W-why do you want to deport us user? Are we not pretty enough for you?

>W-why do you want to deport us user? Are we not pretty enough for you?

How do you respond?

You are here illegally.
Get the fuck out now.

fag

Deport them.
Simple.

Illegal immigrants feel so fucking entitled they don't give a fuck about marriage for citizenship

you have to go back

*unzips dick*

You should have come her LEGALLY. I care not for your beauty but for the content of your character and you commiting a crime displays your true worth. Your pussy pass has been denied, you filthy harlot. Farewell, goodbye to jö and jö and jö!

enough of legal pussy around
legal immigrants also tryhard more

You're not leet enough for molten core

those 2 can stay.

I'd deport them on muh dick.

*deports*

>this entire post

Threesome, get them both pregnant, then deport them. They're someone's else's problem now. The slogan is "Build the wall, deport them all!" No half assed bs. If you start making exceptions for one of them, then you have to make exceptions for all of them.

Go make Mexico or wherever you're from prettier then and get the fuck out.

"I've already called ICE"

Sage

Bye sluts

Impregnate, then deport

>go back and then apply to immigrate legally, vaginas are not a valid reason to let you stay here

Oh honey I'm just a male stewardess. I'm not interested in any of that. But seriously it's time to get off the plane.

Those roasties would just shack up with chad anyway. Get them out, strike back at chad.

leave, harlots

No spic gets on My dick

The only thing that will ever willingly get on your dick is your own underwear.

あなたは元に戻必要があります

>Are we not pretty enough for you?
Your beauty means literally nothing to me as I most likely will not possess you for it to become useful and advantageous for me. Plus, there are thousands of women in the local area, mostly citizens, that have the same level (or higher) of beauty that you display. I am not lacking in that regard.

You both are here illegally and must be removed. I will mercifully allow you to take what possessions you can in your car to take across the border back to your rightful place. You have 24 hours.

>Male
>Stewardess
We're deporting fags, tranny's and any other degenerates as well. Hot lesbians can stay.

This board is fucking trash. Do we even have a janitor?

>implying roastie shaming and trickery has any effect on me
>implying im not reporting you to ICE

That's nice, señor. Adios!

>muh dik
not an argument

Walk away, turn the corner, and immediately call ICE.

You can come here if I can come inside you..

I got hired for a job yesterday. No one spoke hardly any english. weirdo's with facial tattoo's.

I Haven't worked in 4 years. Quit after 2 hours.

because your not bouncing on my dick

now either get bouncing, or get back over the wall

muh refugees

wtf why are some mexiniggers chinks

Many come over legally, overstay their visa & never leave. Why don't Trumpkins understand that?

What you need is a rigid entry system that bars poor faggots from entry. Wall won't stop them either. Expand ICE, build deportation army & make them work round the clock. Strike fear in their hearts & PUNISH those who hire illegals.

>meanwhile I've been waiting for my green card for 8 years. Did all the paperwork. Wrote all the tests. Graduated magna cum laude. Earn >$120K/year.

(I am vacationing in pooland if you're wondering about my flag. Yes I am shitskin poojeet.)

ur dumb and a pussy lol

Plenty of legal whores in the United States already.

Hell no. Its back home or into the oven

>"hurr durr muh dick!

Those women and others like them wouldn't even look at the neckbeards on this board.

>Tay looking sexy hot as fuck

me on the left

Joo in the Loo

they should rename Austria to Autistria tbqh

>The most autistic post I have seen in years.

You have to go back señiorita

OK, you can stay IF you can fit this tamale in your ass.

i respond by saging your thread

Bad hermosas!

Adios Flaca.

Because you broke the law. Come here legally.

Shut up ho

Fpbp

shut the fuck up and get to work on the weed farm.