Just a chinese kid chained to a pole while it's parents are working in a globalist factory

Just a chinese kid chained to a pole while it's parents are working in a globalist factory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tduj1X3k520
marketplace.org/2014/05/20/business/ive-always-wondered/how-much-would-all-american-iphone-cost
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And people wonder why Chinese are do heartless

Typical chink

Friendly reminder: Chinks are nothing but premium niggers.
Nuke china please.

>chinese daycare

>he said, while sitting in front of a chinese-made pc wearing chinese clothes

>t. a type of chink
kek

well, he aint going anywhere. it's not like westerners are above treating their kids like dogs

>Suddenly you forget all about Nanking

youtube.com/watch?v=Tduj1X3k520

I'm hesitant to say the chinese treat their kids like dogs, but I don't treat my dog as bad.

>leaf defending china

Yeah, that's the hilarious part. I would never even do this to my dog.

Your dog is probably better fed too

I guarantee that kid grows up to head some massive fertilizer conglomerate and ends up dumping 45 metric tonnes of ammonia and hydrocarbons into the drinking water of some major metropolitan area.

They eat them?

t. proto-chink

yeah we chinks like to compete amongst overselves.
Taiwan chink > Sg/HK chink> Malaysia/Indo Chink > China chink

I bet he grows up arguing for chaining your kids to the wall saying shit like "it didn't hurt me when I was young".

Wouldn't be surprised honestly if there was human meat in their food.

Well, Westerners just abort their babies.

They are soulless

Could be worse.

Watch The Dying Rooms if you really wanna see the worst they do to children in China.

At least we flush them down the toilet and don't leave them lying on the street like a piece of poop.

Lmao, brutal but true.

People in India leave dead babies on the street for pig food.

Taiwan number one! Put people first. Heart plus industry. My advise for Chinese business. Be like mafia. Chinese understand strength.

Source, one of my fiancers. Taiwanese factory conglomerate business partner. Rabid hater of the Chinese. But otherwise full of love.

Pahjeet toilets are for pooping in.
Not streets. Even animals bury their poop.
Very sad.

Look at him. He's so fucking angry.

ayy white pepol qwuit bein racism an let us in 2 ur cuntry we hurd wurker

My grandfather is Taiwanese, but we never regarded ourselves as Chinese. In Sg, just like Taiwan we treat prc as second class citizens

We would be too. I got mad when my parents locked me in a car, they chained him to a fucking wall.

>chinks gonna chink

at least they still look Chinese

cant event tell the difference between a German and and a Turk nowadays

Well, the mainland chinese communists aren't chinese either. The real china is taiwan.

Glorious Cantonese Master race.

The turks will put rat meat into kebab, but they don't chain kids to poles besides a busy road. I hate middle eastern culture but even turks aren't as bad as this shit.

Taiwanese don't wanna be called chinese neither, just as Taiwanese.
wtf how do you know I am cantonese lol

>a chinese kid chained to a pole while it's parents are working in a globalist factory
I don't give a fuck about those soulless automatons. Enough of this 'muh feels' shit, no one wants hundreds of millions of chinks and gooks flooding to the west on top of what we have AND the 'syrians'? and that's what paying any attention at all to them (besides militarily) will get us.

Very few clothes are made in China that you can find in stores - we found out latin america and the Caribbean and the lesser asian nations are cheaper.

>>china chains kids and works people to the bone
>>america seduces children and turns them into degenerates that spread the virus to the world.
>>russia with vodka for a father the best they can do is fumble around
>>canada boys get castrated and girls are syrup drinking ugos

Although that's ridiculous I don't think you can seriously compare a mother with her child to some mother who's just left their child chained somewhere.

so progressive

t. Mao Zedong

Shut the fuck up old man, I got a 21 cent retirement package for you right here.

he shouldn't steal

>they taped some cloth to the stool so it would be padded

nigga lives like a king

Do you expect me to pay $2,000 for an iphone, Trumptard?

marketplace.org/2014/05/20/business/ive-always-wondered/how-much-would-all-american-iphone-cost

or maybe he should run faster next time. here in burgerland all the niggers are fast because the slow ones are in jail

he wont

>buying an iphone
>paying hundreds of dollars every 3 months for the new iphone
nice meme

>buying an iphone
he fell for the apple jew.

asking a nigger to steal is like asking a nigger not to be a nigger

What do you need an Iphone for anyhow? Facebook? Googling the location of the next Starbucks?

A mother having her kids on a leash on a fucking Airport is the same as a kid chained to a fucking light post somewhere in china, man just shut the fuck up.

Don't care as long as my shoes get made

>there's a small chink on my chain

Wrong. All the fast ones are dead.
You can't outrun a bullet.

except the mother is still there just leading the kid like a dog, while in china he can get run over, starve, kidnapped and raped or harvested for organs. completely the same thing taco nigger

kek, maybe these days, time to update my joke

When you have kids you'll understand why the leash isn't the worst thing in the world.
As soon as kids learn how to walk that's ALL THE FUCK THEY WANT TO DO. Holy shit it's fucking annoying.
And unfortunately, because kids are fucking retarded they can be walking beside you one moment and then chasing something like a tard the next.

