If someone showed irrefutable proof that Islam was the correct religion...

If someone showed irrefutable proof that Islam was the correct religion, would you become a Muslim or would you still be an "Islamaphobe"?

Personally, I think I'd rather go to Muslim hell. I'd get to spend eternity with anti Islamic figures like Pope Urban II, Vlad the Impaler, Pol Pot, Radovan Karadžić, George W. Bush, Donald Trump, etc.

>irrefutable proof that religion is true
Good luck with that.
The only irrefutable fact here is that your penis was mutilated for nothing

If God made Islam the "correct" religion
I might as well worship Trump.

the more you refuse the true faith the more it will call you.

Checked. Shaliday, Brother. All hail the God-Emperor, savior of the west.

>irrefutable proof that islam is the correct religion

like what? allah materializing in front of me and telling me "dude read koran lmao" ? of course i would. you'd have to be a massive fucking retard to not submit to a literal all-powerful god.

Islam ISN'T the right religion.

Christianity is the right religion, not because of the idea of God, but because of the idea of the Holy Trinity above Him.

Christianity basically tells you that you are a part of Perfection.

The Holy Spirit is the Divine or Spiritual within Man

Jesus is a representation of Man within the Divine

God is the imperfect avatar of the Trinity. Either he doesn't do anything like atheists say, or he does in a subtle manner and in his own judgement, which is neither omnipotent nor omniscient.

God isn't perfect, the Trinity is. The ideal perfection that is so unnattainable in the physical world it was divided in three parts.

And that is why Islam, with an omniscient, omnipotent God (how can this even be?), is the inferior religion.

Judaism is okay because the Bible literally describes Jehovah as some kind of asshole even to his people, and as a spiritual dictator, so it's okay for his chosen people to be afraid and say that he's perfect (even if he's not).

Even is such a case you wouldn't really be able to prove that it wasn't just a psychic space alien fucking with you.
Logically one might conclude that submitting out of fear is prudent, but the problem remains that Islamic theology (as with all religions, but Islam way more than most) remains inherently flawed logically and morally.

Haven't seen so much heresy in one post in a while.

Here's a question of equal validity: If Santa Claus revealed himself to you and brought you to his workshop in his magic sleigh, would you admit that Santa clause is real?

Yea, I'm a declared Greek Orthodox Heretic.

Still better than catholic shills, amirite?

Doesn't mean I don't want Constantinopolis and Jerusalem in our hands.

>Christianity is the right religion, not because of the idea of God, but because of the idea of the Holy Trinity above Him.
>idea of God
>above
>him
>above him

>The Holy Spirit is the Divine or Spiritual within Man
>Jesus is a representation of Man within the Divine

>the divine is inside man
>man is inside the divine

>the baseball is inside the basketball
>the basketball is inside the baseball

Christianity originated from Hinduism.

Christianity came after Islam.
Christianity is one of the most retarded religions i've ever read, talk about ego in humans.
The bible has been revised more times than you can imagine, because it's man made, just like every other religion. We can talk philosophy and spirituality theories but in all reality if you say one religion reigns above another you are a fucking idiot, like dead ass. Lack of ability to really look at humans for what they are.

I would convert. I don't worship men so I could give a fuck what vlady or trump are doing and I'm sure as hell not letting them sway my spiritual choices.

>but PROOFS
well that's the premise on which this whole thread is built:
>would you believe in X if there were proof that X is real?

see it's a pretty dumb thread

im inside ur mum lmao

This.

>Christianity came after Islam.
>came after Islam.
>after Islam.
You should kill yourself, faggot. Last I checked your Prophet/Litteral Antichrist lived in the eigth century A.D. while Paul wrote the first texts of the New Testament in the first century.

You're wrong. Humans are damned in Christianity because of the original sin. What makes it worse is that humans don't seem to possess any free will. It was the snake that told Eve to bite from the apple. In the Exodus it's said that God made Pharaoh refuse to obey, only to kill him and all the newborn choldren from Egypt.

Muhammad was just a conqueror who saw religion as a great asset to conquer the middle eastern tribes. Jesus by contrast, was a poor man with no power, except that he had God the Father.

Your question is stupid and you should feel bad.

>God literally saw the people that would witness the coming of Christ dying like flies
>Decide to be a cunt to Pharaoh even if he'd begged for mercy
Like I said, God isn't perfect, just like the Gods in Graeco-Roman Paganism weren't perfect. They, just as he, were a part of the whole.

But the original sin is indeed true. We are indeed damned from the start of our lives to suffer physical form on this Earth until we die, and then have to wait until Final Judgement.

And true, humans don't possess free will, or, at least, it would require an Act of God to change fate. But because humans have souls (atheists are mad because they only discovered consciousness, stay butthurt), they have the ability to contemplate the Trinity and do what's best to attract not only the favors of God the Father, but also the good will of his peers.

>correct
>religion

pick one

It can't be true because it violates natural law and objective morality. I won't even entertain such a ridiculous notion.

/thread

How can we be judged if we have no free will?

>Stoicism
It's all about what your mindset about your "enslavement" is, user. Some things are just beyond your control, and therefore there's no need to worry about it.

It's a LARP thread, user. I want being literal.