Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants...

Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants? Is it psychosis?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier#List_of_current_barriers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We do. Trump doesn't.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

They truly believe that we are all equal and that national borders must be deconstructed

Why is it so hard to understand that a wall isn't a good thing to stop immigration

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

No you fucking retard. They don't misunderstand. They just think that the LEGAL process is far too cumbersome and time consuming for people who are coming from war torn nations or abject poverty.

They see that they were born in America through literally nothing but luck and feel that it's unfair to deny others the same luxuries of American society since they have done nothing personally to earn those luxuries.

Why is it so hard for Sup Forums collectivists do understand the principles of self-ownership and willing, in mutual consent transactions?

And that calling people "Illegal" is the oldest trick in the book to dehumanise them?

They understand completely, they want the votes and someone to mow their lawn for under a hundred bucks.

What is the US coast guard? What is US border patrol?

Then what's the problem?

BUILD THE WALL.

They don't understand the concept of money. I don't think conservatives do either.

really makes you think

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Also, why people confuse these 2 terms together?

>immigrant

>refugee

refugees are not immigrants

hello again

or maybe they are influenced by globalist-friendly corporate media outlets.

just a thought

No human is illegal!

It's like you have no self-awareness.

They're all "citizens of the world" there's no difference to them, and with a term like that they can be pretentious enough about their status you'd think there was some other planet that had all the methheads, murderers and junkies they're inviting over.

Fuck, I don't even come to this board often but I always see that British commie scum.

Maybe Mexico should be more humane to their citizens, else they wouldn't feel the need to come here.

Well I voted for Trump because I assumed part of his drain the swamp thing would be to tackle the rich pedo networks in the US and around the world with his justice department, but now I'm seeing he's never actually said that. He's been very clear about a lot of promises and very specific even, but never that. He takes an adversarial stance, but never mentions that she runs a human trafficking network, just that she's corrupt. It's true, she's corrupt and her whole organization needs to go down. Throw the RICO at em. It's not happening so far though. I see some lower level arrests have been made and that is good, but I am worried I might have voted for controlled opposition who will only give me stuff I don't care as much about as ending the time where these sick perverted people are running the world.

Why are you defending pedos?

Nah, Canada seems willing to take on the poor from around the world and there's more space up there, lots of free building materials for shelter. Lets see how that works out for them. Working out pretty well for our friends across the pond, eh?

>TWO WALLS
>DAY OF THE RAKE

We can't just build barriers and beef up patrol. We've gotta take away the reason they come here. Don't allow any immigrant to be eligible for welfare benefits for a certain period of time, make English the official language of the U.S and require all documents and forms to be English only, force them to assimilate or be removed.

The U.S isn't a Hispanic or African nation, it's a White European Christian nation, and the further we stray away from those roots, the worse off we become.

>why does Trump hate immigrants?
>he doesn't. In fact, he's married to one.
>haha, what a hypocrite

>We've gotta take away the reason they come here
I have an even easier plan, more effective plan: hang every illegal on the wall.

You'll see, illegal immigration will drop 99%, I guarantee.

You aren't an internet super-sleuth cracking a pedo ring that goes all the way up. You're a gullible child. falling for a conspiracy theory.

It's like your heart is bigger than your brain!

They completely lack critical thinking. They are idealist and not realists. Mostly extremely young and naïve

>we should let every Mexican into the US because they need our help
>if Trump gets elected I'm moving to Canada instead of Mexico because Mexico is a third world shithole with too many beaners and too much violent crime

and they will never understand the irony

It's all about fairness and equality, and making the world a better place. They also love diversity, and don't see anything special worth preserving about their home country's major ethnic group or past history.

You're far dumber than you think you are.

>real men were with her
Nu-male, rainbow-haired cucks don't count

.It's hard for a reason. We can't just take in everybody like Europe did. Compassion is not a national security policy.

the clinton foundation investigation is still ongoing. i think jason chaffetz is doing a great job of speeding up the process of obtaining documents and such. if they have a good case against hillary and others i'm sure trump will be in favor of prosecuting them.

I know, I'm not saying they're correct. I'm just saying it's not right to assume that everyone on the left is just too dumb to distinguish between immigrating legally and illegally. It's not a matter of definitions, it's a matter of morality.

The left trades security for moral satisfaction, the right trades moral satisfaction for safety. Neither one is right or wrong.

