Amount of Trump resignations over Russian ties: 3

Amount of Trump resignations over Russian ties: 3

Who do you think is leaving the White House next? Spicer? Conway? My money is on Spicer, personally.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600
twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines
twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/831476776517898240
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CTR/HillShills are trying to cover up Hillary tweeting at her former senior advisor talking about pizzagate and COMET ping pong...

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/831377792893849600

twitter.com/PhilippeReines/status/831356816609116160

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Reines

Hillary that stupid bitch just exposed her 13 million followers to pizzagate.

I'm okay with Hillary molesting children. Now, stop changing the subject of my thread. You can make your own

Why are you defending pedos?

Reince will be fired.

I say Conway, she looks half dead:
twitter.com/TODAYshow/status/831476776517898240

hey buddy
you stepped on his thread
and as a man, he had to defend his thread
never step all over a man's thread, you hear?

>trying to cover up
Thats droll. SHE FUCKING TWEETED THIS PUBLICLY. No one is covering up anything. They are making fun of tinfoil retards like YOU

How can you justify defending pedophiles?

How do you justify calling innocent people pedophiles?

My money is on Conway. They already brought back up with that weirdo dude, Steven Miller, to do front line battles with cable news anchors

How do you justify labeling people pedophiles based on absolutely no hard evidence? All you have are some weird pictures on instagram and some strange wording in emails. Thats not exactly going to get you a prosecution

You fucking wish Brocklobster.

Because you're attacking them in my thread and not posting on topic.

Turns out the white house had been warned by the Justice Department that Russia ties were serious with Flynn and that he might potentially be blackmailed. Now investigations will try to discover: how far does this go? Does Trump know? Did he know during the campaign? Did Pence know?

How come all of these Trump people and controversies consistently point back to Russia? There's more circumstantial evidence to support some sort of Russia-Trump conspiracy along with hard evidence and things like, well, the National Security Adviser resigning with the shortest tenure in American History.

At least we all know you are defending pedophiles.

If I am wrong... nothing happens.

If you are wrong... these pedo faggots continue to molest and rape children.

I want to say it would be Conway but they can probably tuck her away from the media for a while. I think Spicer is probably going soon and today will probably be a litmus test for that.

Like who I chose to defend - or not - on a webforum is going to impact the existence or practices of pedophiles. If you are so damned worried go get in touch with law enforcement and stop shitting up my thread with your inane prattle.

>heh I totally believe in God and if you're right nothing happens but if I'm right you go to hell heh better luck next time kid

Actually it is about Flynn you fucking faggot.

The tweet Hillary was referring to in her tweet was to her former senior advisor Philippe Reines who tweeted at Flynn and his son relating to pizzagate and COMET ping pong.

This is completely on topic with the Flynn resignation.

You fucking shill faggots have your heads so far up these pedo asses to even read the tweets.

As long as you know you are defending pedophiles.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Actually, the retarded ramblings about pizzagate all over the internet have already caused much harm to the affected businesses and their employees. Even a pizza place in philadelphia is getted harassed over this dumb shit. And dont forget the retard who went in and fired his gun a few weeks back...you wont be seeing him any time soon.
Meanwhile, me doing nothing about a non-story really has zero impact on the world. BUt keep up your false sense that you are doing something for the world, does that help you sleep at night, given your obvious NEET status?

The pedo defending army is out in force!

By the end of it they'll probably all be taken down honestly. They've already lost a guy barely two months in, I can't imagine too many will survive four years.

Either trump fucks himself into impeachment or he strikes some kind of deal with GOP to sort things out. He's kind of just been dragging his feet into office and it's clearly not working the same way he could just do whatever during his campaign.

whens the last time a cabinet level position had to resign in disgrace? 3 weeks into a presidents term has to be some sort of record.

>resign over russian ties

>hurdur Trump is a russian shill
ok