HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drain the swamp, right Trumptards?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>After he graduated from Yale University in 1985, Mnuchin worked for investment bank Goldman Sachs for 17 years, eventually becoming its Chief Information Officer.

Sup Forums will try to justify this

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

W-we simply need the best man for the job!

>Drain the swamp
you have no idea what that means
if you think it means rich people go back to REEEEEEEEEEeddit

What's wrong with someone that's good with money?

>Drain the swamp, right Trumptards?

You only get confused about the meaning if you are retarded.

because these Bernie faggots come here and think they know what " drain the swamp " means.

>Steven Mnuchin was born on December 21, 1962, in New York City, as the second-youngest son of a Jewish family.

CTR faggot posting the same shit over and over.

Next I deduce this same ID will do that copypasta where he says there are no CTR shills here, and that it's just other Sup Forumsacks larping for (You)s.

There are different skills which would make you "good with money." In banking, you specifically get "good with money" by screwing over thousands of common people. Bankers are immoral, evil people and should never be allowed near the levers of power.

>Goldman Sachs was in such shit they had to be bailed out by the government

Well I guess considering Trump has gone bankrupt more than a few times this is their new standard for success.

>Lost billions of dollars? RUN THE NATIONS TREASURY WHY NOT!

Holy shit is that his wife with the DSLs?

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>From his donations to individual politicians, 11 donations went to Republicans, while he contributed to Democrats 36 times. The election campaigns of Al Gore, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry, Barack Obama, and Mitt Romney were among those to which he donated money.

This administration IS "the swamp".

Useful idiots, all of you.

How'd I fucking guess.

Then again, it could just be Sup Forumstards playing 30D chess with us..

so what is a lobbyist anyway

>Cucks are STILL mad Hillary lost

again you fail to understand the meaning of drain the swamp. its not about money.

the swamp are career politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren who haven't done anything for 20+ years but talk.

now that you understand what it mean GTFO and stop posting here.

damn, his wife looks pretty hot

>Lalalalalalala Trump doesn't work for the Jews!

There are so many shills in this one thread, I can't even tell who's trying to be serious at this point.

Drumpflumpfrumplstilskins BTFO

>skull and bones

And I thought Rudy Giulani was a shit pick

Of course nu Sup Forums will defend it somehow

Trump said during his campaign he wants a jew handling his money you retard. It was all over the news

JUDE!

Lol, you are now realizing that Russia stopped paying people to post as soon as Trump fired Flynn. You can't flood and slide opposing opinions anymore. Now Russian media is humiliating pissbaby pres. It won't be long until impeachment.

>Obama hired two people with no bank management experience
>no one says shit
>Trump hires an actual banker after Obama put us another 10 trillion in the hole
>"LELE DRAIN TEH SWAMP
DRUMPFSTEERS "

Kys.

>Rich people are all scam artists

Fuck off, seriously. The economy isn't a zero sum game faggot

Idiots were bamboozled by a narcissistic liar and attempt to justify every shitty decision he makes. Welcome to Sup Forums. It didn't used to be this way.

I long for the days of anti-authoritarianism again.

" The "swamp" refers to career politicians and lobbyists not businessmen and Generals - people that have made it in the real world and those that have truly served and sacrificed for their country. He may have a few of the former but overall he is draining the Washington insiders swamp. "

>not knowing what draining the swamp actually means
sage

Again, what's wrong with being good with money? Wouldn't you want a jew preserving shekels for you?

Literally no one is saying this. There's overwhelming evidence he's fine with taking the jew dick. It's the worst thing about him.

Fuck off retard. That doesn't make every thing else he does bad.

no it was corruption. I'm fine with bernie even though he was a commie. The fact he was a good person in a swamp of crocs, made him respectable.

But user, we're not draining the swamp unless we hire NEETs to drive the country into the ground so Democrats can capitalize on the failing economy!

I definitely didn't say all rich people are scam artists.

All bankers are scam artists, though.

How is this surprising, Trump is doing exactly what he said he'll do, he always talked about hiring the killers to work for him and use them against the system.