That's such a classic image

I still have faith. I was being impatient. I forgot Attorney General was only confirmed recently and that the criminals have had a lot of time to work on covering things up thanks to all this being in the public eye.

If this were true then they would be closer in alignment with Trump's proposals than they actually care to admit. Trump's said several times that his goal is to streamline the process of entering legally, while maintaining a strict vetting process. Once they realize this, instead of attacking his policies they go right for attacking his personality and his level of trust - they realize that they've dug themselves into a hole and so they just refuse to accept that it's possible that once the vetting process is established we may see an increase in legal immigration which most people have nothing against. They lack critical thinking, and reasoning skills, they're zombies.

>FINLAND!

>most liberals who scream and screech about Trump would actually agree with most of his policies of they objectively thought about them

Scoop of the century

James and the giant peavh

>Why is it so hard for liberals to understand the difference between illegal immigrants and legal immigrants?

I'm not sure but former Trump voter here, not gonna lie it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously we can't let this guy get his hands on the nuclear codes.

I think the issue is that there is no way to hunt illegals that isn't very invasive. they don't think it's worth all the hassle

yea some think illegals are a-ok but i would think most understand and respect the concept of law

If you like legal immigrants but not illegal immigrants and that's the important difference. Why not legalize the illegals so they'll no longer be illegal and you'll no longer have a problem with them?

How can you be a refugee without immigrating?

because if you support illegal immigrants, you get more likes and thumbs up on social media.

>And that calling people "Illegal" is the oldest trick in the book to dehumanise them?

So calling murderers "murderer" is dehumanising too? When will you fuckheads all realize that illegal aliens are breaking the law? When someone breaks ANY other law, everyone is all for punishment, but if someone breaks immigration laws, libtards think the law shouldn't apply.

an immigrant is a friend coming over for lunch

A refugee is your neighbor coming over because his house burned down

Because we already have them amnesty years ago. Reagan just never followed up on the wall. Giving amnesty again will solve nothing, because more illegals will come in demanding amnesty later on!

Just legalize everyone then; No more illegals!

Why does it work for many other countries?

That makes zero sense a immigrant is an immigrant no matter his motivation for immigration.

Then you are a communist

Top kek.

Nice try Ahmed

>controlling the border is hard so why bother

It blows my mind that liberals consider this a decent argument

There's really no difference and we should deport anyone who hasn't been here at least three generations.

Refugees will theoretically go back to their nation once the immediate danger is over so they can rebuild. I doubt they do most of the time, so I can understand why you'd get confused

They know the difference. If wetbacks were trying to come here and vote Republican democrats would be calling for the murder of all mexicans

It's a mental illness because they believe themselves to have moral superiority even if it puts the countries economy and security at risk

No they don't and nothing in the definition of immigrant precludes returning to where you came from afterwards.

I consider them refugees

>Implying migrants are the same things as refugees
Wew lads

>be nation
>need to protect people
>need to secure borders so you know who/what is coming in and out
>set up process to determine immigration policy
>people who comply are legal
>people who come without complying are here illegally.

>be refugee
>have to flee country, NOW.
>get preferential treatment and short-cut immigration process.

Not that hard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier#List_of_current_barriers

I guess dozens of governments and nations are wrong and a few dozen shrieking socjus retards on twitter are correct.

They understand. They just want borders to be done away with so anyone go live in our first World countries

>Be raised by mommy
>Become angsty spoiled teen
>Moral compass is muh feelings
>Smoke weed everyday
>Spend most of the time in safe space echo chambers
>Feel good because you are figthing the power with all the cool kids
>Combined IQ of a mob is lower than potato.
How could they ever understand anything about reality?

The truth is that modern liberalism isn't a logical or coherent political ideology-

>its just a social signaling system.

The harder you signal, the more (in your mind, and if you buy into the system) value you have.

It's slave morality doubled back on itself. Now they are trapped in a system where they have to believe stupid things in an almost contrarian way,.

>EVERYONE IS A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD, MAAAAAN
>NO LAWS NO BORDERS, MAAAAAAAN

Worked pretty well for Saudi Arabia and Israel.

i swear to god american leftists are the only ones that do that.

that's probably my favorite liberal nonsensical phrase.

1. They are "liberals." they are traitor commies.
2. They DO understand and they don't care
3. They pretend not to understand because they want to destroy our country and they like to muddy the waters by screaming "racist," and "fascist" at everyone because they know a bunch of weak, insecure morons will fall for it.

why is it so hard to understand that you are ignorant and wrong?

