Okay this is actually the dankest timeline

I wonder if this was the goal of Pewd's videos of that nature. he really seemed like he didn't want that Disney job. who would? also fucking lol that Disney of all people draw the line here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZcvEs5KtKE
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQrB9q0WqE
youtube.com/watch?v=p_hch1AHz24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i love PewDiePie now

Disney is full of Jews. It's very sad. A total disaster.

he probably wanted out of that shit, and what better way to get out then a way which also gets you tons of free publicity for almost zero efford.
he just want to chill and shitpost.

They've even removed the in question videos from his youtube channel, videos that were criticizing the media...

People need to be able to make non-pc jokes, without the media trying to shame anyone that does follow their agenda into silence.

Apologizing to sjws are the worst thing you can do. Give them a hand, and they'll bite your arm off.

"PewDiePie" is trending on twitter now... Like 40k tweets

Even if you think he's a loud cunt, you'll help yourself by helping him.

He knew exactly that there would be a total shitstorm after uploading that clip.
Also, he is over 20 million subscribers ahead of the second place and has so much money that he can shit on anyone, even on the Disney Jews.

Link the video that Disney is pissed about.

The video(s) has been taken down.

Heres a clip from one of them:
youtube.com/watch?v=wZcvEs5KtKE

Can't you read? They SHUT IT DOWN

Maybe you can find a torrent

even with Walt's good ol anti-semitism? i woulda thought Disney is more a haven for nazi-types than other bigname corps

>They SHUT IT DOWN

literally the only thing they can do to stop him is IP ban him and try to sue him (and on what grounds?) for all his ad revenue. this svede is unstoppable

FUCKING JEWS REEEEEEEE

my god he says it so doe-eyed and innocently. i love this man

Disney was usurped by kikes long ago for that exact reason

What the fuck is going on with this timeline?
They don't tolerate that. They take it over.

kek, what the fuck, he went too far this time.

I'm of the belief that PewDiePie is just shitposting to get attention until he gets banned or something now since he has fuck you money and has come to hate YouTube.

I was on the fence about Pew being legit but this incident has removed all doubt that he is /ourguy/ because he just gave up money and a lucrative career all just to call out the jee

>What the fuck is going on with this timeline?
Kek's answered our call and pulled off the cover, exposing the rot to reality.

not to mention exposing our reality to rot

Best timeline

Here's a re-upload of one of the vids that were taken down.

I think there's 2 or 3 more that's missing.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQrB9q0WqE

>even with Walt's good ol anti-semitism? i woulda thought Disney is more a haven for nazi-types than other bigname corps

Why do you think that kikes are trying so damn hard to infiltrate among us?

Is this the counter culture that Paul was talking about.

Here's a re-up of another vid that was taken down
youtube.com/watch?v=p_hch1AHz24

This.

He's ready for retirement and this is his big fuck you on the way out.

wtf, i hate (((Disney))) and love pewdiepie now.

Man I used to hate that annoying Swede but now he has my full respect because he spoke his mind about (((them)))

That is some quality shitposting.

Wait, so he has multiple "death to all jews" videos?

yeah

Ok, can anyone actually say, at this point in time, that pewds IS NOT /OurGuy/? Anyone?

Disney only cares about optics. Once everybody "discovered" that pewds is "racist," they opted out. Before that only his subscriber base knew about his antics so it's win-win for Disney since the mainstream watches their shit and they can tap into his subscribers too.

That looks like Britain is kicking a Kosovo flag

It is the true Australian national flag.

I thought the same thing, also sorry Serbia about the whole Kosovo thing we kind of caused a little. I'll help a kebab remover any time of the year.

>right wing death squads arise not because of racial tensions, a fight for survival, or moral justice
>they arise because a youtuber told them to do so

This would be by far the best and most comedic timeline. Millions of millenials fighting for white power because a cool celebrity told them to do so.

F

It's entirely your fault. Up to '99 BBC reported "Serbian anti-terrorist police removing another terror cell in southern Serbian province of Kosovo."
In '99 BBC reported "OY VEY ANNUDAH SHOA IN FREE KOSOVO. SOMEBODY STOP THE SERBS!!11"

Fuck Clinton and fuck Bondsteel.

>youtube bans pewdiepie
>pewdiepie is offered majority share in vidme
>convinces guys like h3h3, Filthy Frank, JonTron, Leafy, iDubbbzTV, etc. to jump ship promising no DMCA shit and better margins
>takes down youtube and becomes billionaire in the process

wtf is he retarded or just want to become the next Don ?

