NO AGENDA HERE FOLKS, NOPE NOTHING AT ALL

it must be your imagination

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CeyiO
youtube.com/watch?v=BnC56tmHh9Q
ibtimes.co.uk/china-trying-wipe-out-tibetan-race-by-promoting-interracial-marriages-1461656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexism
perfecthealthdiet.com/category/diets/ketogenic_diet/
perfecthealthdiet.com/2015/06/the-benefits-of-near-infrared-light/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive

archive.is/CeyiO

What agenda?

Like what the fuck are you even talking about?

bumping while I read

No agenda ITM!

I mean I don't see the prob- ... oh my god. OH MY GOD? Are you actually bothered by the fact that white people are inter breeding with non whites?

OH. MY. GOD.

Is this fucking 1840?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

>americlaps
>white

YOU KNOW WHAT? There's no agenda to breed white out of existence BUT I'M FUCKING GLAD IT'S HAPPENING ANYWAY JUST SO IT'S GONNA ELIMINATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU.

God.

>white man/black woman

RARE

>All blonde and redheaded women get matched with Blacks.
>All middle class white males get matched with Asians or single mothers.

Lol OP mad because he's not on the right side of history.

Shame I can't ever trust such a concept. This would destroy the roastie strategy of 'deceptively change my answers to mirror his'.

White enough for you guys to riot over not getting to come here illegally

Hmm I'm sorry but whitey has committed the greatest crimes in humanity and therefore they deserves to be punished.

That's just basic morality.

LOL LITTLE WHITEY THERE'S NO WHITE GENOCIDE BUT I'M GLAD YOU'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DISAPPEAR LOL #PROGRESS

I fail to see what OP is talking about, guys.

Like, what agenda? I genuinely don't understand.

this is FUCKING DISGUSTING

look at the size of her fat nasty lips they dont even line up to the dudes mouth. it looks like shes eating him. gross and sad!

LOL white people think they own nature and shit, always stealing shit they didn't do.

Less white = a more just world you fucking assholes

BUT THERE'S NOT FUCKING AGENDA

Look at the future generation an despair you fucking storm wienies.

No agenda though.

LOL

Canada is too pathetic to hate, they're just sadsacks.

Are you bait?

dude you have a shit ton of wh!+e genocide shit. dump that shit bro, im in the mood for a MORNING OF RAGE

Obviously. I just wanted to freshen up on my "let's live next to white people just to hate them and wish for their disappearance" pictures.

Sup Forums should be a massive aggregator for that kind of stuff. The fact of systematic white demographic marginalization (not "white genocide") is undeniable, and its psychological roots in a narrative of revenge and collective justice can be demonstrated rather well in some instances. This should be well documented.

That's literally all I have.

Calling it white genocide is never good. The expression sticks (which is good) but its over dramatic and immediately interpreted as being deceitful.

Becoming minorities is not the same as ethnic cleansing, which is what people think of whenever they hear the word "genocide".

I'd love to get executed in the street by a guy in a suit of high-tech armour.
Too bad the only street execution i'll get is from abdul.

at first i read this and then smashed some shit in a fit of rage but then i realized that this will inevitably blackfire. the fact is noggers are violent unpredictable animals. on a long enough timeline enough white girls will get, beat, dumpd, and raped that they will straighten out. these broads are just going to have to learn the hard way

One conclusion I've come to is that I think people get upset about shoe horning PoC into European fantasy becuase it looks like theft. I was watching Avatar yesterday, and realized I could give a fuck if I saw any whites in the show. It was a cool, East Asian inspired show. If there was an African fantasy adventure I'd expect the characters to be black. And I wouldn't care either.

Why did European fantasy become "everyone's" playground

Why is white male/minority female so rare? Why does the white male always appear as the sub in a homosexual relationship with a minority? WHY DO THEY HATE DIVERSITY?!?!

I can literally see European culture being torn up, eaten, and shit out right before my eyes

>whitey has committed the greatest crimes in humanity
Ghengis Khan was now white, slavboos rejoice! you're the whitest now!
Xerxes, king of kings and ruler of the Persian Empire now confirmed white! Welcome to the lighter side of white Mediterranean bros!
Let's see, Pol Pot, Aztec Kings, Idi Amin Dada, Attila The Hun, Ming Emperor Yongle, I guess they were all white too. Don't forget the Indian subcontinent genocides of the unwashed.

>at first i read this and then smashed some shit in a fit of rage
>noggers are violent and unpredictable

DNA test, now.

Wrong.

The destruction of the current millenarian order is gonna happen because the NON WHITES, not the whites, broke the basic covenant of western universalist individualism by adopting collectivist behavior. Contemporary western society is based on the myth that individuals are nothing more than that, that they are born, in theory, without contextual and historical determination or that, at the very least, they should systematically strive to liberate themselves from their historically inherited -- and thus irrationally adopted -- identities so as to become self made individual unburdened by non chosen historical circumstances such as race and religion. What is supposed to matter is "the content of one's character", which is an individual trait, not a collective one. Only if this myth is agreed upon can the liberal order function.