1. How do you know they are coming from "war torn nations"
2. why the fuck is that our problem"?
3. Why does my being born here obligate me to them.
4. Every nation denies them entry, its waht borders are for.
5. Why do you assume that every American is rolling in dough and has "luxuries?"
6. Why do you hate the poor in America so much that you want to import people who will drive down their wages even more?

Why do you need a dictionary?
Why cant you understand basic english?
Why do you think not calling them "illegal," which they clearly are by definition, matters?

Why are you lying?

Why do you think you can make us believe something that is clearly false?

Why do you think that we don't understand that once you take "refugees" in , that they will end up being "immigrants."

Why are you such a liar?

Relax you sperg, I didn't say I agreed with them.

1. What is Syria if not a war torn nation?
2. It's not
3. It doesn't
4. That's true
5. Even the poorest Americans enjoy a higher quality of life than your average Syrian immigrant
6. I don't and that obviously never enters into the politics of these people.

Yes they are.

Stop getting your political ideas from bumper stickers.

No clue. My dipshit cousin tried telling me my dad who came here legally, wouldn't be allowed in Trumps America because my dad was Asian so how could I support him Trump. Wtf

I'm absolutely convinced that none of them have ever looked into immigrating to any other country, because last I checked the US was one of the easiest to get into (unless Merkel really fucked Germany's shit up that hard).

1. trump supporters are, by definition, traitors to the united states
2. trump supporters do not understand anything about the united states, its laws, its history, or its people
3. trump supporters do not care to understand anything about the united states because they hate the united states

the punishment for treason is death. kill all trump supporters.

Its a fucking act to keep the dumb sheeplw from seeing BOTH parties want illegal cheap labor that can either pick fruit in the fields, or package all the meats/pull tags off Victoria's Secret's bras made in Malaysia/make bluejeans while being slaves in prison.

Trump's wall will be like Reagan's Star Wars: an expensive and non-functional pork barrel

There is nothing "fair" or "equal" about importing a bunch of poor people with no skills into your country who will drive down wages of the poor and drive them out of the labor market and on to welfare.

Thats evil.

>The U.S isn't a Hispanic or African nation, it's a White European Christian nation, and the further we stray away from those roots, the worse off we become.

You see, you have every right to say things like this, legally. But pragmatically, there is absolutely nothing of value in your opinion. It's not supported by statistics, History, or even basic common sense. I wouldn't even call it an opinion, but a feeling. You FEEL like America is a Christian white nation, you FEEL like immigrants are a detriment to the country, you FEEL like America is being overrun by refugees, and when Breitbart writes a misleading article based on logically faulty assumptions and a 6th grader's interpretation of statistics you see your FEELING validated. But that's not the problem, because we all do this to some extent. You then elevate your FEELING to "fact" status and try to enter discourse with people who actually studied their shit, and when the logical dissonance inevitably becomes too much in that conversation since your FEELING has no basis in reality, you choose to discredit everything they studied by calling them a shill. What you do is an offence to reason itself.

>says the shill who provides no evidence or any of his esteemed reason to the contrary

Really makes you think.

Would it even make a difference if I gave you sources on why immigration is a net gain to the receiving countries (which is a position held by every sociologist and economics major with any degree of credibility) if you would just flat out deny it because it came from a "libcuck university" or the dude's last name endend in "berg"? lol, you can't have a conversation when I use words and you use memes. I can't take you seriously, all I can do is hope you're just memeing.

But if you want to talk we can set up a discord and I'l try to take you seriously. If I can get a single Sup Forumstard to think critically then it would make my day :^)

>tree fiddy shekels have just been deposited to your account

Are you literally retarded?
What he said makes all sense.

And besides, why do we always have to integrate refugees? They're REFUGEES after all. They chill here until the war in their country is over and then they go back.
But instead we suck their cocks, give them thousands of moneys and let them rape the women here without them doing something for it.

They come here, get something to eat, light shelter and get some water. Then they go back when their country is safe.

The west doesn't seem to understand this basic conception.

>Not true, this is a feeling you have, not based on reality.

>They come here
They move here, they IMMIGRATE HERE.!!!!!!!!! QED.!!!!"WQDASd-, zckæ vxmzhj dzcmvdzjpi knp FUCKING RETARDS

Fuck off shills,

So you're denying the concept of a refugee?
because that's not what I said you tard