Kim Jong Nam Assassinated In Malaysia

Who the fuck did it? CIA? FSB? Fat Boy Himself?

>Kim Jong Nam, 45, who had lived outside North Korea for years, was reported to have been killed by poison needle by two women who fled the scene by taxi, the reports said.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/brother-north-koreas-kim-john-un-assassinated-malaysia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GrcmO8D9xqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

N.K. agents obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=GrcmO8D9xqI

>fled the scene by taxi

Guess they couldn't trust the women to drive themselves on such an important mission.

Best Korea did it.
Nobody else had a reason to.

its malaysian mike

kek.

Why now? Maybe it was payback for the recent missile test? Trump and Abe cooked something up? Is Fat Boy next?

Dunnoe, but alot of false flags have been raised in the past. NK will bitch and play with their dicks for a while but nothing will happen

please let this be true

I can tell you from personal experience that Korean woman are not to be played with lightly.

um fat boy kim did it. why would the CIA kill this nobody?

Bad...Uncle Kim was so happy yesterday.

>living in Malaysia
I'm surprised he lived that long.

Who fucking cares? He's irrelevant. His brother might just launch some missiles into the ocean like he always does in 'retaliation'.

MORE LIKE KIM JUNG DAMN! AM I RITE GUYS?!

ur a cheeky fkin cunt u kno tht?

>why would the CIA kill this nobody?
Working their way up the ladder.

To send a message

>hey let's kill a guy who has nothing to do with his brother or his country, that'll show em!

The best explanation seems to be it was the US used covert agents to send a warning over the latest ICBM launch.

Although, even if he did launch a missile at us, I'm sure there's a Plan A, B, C, D, E, F, etc for such an event.

RIP Kim DeLuise

ima need a full sitrep on that webm

>nothing to do
>brother
U done goofed
Intelligence agencies like to intimidate and show off

north korean agents did.

malaysia and north korea are cool with each other so its not a surprise to have north korean agents poking around there.

i watch a lot of k-dramas so i know (no its not anime weebshit, its bascially korean versions of prison break)

>implying Kim Jong UN cares about family

He doesn't stop purging his own so why the fuck would he care about his brother that doesn't even live in his utopian shithole to begin with?

Spout memes all you want but it's a retarded theory.

Underrated post. Am korean. Can confirm when our women are scorned, better gtfo.

Isn't this the guy that China were holding onto in case they needed to replace Kim Jong Un?

If so it was probably NK itself

“We have also received a request for the body from the North Korean Embassy. “However, we will perform the post-mortem first before releasing the body,” he said. It is learnt that the post-mortem on Kim, who has been in the country since Feb 6, will be conducted on Wednesday. Media reports stated that police are hunting for at least two women believed to be involved in the assassination.

>Nork requested his body

>assassinated by poison needle
>by two women

DROW ARE REAL

Please DONT joke around. NK isnt going to nuke us right? Are they trying to pin the blame on our insignificant little country to start a proxy war with US?
>mfw will have to migrate to EU

It's one thing when you kill your family memebers for your own reasons. It's completely different when somebody else does it.

>Trying to catch assassins in malaysia

The second the two killers get on a plane, they're going to disappear forever.

N. Korea Intel folks.

Typical N Korean "We don't give a fuck" action. Thing is, Kim Long Nam had removed himself from poltics.

Bump

Oh fug

Oh shit what's gonna happen to our patreon now?

lol this was the guy who was going to become the next dictator of North Korea after Kim Jong-il except he got caught trying to sneak into Disneyland Tokyo with a fake passport and his father disowned him