Is America actually great again?

My life doesn't seem any better to be honest. In some ways I would say it's been worse since the election.

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

Care to elaborate, or is this just a particularly lazy psy-op

A place is only as great as its people. I haven't seen any society where the average person isn't either retarded or brainwashed by that which is advertised to them

>same dead-end job
>still single

only difference now is that all my "friends" are insufferable cunts who won't shut-up about Trump

I dont care about America. I am sure he will do much more better job than Obama or Hillary.

BUT Why the fuck doesnt anime real yet?

Still no gf or job

Expecting massive results in first few weeks? Wow lad

You faggots need to coordinate your shilling better, this is just embarrasing

I don't think you voted at all, retard.

I don't get it was trump suppose to not make you lazy and grow balls?

>Still no gf
Dont worry user. The Don will meet you with Tiffany so you can be his son in law.

ShareBlue pls

wtf why didn't Trump give me a free gf and other free stuff like he promised during his campaign?

what do you mean Trump didn't?
Isn't Trump the white hair communist? The guy with the bird?

Get off pol you Faggot lol

You phone posters aren't welcome either

kek, it's because trump has no idea what he's doing. And as a result nothing has been done. What's more the republicans won a majority in both houses of your legislature so I would expect shit to get worse. Not because they are republican but because democracies work better when shit has to be debated, and no debate can happen with a double majority.

>having nonwhites
>great

Turkey asking the real questions here

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Dude honestly, I believe Tiffany is /bestgirl/

I can't explain why, but for some reason she really springs my sprong

Nobody is being paid to shill for Hillary, by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.™

The election was just the beginning. Change doesn't happen overnight.

You must liberate yourself. You must become great yourself. That takes time and much effort. Trump's campaign wasn't 'free fuckin shit for everybody, I'll make your life a utopian cakewalk'. (That was Bernie's campaign and thankfully people saw through it.)

What you have to do is recognize the opportunity which is unfolding before you. A grand opportunity is becoming available to you.

But you must seize it. And to do so you must recognize the enemies in your midst.

The leftists are an evil scourge and can't be reasoned with. We must purge them. They must be either killed or deported.

Once the USA is only right-leaning people there will be tons of money for everyone. We simply must get the fuckin' commies, leftist billionaires and other trash out of our country in order to move forward and claim what is rightfully ours to have.

Wtf are you talking about? I see liberals crying all the time now and driving themselves crazy it's been great

fucking poof. Making anything great requires work. What have YOU don'e to MAGA?

Did you apply for a better job, silently invoking the favor of Trump, knowing that no man who has faith in the God-Emperor need fear any defeat? That's what I did, and I landed a job that pays half again as much as my old with better hours and less actual work.

...don't ask me about getting a GF, though, still at the drawing board on that one.

Yeah, funny how Trumps got nothing done over the past 4 years, right?

Cuckerino

>being this short sighted
Your grandkids will enjoy not getting raped to death.