thebalance.com/u-s-imports-and-exports-components-and-statistics-3306270
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its referring to corn exports to mexico

dont the incest states have corn fields anyway

talk about a corny plot

Livestock

Corn is inefficient for food and fuel

Fuck CNN and their fake shit news

All your processed foods have high fructose corn syrup in them and that's a bad thing so you're better off without it. But you're satanic corporations would be fucked.

That would be a huge boon for US farmers.

God Bless Monsanto. I never realized when I was against them just what they are doing for this country. Good luck Mexico I hope your terminator seeds hold out I really do.

We've plenty of corn here if you want to buy senpai. And so does every other tropical nation with a good agricultural system for that matter.
Liberals are a fucking joke.

>"you either take our illegales or you wont get corn!"
>"what do you mean you just can buy it from somewhere else!?! That doesnt count!"

drumpf btfo right? riiiiggght?pls..

It's the most Genetically modified crop, in some cases they even grow vaccines in it. I havn't eat that crap since the 90s, at least back then I could digest it. Now it'll just destroy your stomach (will literally kill pigs who eat enough of it)

OP is a faggot who didn't post a link.

If I'm not mistaken you guys use corn for sugary foods and drinks.

Hahahahaha. The government has been subsidizing the corn industry for eons. Go ahead. Maybe if they were talking about avocados people might care.

Then you can buy it from us

oh no
no more corn from mexico
how will america ever recover

PA fag here, we have fn corn. More than you could want.

What? The USA produces so much goddamn corn, it floods Mexico due to NAFTA and assrapes their economy. It is one of the major problems facing Mexico, actually. Moreover, the USA also subsidizes the shit out of corn farmers. Is this what fake news looks like?

High Fructose Corn Syrup price skyrockets, soda and other sweet manufacturers turn to cane sugar, everything tastes better at a couple cents higher in cost. Win-Win for us.

Oh no please, not like the midwest is a thing, please Paco gimme dats corn.

Make your own cornfields in the southern states.
Boom, tens of thousands of new jobs for liberal cunts with useless degrees.

without corn from mexico, america is finished!
this will be the end of trump's campaign!

You're thinking of high fructose corn syrup. You're correct, alot of drinks here use it. It contains mercury, sugar and corn starch. Yum ;)

Ever wonder why Americans tend to be fat. Have a clue.

Are you kidding? Literally half of NEETs' diets consist of high fructose corn syrup. You fags are going to die. This is a good thing.

>there are people on Sup Forums who unironically like corn
fucking faggots

You could do that too, so long as the supply of sugar canes is enough.
Now go and explain that to a liberal.

The drive from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines is two hours of corn scenery.

I'll live.

>Americans become healthier as results

There are a lot of "fucking boring" things that are super essential for your life, mate.

OP can't read, he recognizes buzzwords and he is just reacting to pictures.

This will probably improve people's health since corn is mainly used to produce High Fructose Corn Syrup, which will one day be shown to be the major cause of blood cholesterol and resulting heart disease as well as pancreatic cancer.

Thanks Mexico!

Good, those US farmers need to sell their products
And maybe like this we may start consuming our own corn instead of the shitty US maze that they sell us

We can definitely survive without corn, hell the quality of our food might improve if we stopped with all the fucking corn subsidies and putting it in nearly literally fucking EVERYTHING.

Want a drink? Here's some corn.
Want to eat a dessert? Here's some corn.
Want to eat meat? How about some more corn.
Brush your teeth? Corn.
Sick and need medicine? Corn.
Want coffee? How the fuck and why is there corn in it????

I'm fucking sick and tired of corn products.

America has fields of corn that go as far as the eye can see.

Try some moonshine ?

I wondered what the fuck had happened to corn. I used to love it as a child but I barely touch it now as it gives me the most awful shits. Can't even digest the stuff anymore.

please no, corn father

Why CNN cheers when its own country gets in any way "hurt"?