"I know the greatest negotiators in the world, some are horrible people, horrible human beings, who cares.
Some wall street guys are brutal, they're miserable, you don't want to go out to dinner [with them]...they're terrible, i love them."

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ

Jump to 4:35

Banking is a service though. How is a service inherently evil?

Also, you have a literal syrup bank.

>Bernie
>communist

This word has truly lost all meaning in America. Just like "liberal." Bernie isn't communist at all.

He's got four bankrupt businesses out of a hundred or so, 96% success rate sounds pretty okay to me.

That might be a good reason not to. Kind of hard to pin all the blame on him though.

You are disgusting. It amazes me that people can come to this board, see evidence of some true evils in society, and STILL keep shilling away. Do you even understand what you are shilling against? It truly is a mental illness.

Banking isn't inherently evil, but it is utterly corrupting and turns all who practice it to evil. Usurers are immoral.

Same thing applies. The exact same response

drmopf has finally met his match
its over

Except the new treasurer isn't responsible for Goldman losing billions of dollars or the government bailout. Nice attempt at framing him for these things though

>donating is the same as buying off
He made public donations to politicians he likes. It's not like he's slipping them handbills in a back alley or anything.

'the swamp' was coined to talk about corrupt lobbying practices in DC, but now all anyone uses it for is their very specific idea of corruption, lol.

Damn CTR, go away!

Calm down Omar.

The nature of banking means that the people who occupy the profession are greedy, immoral people.

>The following year, he established the company SFM Capital Management together with financier George Soros
>George Soros
>Soros

Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Asleep on his feet edition

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer

I wish I got paid to post in this cesspit of retardation.

Then take your money out and bury it in your back yard or something. I'm guessing you haven't thought about what it was like before banks.

Or use whatever communist version you have of a 'credit union'.

So far Trump has signed executive orders to:
>build the wall
>deport illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>hiring freeze and wage freeze for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>building the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>Denying non-Christian refugees
>block immigration from some Arab countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructure NSA
>orders the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restricting H1-Bs
and:
>nominated Constitutionalist to Supreme Court

And all that in less than 1 month on the job.
>B-but he's no different from the establishment!
Swamp's already been drained and everything he's already done for the American people proves it, nigger.

It'll be back to the way it was after trump resigns in a year after the investigations into Flynn conclude

>trump fags when they see this thread

I like him, he was grilled extensively and I liked his answers--they couldn't corner him.

>implying I keep my money in a bank in the first place
Only use it to cash cheques

Kinda pathetic really.

Bernie is part of the swamp, if you can't see this GTFO
he is exact reason why we need term limits and they are coming as soon as they get their supreme judge nominee

It only proves Hillary supporters are incredibly hind sighted

>Only use it to cash cheques
Oh, so you don't have money to manage. Gotcha.

>Searching for posts that contain ‘"There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here."’ and posts after 2017-02-01. 111 results found.

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers

B-but Paul Krugman was beloved on every tv show. Are you saying that Whoopi Goldberg is wrong, and that Krugman is a Keynesian hack who doubled our national debt?

Can someone give me the basic rundown on what's going on with immigration?

Is it only hold indefinitely, is it going to pass, how many indian "students" and "coders" are we still going to need to compete with?

I would say shit if every thread about ted cruz wasnt spammed with LOL GOLDMAN SACHS PUPPET every thread.

But now trump does it and it is perfectly fine.

Huuuurrrrr duuuurrr drain the swamp means fill every position with actors, musicians and garbage men. Fucking retards still don't understand that it means getting rid of globalist shilling scum. Not everyone who worked for a bank or was in the military, is a "swamp dweller" not even every politician is.

Trump is waiting their supreme judge before dropping the hammer again.
as soon as he has his judge shit will get good fast.

aliens getting deported in mass
sanctuary cities / states getting defunded
heavy and new travel bans

Why would they bother? This is old news mate

Apparently, you have no idea what "drain the swamp" means.

