP DID SO MUCH MORE SO MUCH FASTER HE SHOULD GET TO VACATION A MONTH IN" shit is special pleading and it's total bullshit.

they're expensive all the time no matter where he is.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

>implying that doesnt happen no matter what he does
>implying he should stay in the whitehouse 24/7 365

What kind of shut in are you? The Whitehouse is basically his office, he wants out, let him out.
Fuck that place.

I guess having no job makes it hard to understand.

Hey don't be so hard on him - he also went golfing!

I also remember the left not making a big deal out of it.

Stop acting like both sides don't have double standards. I know you Alinskyites have been profiting off of rule 4, I'm sorry the right has finally stopped playing your game.

Or should we say they finally started?

Good thing its a literal walk away to Trump international, and a plane ride to mar-a-lago

theres a fucking website dedicated to this, fuck off stupid faggot

obamagolfcounter.com/

why does trump take the weekends off to play golf with heads of state? what kind of lazy piece of shit spends his weekends working?

Trump's Cabinet is being stalled by the Democrats so it's hard for Trump to actually do anything yet. Also the administration refers to Mar-A-Lago as the Winter Whitehouse where he conducts business out of.

But keep spamming the board with disinfo slide threads, it's convincing a lot of people to vote for Hillary in November.

>He hasn't done jack shit.

Then why are lefties protesting in the middle of streets?
Are they complaining that he hasn't done enough?

You're doing God's work user. However the more insane side of Trump's supporters won't listen.

>I remember the outrage when Obama went on one of his many expensive golf trips. When Trump does something similar it's all okay. Double standards.
Trump is playing golf at his own property!
Probably didn't even charge the Japanese ministers.

Obama didn't have golf courses, Trump does.

Yes, i know. The question is if it's acceptable for him to go there so often knowing how much it costs tax payers.

>finnigger calling anyone a mongoloid

so what is a lobbyist anyway

user, don't you know Trump's EOs are fake news? :^)

>iamnowacruzmissile.jpg

>waaaaah I can't stand the idea that he's doing okay
Sure bro. Sure.

>Being this triggered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13767

You can read the rest here, sweetie;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Donald_Trump

I heard they got all the spooks out of the white house.

>assuming Fox News was the one who said this

he's just shitposting politically.
his EOs are garbage

the old faget should stick to twitter

Met with China and Canada to discuss foreign relations.

>how much it costs tax payers.
how to be insincere 101, only care about tax waste when a legal person that is not on left does something you dont like

Bye bye, Achmed.

>this desu senpai

how's that new king working out for you Thai bro?

>obamagolfcounter.com/
wow only 9% of his presidency was made golfing. huh must be illegal and immoral to take breaks and have some days to your self. He basically had sundays off you fucking cock sucker. i HATE OBAMA but that doesnt excuse you or me from looking at the facts. His total days he spent golfing is 308 in a 8 year term. thats an average 38.5 days a year he took off to go golfing. and for your arguments sake lets say he had a few more days for himself with his family like a vacation or whatever every once in awhile. Average us vacation days is 16 since 2013.

>Hasn't done jack shit
than what the hell was all the ICE raids you fucking mongoloid ?
>POTUS keep promises 70% of time
you pulled that straight outta your ass buckaroo. remember all the shit obama promised? the only thing remotely close to him keeping a promise was obamacare. Guantanamo stayed open, drugs weren't made legal, and we are sure as hell still in the middle east.
Hop offa Don's nuts. He's not taking a presidential salary and i don't care where he chooses to go of his own dime.

Hurrrrr we asked 6 retards on Facebook if they believe everything they read. They said yes!!! Drumpflets confirmed idiots!!!

>immoral to take breaks
yeah, on taxpayer's money it is.

You think a billionaire will give up his comfy relaxing life just because he is the president?

>taking ss across the country
>having to coordinate with local law enforcement
>the same as staying in D.C.

Hes just making money. He doubled the fees to be a member in his club, now people can buy access.

>his EOs are garbage

They made your vagina hurt.

Obama should have learned to work while on vacation.

Both Bush and Trump are getting time meeting with foreign leaders counted as "vacation", while Obama straight up left work behind.

>spend tax payer's money
At his own resort?

Lmao democrats have literally turned into republicans. Republicans have turned into libertarian nationalists.

I don't blame him for not wanting to be in Washington. He's surrounded by spies and enemies there.

>13771
HAHAHAHAHAHA
That's awesome, man!

>Sweetie

Fucking kill yourself along with the snowflake and cupcake crowd. You look like children

Each trip to Mar-a-Lago costs taxpayers $3 million. The salary is like 200k. You do the math, retard.

All of democrats believe Sandy Hook was real

Nigger, it's in the 50's and 60's here, there's no reason he has to leave every weekend.

>No president has ever done shit like this

Bush spent an insane amount of his presidency at his Texas ranch, to the point he started actually working out of his ranch.

This.
Golf is how he gets business done. Besides, he learned the first week that Washington is shut down on the qeekends and he can't do a fucking thing there anyway.

Jet fuel, security, rooms for all his advisors..

>Not seeing the irony

you mean
>embarrassed himself in front of the world again

It is a long and storied tradition to bitch about presidential security costs whenever the president travels somewhere for non-work reasons, without exception always exaggerating them hilariously.

Like I said, just end your life already.