We've got lots of illegals to feed them.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

> Literally my home state's entire economy
Tbh I don't give a shit at this point, fuck Mexico and fuck Mestizos.

Don't you guys subsidize the hell out sugar cane so you can use it for gasoline?

>Mexico is one of the top buyers of American corn in the world today. And Mexican senator Armando Rios Piter, who leads a congressional committee on foreign relations, says he will introduce a bill this week where Mexico will buy corn from Brazil and Argentina instead of the United States.

are you guys fucking retarded
they're going to stop buying corn from the US, not selling it

stop shitposting, faggot... you're spamming this in every thread.

it will travel to central and south america via boats anyway, no real problems.

You should be the head of all economic activity in the US. What a genius! You sure know how everything works.

SO they are going to starve their own people to teach Trump a lesson?

So tacos are gonna starve, good thing both ways.

>i love it when you stick your dick up my ass even though I'm a dude

the attitude of the left on all things

Yeah and it's killing us. Wanna know why healthcare is fucked in the US? It's not greedy pharma corps, it's not Obamacare, it's cause of Coca Cola.

Uh fake & fear mongering. Alabama, Iowa & Nebraska produce enough corn to feed us & several other nations.....and have some left to make ethanol for fuel

But the other countries dont have weight issues like mexico(uses sugar mostly) or Brittan, ect?

You btfo yourself with your own picture man. America is one of the only countries in that chart thats fat and have that much HFCS consumption. You found a weak correlation at best. The cause is people eating MORE than they used to a day.

Indeed, we do.

Ah, so that's what they mean. Sell that shit to Europe then.

nice flag, adding it to my collection

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!

*who have weight issues

Did you not get my point about Mexico being drowned out by US production? Now that they won't buy American, Mexican producers can be competitive and their people can have jobs. Goddamn, I hate you shills so much.

we're by far the great producer of corn in the whole word. I think OP is a faggot

our crazy obesity rates are pushed way up by all the fuckin' spics making their kids as fat as possible and niggers being morbidly obese

Trump's going to increase import costs to US consumers by a fuckton to teach Mexico a lesson

how is this different

>people still coming into the thread and not getting it
amazing

the day they switched to corn is the day we lost the war on obesity

Enjoy not having corn syrup for your fizzy pop Amerisharts

please no, corn father

This too, because they get welfare and want to spend as much of it as they can on food because they consume more meals a day and larger portions per meal.

Because from their point of view ot hurts Trump more and that is more important.

When Bernie Sanders of all people is having his mic cut for calling CNN fake news there's no turning back. Their credibility is below 0% at this point.

It's about the corn YOU export to Mexico, faggot.

>Mexico's only bargaining chip is to threaten to take away some sources of food from the USA.
We need to go on a diet anyway.

> CNN is more or less shilling for foreign countries instead of their own

wew

US companies use high fructose corn syrup instead of sugar because our government places a 350% tariff on sugar imports and gives massive subsidies to corn farmers. Those two acts in combination are the only reason high fructose corn syrup is (much) cheaper than sugar.

The sugar tariff in particular is also why confectioners like Hershey's leave the US to manufacture elsewhere and then ship the finished product to the US with a tariff closer to 0%.

Many people are addicted to sugary food, read corn syrup, and then cannot stop eating and become morbidly obese. Can you relate?

farmers are paid to keep corn production low just to keep prices stable. If we actually harvested all corn fields it would cost about $4/ton which is not enough to cover farming costs.

>Mexican corn

Real sugar in soda taste way better mate.

And before you nag about how expensive it is it isn't. HEB(a local grocery store in texas) sells pure cane sugar sodas and they are barely more expensive than their corn syrup alternative with superior flavor.

So what we find a new buyer or we convert it to another product like biodiesel or a plethora of other things corn is used for. There are countries that would rape , torture, and kill Mexico for America's scraps.

0 nutrition. it comes out the same way it went, I seen it.

