White people have no culture. Prove me wrong

White people have no culture. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't.

>Aussie
>Shilling
>Shitposting

Nothing about you kangaroos surprises me anymore.

Our culture is called civilised society

everything is borrowed and built on the people before us, so one one people has a truly unique culture. except isolated rural tribes. all there is is history and momentum and a few people innovating.

Fucking Abo trash.

Yes I can.

This too.

You posted a picture of it.
Just that beer itself, is a cultural beverage.

>literally just spoke English
>country is literally founded by Brits
sad.

white people are the only one who have it

>White people

'white people' is an Anglo new worlder meme.. In Europe we have nationalities. Skin colors tend not to have strong relations with specific cultures. Ethnicity does.. But new worlders, especially Yanks, cannot into ethnicity.

God save our gracious Queen.

everything in the world is literally white culture
internet
cars
beer
slick uniforms
everything

it means something in Europe now since Europe is experiencing a gradual increase in poopskins

Everyone knows those buildings were built by slaves and that Michelangelo just stole artwork from the Egyptians and passed it off as his own. And Mozart was black, history has been whitewashed.

I didn't know Norwegians liked the Confederate Flag

>a gradual increase in
*an explosive grow of
FIFY

Shills have no culture. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't.

QUIT APPROPRIATING OUR CULTURE SHITLORD

>white culture
google: crusades

Paganism has influenced many modern holidays. Our languages are spoken around the world. Euro nations have distinct cuisine. The clothing you see every day is influenced by the dress of europeans.

White people have culture. It's so monolithic and widespread that you barely recognize it in every facet of your life.

All races and ethnicities have cultures you dumbfuck.

You're either;
A. Living in it and it may be hard to see it, unless you live elsewhere and return
B. Abandoned it and adopted another culture
C. Reject religion (since religion is a MASSIVE part of culture)
D. Be a fat neet.

Rednecks does

Was expecting to see a american flag

He's talking about culture Europeans had not what they once had. Swedes lost everything when they started importing Muslims.

I can.

Well said.

We ALL stand on the shoulders of giants. We inherited from Phoenicia, the Ionians, Greece, the Jews, the Italiote, the Arabs. Collectively we have forgotten this and it is a deep shame because if people understood the Golden Age legacy, all the world would be united.

wow i bet nord rednecks are pretty cool

Depends on what you mean by "White" to be honest