Is there any actually evidence against Podesta?

Like, real evidence. Not, his voice sounds sorta similar to this guy's in this stupid YT clip. Or, he likes creepy art. Or, his facial structure is kinda similar to this guy's in this police sketch.

No, I want real evidence. Give me everything. Oh wait, you don't have anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU
abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There isn't any evidence as far as I know but there's more than enough indicators to justify a thorough investigation and an official restraining order that keeps him away from kindergardens and politics.

Evidence is overrated

The will of the people is the will of God

Get enough people to believe it and hes guilty, the fact that its somewhat believable is evidence enough

Why take the chance, individual freedoms and human rights are so overrated.

He, his entire family and all his acquaintances, and their families and friends should all be rounded up and tortured until we get to the bottom of this!

FUCK DUE PROCESS

>he likes creepy art
That's an understatement.

Also a few of his close associates were convicted as pedophiles.

It's one thing of you have like one picture of that sado maso crap, he practically swims in it.

Who needs evidence when you have alternate facts that the FAKE NEWS won't publish because of (((them))).

They've been very careful of hiding everything. But whatever you could have a video with full lighting and shills would still say it's a body double

The code talk in the emails is very, very suspicious. There were either role playing as pedophiles as a joke. Or they are pedophiles. This isn't evidence, but fuck there's something going on and he's very probably a pedophile.

The FBI/CIA/NSA/whatever might have evidence or pretty solid leads. They might be sitting on it. Or working on it now.

This might be settled quietly too.

care to link?

bump

CIA psy op can go try a different vietnamese soup cooking image board.

Creepy art, lolita express bookings, other shit the FBI recently destroyed.

They destroyed plenty of evidence in the last few months.

The upper bureaucracy is still globalist shills.

Ctr stepped it up since they found CHEESE PIZZA on that hidden password page on commets website

every EyesWideOpen thread ever made. He's a major centerpiece for the conspiracy.

We've also got Giga Kike mods out the woodwork who delete anything pizzagate related yet keep all the BLACK COCK IS BEST WHITE BOIS CANT COMPETE threads....

youtube.com/watch?v=JsneUtTsvAk&feature=youtu.be
Just gonna leave this here

There's also another video that I have backed up on my hard drive, I'll upload it in a bit.

i have talked to the worldcorpo.net people quite a bit on their discord channel.
they just seem like retards...how would they have gotten their hands on Podesta video if it's really him.
i know it sounds convincing....especially with Skippy and John being said in the video

Yeah have the second one? I haven't seen that one yet. Also what is he saying? "I'm just a kid who's forced, each day I grow some more" And then the kid repeats some of that

you came in here with the mindset there is no evidence.
Quick question: If you find someone murdered and before doing an actual investigation, you just say "i have no physical evidence so there is no evidence." How would you ever solve crimes? Most times there is NO physical evidence at the start of an investigation, THATS THE POINT OF ONE

its the oppening song for the childrens show caillou im pretty sure, you can hear it in the background

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU

i know it sounds like him and could be him.
but how did those dipshits get ahold of it?

Stop using facts, start using feelings.

Or does that not apply in this case? Your double standards confuse me.

I honestly have no idea.

HERE'S THE THING:

you will not die a natural death

sooner or later it all comes crashing down, buddy

>kid screams 'john'
there aren't this many coincidences in the world. in fact, there are not any coincidences. (((they))) have taught me this.

this is rhetorical nonsense
"if you found someone murdered"
ok cool, where's the body then?

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

where do they go?

abc.net.au/news/2010-01-23/trafficking-fears-as-haiti-children-go-missing/1219762

Nice one, David.

What is a "pizza-related map" and why would it be on a handkerchief?

Answer this, and then I'll tell you whether he is innocent or not.

Hey Brock, what product do you use for your hair?

Asking for a friend.

These digits are evidence.

They're going to use him as a limited hang-out. Just watch . . .

>What is a "pizza-related map" and why would it be on a handkerchief?
>We don't have the context to what a "pizza-related map" might mean so it must be a reference to an international paedophilia ring based out from under a pizza shop.

why can't pol produce actual photos of the molestation....WHY?
Also a copy of Podesta's bank info, credit card info, actual miles driven in his car, his blood type, etc.....why can't pol produce these?....it's all a lie

columbus quads ftw

That train of thought is why your country is a shit hole.

liberal here

I looked at all the evidence I could find online (not MSM) and the imagery and social media pics if true are super concerning. No proof of a crime that I saw.

If hillary/bill were involved - how does this not connect back to Trump ? He was buddies with the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton literally introduced Trump to Melania.

Anyone has the archive of the threads yesterday? LOTS of new info, a german user was molested by some group.

Sup libtard
Pizzagate is fake news that would have been used to incriminate the democrat party had they won, but since they didnt pizzagate is now a continuing LARP fro fat losers with too much time on their hands.
They've also extended to people who eat donuts are also pedophiles with terms like chocolate donut meaning boy ass

That combined with the houses full of art of children in bondage, the creepy instagram photos of children in bondage, the pedo symbols being used as a logo for a pizza restaurant, the owner of the restaurant being listed as one of the most powerful men in DC, and the fact that he visited Obama more than most politicians... Yeah, it's probably nothing! Just a normal pizza restaurant!

His emails contained pedophile code words previously identified by the FBI.
kys shill

Maybe because they don't photograph the actual act?

I've seen pictures of dismembered children.

>Also a copy of Podesta's bank info, credit card info, actual miles driven in his car, his blood type, etc

>Why can't Sup Forums commit identity theft?

youtube.com/watch?v=Hhau8vILNTU&feature=youtu.be

SHUT IT DOWN

>No, I want real evidence. Give me everything. Oh wait, you don't have anything.

What we do not have is Mr. Podesta's emails prior to 4 May 2007. Can we see those please? We insist.

There are thousands of pieces of correlated evidence. MORE THAN ENOUGH for probable cause, something no one ever seems to want to talk about.

If you look at that and are still okay with those people existing in our world then you're just as bad as them.

Of course there isn't video footage of a crime. These people have something to lose, and have quite a bit of power. Good thing theyre so cocky they still outed themselves.

What does Flynn have to do with Pizza gate? Seaman was having a fit about it on twitter

>Let's just gloss over the entire issue and bring up the pizza place
No one thinks the pizza place is the central issue here except shills like you who spend time on a taiwanese origami forum attempting to spin that narrative. There are likely thousands of places just like whatever ping pong was at one point.

I'd tell you to fucking kys but I have confidence you'll figure that out on your own.

Cue thread deletion in 3...2..1...

>destroyed evidence
What the fuck I am really out of the loop. I thought the FBI were on our side. At least a chunk of em

o yeah that real evidence that would get you put away in jail and off the internet for a long time. It's like it's a perfect crime.

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

You dumb boy

Pls respond