Here's how trump spins it.
>Fine Mexico, no corn for you.
>All corn that previously went to Mexico, will now be sent as food aid in developing countries

What are faggot leftists going to say to that?

like freedom aye china bruh?

>mexico making its own citizens pay more for corn to get back at the US for not letting its citizens get into the US illegally

thebalance.com/u-s-imports-and-exports-components-and-statistics-3306270

>In 2016, total U.S. trade with foreign countries was $4.9 trillion. That was $2.2 trillion in exports and $2.7 trillion in imports of both goods and services.

>Just 9 percent of exported goods are foods, feeds and beverages ($131 billion). The big three are soybeans ($24 billion), meat/poultry ($17 billion), and corn ($11 billion)

11 billion is 0.7% of 2.2 trillion

Yes, because people eat a shitload of food at once and dont exercise. Thinking we are fat because of corn syrup and not strictly because of a lazy mentality and lack of control over appetites because we don't consume enough nutrients in the foods we choose to each as people tend to like to eat certain foods every day rather than a variety.

Sugar is just as guilty as corn syrup.

So Mexico is going to try to mess with the United States by importing corn from other countries at higher prices than American Corn, making their own food more expensive while the United States dumps its heavily subsidized corn elsewhere?

BRILLIANT!

No one eats corn that much aside from Mexico and the US. And your production is huge. If Mexico stops buying, you'll have a lot of surplus.

More corn in the US
>cheaper prices
>moonshine/""""biofuel""""
>farmers will be inclined to grow other food

You called?

We should just make more e85 and make it more widely available so we can build more high horsepower engines and get all the fuel we need for them.
Fuck Mexico.

CORN IS LITERALLY A CANCER CROP THAT HUMANS CAN BARELY DIGEST AND WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE SUBSIDIZED IT BUT THE DUMBFUCK DEMS WENT "MUH ETHANOL" AND THE DUMBFUCK REPUBS WENT "MUH MIDDLE MURRIKAN FARMERS"
MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY STOP DUMPING TAXPAYER MONEY ON THIS TERRIBLE CROP AND START PRODUCING SOME ACTUALLY WORTHWHILE HARVESTS SUCH AS GRAINS RATHER THAN MAKE CORN FOR PACOS TACOS

you better start fucking eating corn then. We're gonna fucking plug you up with it

>Corn in Siberia, NOW
>Premier, the permafrost in Siberia Can't al--
>FUCKING DO IT

In principle, it's the same. In practice, it's different because I can probably live without my Mexican Coke beverage or pay an extra few cents more easily than all of those Mexicans can live without corn. But hey, if they can get a better deal elsewhere, that's their business.

>Price of corn drops even further
Sounds good to me
Buy american corn every week guys

I can't believe the lack of comprehension in this thread.
It's almost like they're pretending to be retarded.

Can someone walk me through the implications here? Bc as far as I can tell:
>Brazil has corn output similar to the states, it is however in an economic crisis
>Brazil is only too happy to take advantage of a U.S./Mexico trade war by jacking up corn prices
>Mexico's precarious economy takes another hit
>Argentina, while much more economically stable, cannot produce corn on a similar scale as Brazil
>also happy to profit off of Mexico's self-destructive policy

How did I do?

>south american stating only US and Mexico eat a lot of corn

want to take this opportunity to refine your statement? Perhaps "No one eats much of the US' grown corn aside from themselves and mexico"?

Corn is bullshit. Is there not a better crop we can subsidize or maybe just not have to subsidize anything at all? Is the hemp meme real? We should just start mass producing marijuana and hemp for the world.

> If Mexico stops buying, you 'll have a lot of surplus

Has it occurred to you that the fact you're buying means you need it? You people are so retarded you're willing to starve to death as long as USA has surplus.

> HA HA, look at you, you have so much corn in your hands HA HA!
I don't even

Oh no...the corn...what will the US do without their corn?

Does this mean that US farmers might be forced to grow something other than corn for once, like sugar?