Hiring someone who used to work for Goldman Sachs=/=Being a Goldman Sachs puppet

So it's only a matter of time, right? I'm getting impatient lol...
How long would it take to get the vote on Gorsuch?

It just seems like the news is quiet on the subject ever since their 9th circus victory. There's not much of an uproar about flynn or ban or anything.

>Every shitty
You have to go back. Seriously though, nitpicking every little fucking thing. "Omg he just opened a door", get over the butthurt or kys.

I'm not justifying that shit. Probably Trumps's worst decision so far.

Puting goldman sachs in several positions of great power means they own you. When you work for goldman that long you are more than an employee, you will have major investments with the company. They will work for goldman intereses, trump has to know that or he is an idiot.

Contrary to popular belief the last thing a bank wants to do is foreclose on people - they lose money. I assume that's what you mean by "screwing over thousands of people".

But after it becomes clear someone took out a loan and has no means whatsoever or any intention to pay it back, foreclosure is the only way for them to get any of their losses back.

The banks shouldn't have made bad loans and repackaged them as securities - but people shouldn't have been taking out loans for houses they couldn't afford.

All this shit is not Mnuchin's fault.

FUCK YOU GUYS

Trump is more important than all of the reasons we voted for him! As long as we got ourguy in charge it doesn't matter what he does! MAGA! AWOOO! BOGDANOFFS!

By god it's almost...it's almost as if they raised two candidates in a system designed to narrow your choice down to whatever they decide, one that would continue the aggressive murder of the white race and another that would give whitey back some dignity and make him fat and comfortable again so he can be exploited further with no risk of reclaiming his freedom.

It's almost as if Trump was a safety net, so that if the white man decided to be brave for a bit he'd still end up charging headfirst into a trap.

It's almost as if you are now more friendly to the jews and take their side against the muzzies, despite their side being against your side.

It's almost as if the election of Trump has made white nationalists defend the appointment of Jewish bankers to offices in charge of white lives!

That can't be, right fellow white people? We better just go back to watching TV. Make TV great again, haha, am I right?

>- they lose money.

Guess you don't know what the hell a government backed mortgage is, thus you opinion worthless than garbage

You're a faggot.

>pretty sure it does
go back to sleeping with you're cousin

Yeh, the jews are our greatest ally! Only by allying ourselves closely to them can we solve the Muslim threat!

It's not like we can just be white and murder everyone and rule everything.

>yfw Sup Forums starts defending Goldman Sachs and it's alumni

So many trump drones in this thread. THINK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELVES, YOU CAN HAVE RIGHT WING OPINIONS AND LIKE TRUMP, WITHOUT PARROTING EVERY REPUBLICAN OPINION AND PRETENDING HE IS FAULTLESS

>you're cousin

It means put a bunch of rich self serving corrupt bastards in positions of power?

Don't worry, like all big businessmen this man absolutely has the people's well-being in mind.

I didn't say I was in favor of bank bailouts and government backed mortgages you fucking asshole, my point was that Mnuchin is not responsible for the sins unleashed by shitty government policies. You know how many solid local-regional banks went under in the financial crisis because they weren't corrupt as fuck and just got in over their heads trying to follow equal-rights lending laws?

>nitpicking every little fucking thing
m8, HE LITERALLY HAS MADE THE SWAMP 100000000 TIMES WORSE. THE ONLY THING HE IS DRAINING IS CUM, INTO YOUR ASS, BITCH

Bankers = Jews in Alt-Left lingo

Are you implying he's not a jew?

lol Mnuchin literally helped craft the scheme that put all those small banks under and made goldman sach rich. You are one good goy.

J-just a coincidence, goyim...

>Get the JIDF Alpha Division on Sup Forums immediately, tell them to shut it down
>Double shekels for everyone

Yeah gorsuch will be confirmed in the next few weeks

As for the Flynn thing, it's a non issue the msm is trying to blow up to deligitimize trump. It will fail like the other 3,000 ideas they've tried

>Good with money
This means he's good at fucking people like you in the ass and getting away with it. Enjoy.