But dumb shit non whites decided that they could get MORE out of whites by introducing notion of groups and collective identities, like "Latino", "Black", "Muslim" and so on, identities which are in large part built around the idea that Whites, as a group, have committed crimes for which they are collectively guilty and for which they must, therefore, be collectively punished in some way, which entails their suffering.

What's gonna backfire in that scenario is this:

1. Suppose John Doe white guy having been raised to believe in individualism and moral universalism. Imagine his fucking shock when he discovers that EVERYBODY ELSE around him from other races considers him as a representative of a collective from which he derives undue "privileges". This is the first shock to his worldview. He thought he was playing the individualism game, but he now realizes that nobody else is. He's isolated and threatened.

2. John Doe then furthermore realizes that while everybody else considers him part of a White collective, they also hate him for it and are careful to make sure that they themselves do not get included into it.

when there is an organized, sometimes state sponsered, program to ethnically cleanse by race mixing it is definitely genocide. it is also genocide by un standards

here is as vid from the cbc promoting genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=BnC56tmHh9Q

and here is an explicit article on the topic... but no its different and we shouldnt talk about it when its wh!+e people. GTFO with that

ibtimes.co.uk/china-trying-wipe-out-tibetan-race-by-promoting-interracial-marriages-1461656

I... Wouldn't mind getting matched with an Asian.

Because European / Western culture is dominant in the world. It's the most successful, thus it's the default for 'modern society.' Despite the attempts of the (((globalists))), for the time being, Western Civilization, i.e. White / Euro, is still the top of the pecking order.

An English professor I had (he was fairly redpilled for being a humanities teacher believe it or not) put it well in regards to satire - satire is always against the dominant culture. Why is the white male character always a bozo? Because at the end of the day being a white man is still the best character roll you can attain. Humor at the expense of a poor uneducated third worlder isn't funny because it sucks to be them IRL.

This isn't to say anything of modern media's campaign to destroy whiteness and male identity. I took this class in 2005 just before social media turned the whole world to retarded shit.

As a result of (2), John Doe now abandons his tranquil illusion about the reality of a history converging on a Western individualism model. He realizes that the rest of the world, which comprises groups of people that are MUCH MORE numerous than whites, do not actually think like this. He is now cognizant of the fact that EVERY BODY HATES him, that the idea that only the individual matters is only something naive whites believe, and that his leaders, in so far as they talk to him about tolerance and acceptance, are systematically lying to him and placing him and his group in a position of being systematically hated by an ever increasing group of non whites who firmly believe that the goal of history is to repair historical wrong committed by the white collective through their elimination.

And THAT, not some bullshit about black behavior, is what fucks everything up.

I'm pretty sure this is how Emily Youcis happened. Not the sex part but just the random violent beatings.

>haha well you caught me. didnt you learn from HWNDU that there are no white peepo on Sup Forums we are all just framing you guys up and larping

>when there is an organized, sometimes state sponsered, program to ethnically cleanse by race mixing it is definitely genocide. it is also genocide by un standards
>here is as vid from the cbc promoting genocide

I don't give a shit that you're right on the technical points or the legalities of it.

It's still a remarkably stupid and self destructive expression to use. Any person that uses it is actually suspicious on the ground that they're deliberately pushing a strategy that is counter productive.

>77
Starting to piss me off with your shit, Kek

I'm not even white and I'm fucking pissed.

>self-pity thread.

We are eventually going to get to a point where a heterosexual couple of the same race is seen as bigotry by these people.

I will fuck a robot. I will fuck a robot so hard.

>Why did European fantasy become "everyone's" playground

Because third worlders wants to live with whites or in white countries and not the reverse. Nobody gives a shit about east African mythology because no one wants to fucking go there.

But in so far as you're some guy who wants to go to an ethnically white country so as to profit from the accumulated social and physical capital that's there, you have to create some kind of narrative according to which Whites are FORCED to accept you, because it's in your interest to do so.

So one thing you do is that you universalize what used to be, historically, folklore associated with one of the historical white nations (French, England, Germany, etc.). Because if that patrimony now belongs to everyone, well, what grounds to white have to deny it to other?

LOL EUROPEAN CULTURE, WHICH DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANYWAY, BELONG TO SOMALIAN JUST AS MUCH AS IT DOES A ENGLISH MAN. LOL KING ARTHUR WAS BLACK.

It goes like this: (Objectives of a group of people) => (Creation of a discourse which justifies the attainment of the goal)

So right now: (Non whites living in historically white countries) => (Production of the narrative that there is no such thing as "white culture")

You know, once brown people run out of white people to blame, they're gonna set their focus on the Jewish families, 1/5 of which bring in a million or more. At least here they get a head start, not like in South Africa where jews and whites got the blame together.

lmao I love how they didn't dare suggest a Muslim woman would go with a non-Muslim man (middle row, second from right)

the cowardice of liberals never ceases to amaze

once all us whiteys all dead, as long as there are still people like you who care about doing the right thing and who are smart enough to detect subversive behavior and get angry about it, there is still a chance to win

pretty good

yeah thats how it works FOR DUDES. white wymyns on the other hand will learn after the beatings and rape... because they are functionally retarded

sorry for the typo but i was jumped and kicked face-first into the cement 7 times and suffered brain damage at the hands of black folks, I haven't been able to think clearly ever since. not memeing

ohhh man i gotcha covered

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosexism

Trips of truth
Americans not white

I wonder who could be behind the degradation of dating...