Walt wasn't an antisemite, he just hated commies

wait did he die his hair to appear more blond?

>implying they're different

He said in a vid that he did it for the views

>tfw all those 12 year old shitheads who likes his videos are going to hate jews now

ALL

ACCORDING

TO

THE

PLAN

What was like/dislike ratio under original upload?

90% likes or more. Don't remember exactly

Pretty much like the same as his normal vids

> he will most likely keep the 30% down payment

I wonder if g2a and lootcrate will stop partnership too

>Millions of millenials fighting for white power because a cool celebrity told them to do so.
I wouldn't even be surprised anymore after last year.

Kek wills it.

He should just make his own website and keep all the ad revenue for himself. I'm sure he has the capital to get it started.

>goy from a mudslime shithole says "death to all jews"
>this is somehow unexpected

Thanks to a culture of nepotism, you only need one Jew in a high ranking management position. Then it spreads.

checked

Pewdiepie will buy Sup Forums from hirochimoot.

Kek wills it

The Hero we need, not the Hero we deserve.

F

Fuck off anti-semite cuck.

I stand with Israel.

Sup Forums stands with Israel.

Donald Trump stands with Israel.

MAGA

Kek has spoken

his subs went up almost 1 million since yesterday...

in the oven

Stay salty, libtard.

The msm is proving a point to the masses.

You CAN'T make fun about jew, this will work well as the first red pill for a lot of normies

unironically like this blond hair desu

That clip was taken out of context, he literally says something like "it would be really horrible/worse if I said the following:..."

THIS PLS.

Isn't he based in an old Disney Club Penguin office now? Life is memes

/ourguy/

this guy must be getting red-pilled hard right now.

To know who rules you, first ask who can you not criticize?

Checked!!! Praise HIM

>Youtuber makes an obvious joke
>News websites hop on and demonize him

TOP KEK

No we're Sup Forumsestinians here, you jew muddafucka

Gotta get that there ad revenue from all clicks

Who cares if we slander someone in the process

why do you sound like Trump in my head?

>theyre literally proving his point

Pewds has been taking chess lessons from the Don

Lol it sounded like he had Erika playing in the background around the 10:45 mark

The jews in Israel aren't the problem, it's the tribalist bankers and insidious media hymies. A distinct nation of jews is a boon in the long run. Jew nation for jews, white nations for whites, brown nations for brown. Collaborating and cooperating across borders isn't evil as long as it is of benefit to your country.

Stop taking that out of context. That was during his rant about the "death to all jews" sign he payed some dudes to do. He was arguing the the latter was a joke, and it would be a serious issue if he meant that seriously as he would "now" [cue that 19s snip].

OY VEY

Actually it's the Horst-Wessel-Lied, which was the de-facto anthem of the NSDAP

This will further radicalize Pewds, and he will take his followers with him.

Jews bought his company from Walt's family after he died.

Disney is a Jewish company now. This is incorrect, many examples online show his disdain for Jews.

That was the point he was trying to prove
they did it for him

No wonder gen Z are /ourkids/. My brother in elementary school watches his channel a lot. I think him and all his friends follow similar people's channels.

Like it or not, (((JewTube))) >>>>> ((((((((((Hollywood)))))))))). Content is created by the users and kids follow their blogs and shit which aren't dictated by Hollywood and all its degeneracy and hypocritical virtue signaling. Unless YT starts monitoring literally every single video out there, the future is bright.

I actually see YT replacing HW completely in the future in terms of being the most influential source of entertainment. I can't wait til the future produces less and less entertainment-following drones. People care too much about celebrities' lifestyles and who is having kids with what.

That's why, they go after their most powerful opponents and just take control.

Oh shit. They gonna fuck.

this, it's becoming a. lot easier to make self funded movies to compete with Hollywood too

Who the fuck cares.

His time is over. The kids will latch onto the next "best" thing.

Did he just successfully troll his way out of an undesirable contract?

No fuck u

and get to keep the bonus?

This won't last much longer. They can already automatically detect "hate" speech in the video as soon as it is uploaded. The only remaining step is to announce they will start banning it.

Donald?

Thanks technology! You can buy a GH5 with a speedbooster now and shoot cinema grade 4k for about 3 grand.

what did he mean by this?

>antisemite
>hated commies

I sometimes think those are the same thing.

He's good at this sort of thing

>still hasnt married marzia after 5+ years

12 million Jews in the whole world, and they are able to manipulate the world

All goyim are innocent bystanders