Oh but
>hold his hand

Yeah, right. Go on and try to hold a toddler's hand for 5 hours straight. GO AHEAD AND FUCKING TRY FAGGOT.

The rope lets them run and walk and learn and improve their skills while giving you the freedom to use your hands to open doors or hold stuff when the need arises because you can wrap the loop around your wrist.

Kids don't die, kids get exercise and practice walking, you get to pick up fucking groceries.

Fucking virgin cuck. God damn it I hate leafs more than the burgers.

>Yeah dude, the chinese would stop this if America would stop buying it!
>Fuck America, capitalist pigs XDD

I'm gonna fuck your little communist face up bitch

You make no sense you fucking soulless dog eating chink, just go back to china and get chained to a fucking light post.

>next time

>taco nigger cant read or comprehend sentences
makes sence

eyyyy

We had to die to get labor barganing rights, they have to too

Just go back to china you fucking dog eater.

lawl

mad im here legally and can stay and you cant even get in illegal pablo?

Can you read or are you just retarded?

Why is there always a tire involved?

Good. It's the only way to make sure little scum won't go stealing things

Man, if only the chinese had something like a workers union where the workers could complain about their working conditions.

Whats that? The union consists of representatives of the "workers paradise" government that slaves out their workers?

Wow, who would ever knew that a shitty government founded on a utter shit political ideology would ever fail, oh geez I am so suprised.

>buying an iphone
your so deluded

How the fuck is better to be chained on the street than being on a leash on a fucking international Airport, are you guys just fucking with me or are you all fucking butthurt chinks.

> Falling for the iPhone meme in 2k17
Sup Forumseez..

And that Chinese kid went on to become one of the best chain swingers in history. But THAT is a story for another time...

>implying canada isn't ching chong china central at this point, he's obviously a slant eye

they fill it with petrol iirc

then it melts all over you. lighting you on fire isn't savage enough, they need to make it takes ages and the pain is excrutiating for longer.

are you retarded? how is your parent having you on a dog leash worse than being chained to a pole? at least your parent is still there with you.
but you wouldnt know about that since they got their heads hacked off with a chainsaw.

Chinese people are fucking retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Anybody remember that episode of chinese seinfeld where chinese george leaves his unwanted child on a chain hoping it gets stolen?

>"listen jerry, I can't take it anymore. every day at work the kid looks over my shoulder and naptime is ruined because I have to keep working"
>"so what are going to do george?"
>"I leave the kid chained to a street light at shing chang polution street. The organ harvester will pick up it and that will be it"
>kramer slides in "nǐ hǎo guys, what's happening"
>"george tries to get rid of his kid"
>"oh have you considered selling his organs, I might no a guy"
>"you do!?"
>"sure, sold a kidney not too long ago - here look" lifts shirt and shows a scar on his stomach
>jerry says "I don't think that's where your kidney is supposed to be" laughtrack

>later
>"hey george, so I talked to the guy"
>"yeah?"
>"just leave the kid at shing shang across the foxcom factory"

kek
e
k

They have actually riots that are supressed but western media won't cover those.

it's hard to get out of it when it's burning

They have riots all the time. Their big problem is that they dont have any unions that can actually influence any change.

Actually. Instead of paying almost 1000$ every fucking year for a new one. They could make a really well made Iphone and sell it for say 1800 and this lasts a much longer time. They will never do that though because of how much they make from gullible morons buy a new phone every year

its part of nigger tradition, not like they have cars to use them on so what else are they going to use

>that fucker who just walks by
the fuck is wrong with these subhumans

i see nothing wrong with this

make sure there is a bowl of water and maybe some spam for it to chew on.

Perfectly fine.

NANKING NEVER HAPPENED YOU RETARDED GOOK
FUCK OFF
ITS WESTERN LIES AND PROPAGANDA

I almost forgot about that.
> Greato reap forward! Kirr arr pests!
> No sparrows means billions more insects. Say goodbye to forests and ecosystems in general
> Fok u sparrows! We maik nu ecosystem! Bring cock-rochez!
> People starve and die from diseases spread by roaches
> Eventually buy enough food, after letting dozens of millions people die to starvation
> See! It worked! China strong!

>not leaving a paper cup to poop in

Asians lack any sense of empathy. It's not in thier genes. Admittedly, it is why Russians are so brutalist as well. It is inherited, but its not as bad as the source.

Taiwan are bros. But I think it's funny that they are pretty much the same as Chinese and it's simply a matter of nationality. Funny how much of a difference it makes.

I've worked with Chinese.
They are completely soulless and cold even by Slavic standards.

Well he'll think twice next time.

chinks cant poop when they dont have any food to eat