>“You won’t get a sense of that real chemistry until you’re meeting face-to-face,” said Mandy Ginsberg, CEO of the Americas division of Match Group, a conglomerate that includes Tinder, OkCupid and PlentyofFish.

You should explore the possibility of a ketogenic diet (not to be maintained at all time, but only sporadically) and of light therapy.

>ketogenic diet
perfecthealthdiet.com/category/diets/ketogenic_diet/
>light therapy (check out the study mentioned about people with brain injuries)
perfecthealthdiet.com/2015/06/the-benefits-of-near-infrared-light/

Both option are relatively cheap with very little (no?) downside.

Don't do this to me, man.

>Xerxes, king of kings and ruler of the Persian Empire now confirmed white!

I mean, he was Caucasoid

surprisingly accurate post. I'd argue though that in regards to their own interest it is actually corporations pushing this shit to benefit from the added labor to undercut us and the Cathedral creating this narrative to deny the population of natives the reality that anything in the past was different than today

GODDAMN IT MUTHER FUCKING JOOOOOOOS

fucking this, instead of memeing pepe into a white symbol, Sup Forums would do better to meme "white erasure" or "white disappearance" everywhere.

>What is the cultural revolution?

Totally no gay agenda goy! Gay agenda? That's silly! Oh hey children that can very easily see this video just by having an account, look at this video of men fisting, pissing, and shitting on each other and learn what love looks like!

Damnit Sup Forums it's too early to get mad. However statistically, we are going to be outbreed. However, that means going forward we have to make our children stronger and better. The things that pisses me off is knowing that no matter how hard my own children work for their future, we have bullshit like affirmative action that racially removes them. The sins of the father should not be carried down to their children. Especially if a lot of our lineages had nothing to do with the major problems this country has had in the past. I think we need to outjew these actions. Every white person should write themselves down as hispanic or black on all documents including college applications and job applications. Throw a lib tantrum if they dare ask for proof. This should shake up this kind of bullshit.

Gay and racemixing agenda. Of course, whitey is the bottom.

I personally favor "white marginalization". It has a very simple definition:

>the systematic decrease of the proportion of white people in any given historically white country

This definition is:

1. Contemporary and relevant, in that this is what is actually happening

2. Measurable and accurate, and thus can be verified without dispute and serve to anchor any discussion about the phenomena

3. Non hyperbolic

4. Useful in a democratic context, since, in a democracy, population proportion translate to votes, and thus a diminution of the proportion (but not the absolute number) of whites in a western democracy must therefore mean the diminution of their relative democratic power

5. Zero sum

Point (5) is rather important, as it show that what is in the interest of a demographic group A is necessarily realized at the expense of some other demographic groups B, C, D...

What really pisses me off was when I tried to make a thread about the gay agenda like 6 months ago or something Sup Forums just flipped the fuck out acting like there wasn't an agenda. I don't know if it was because CTR was in full swing at the time or if Sup Forums really is that blind.

>what is the cultural revolution

This Indian dude will not gain anything from shaming Chinese people because he doesn't want anything from them. For him, it's only important to make white suffer because it is only under these conditions that they will give him what he wants.

Remember, if you aren't actively trying to make white babies, they win.

Newfags+redditors who won't assimilate+shills=that scenario
Not to mention how many candyasses are on Sup Forums

I find that it could be difficult, if not impossible to get a lot of whites to act as a collective group(I'm not sure if whites in South Africa or Brazil act in a group manner)

These are solid ideas though. I really wish Spencer didn't do that silly "Hail Trump" thing, all of his videos and interviews outside of that are great normie-friendly material. Jared Taylor is still my go-to for solid interviews on the topic

look i see what your trying to do and i totally respect it however TECHNICALLY arabs, slavs, chechnyans, pakis, many hispanics and other groups are white caucasian. at some point the retort will be that your not being marginalized because see... all these other people.

the fact is when we all say ''white'' we mean WASP. ''the west'' is a product of ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANTS not catholic, not french, not meds or spainards, and not FUCKING EVANGELICALS - WASPS and only WASPS can create true ''western civilization'' and that group is down to less than 20% in the countries they founded and THATS GENOCIDE not marginalization FUCKING GENOCIDE

yes, good goy. since you're one of the few people of your race who are awake, you should distract yourself with a wife and children who will occupy 99% of your free time so you won't be able to fight anymore.
plus now you can't do anything risky anymore to achieve a major victory, since people you love will be let down if you die. how cool is that?
i'm getting real tired of this fucking retarded "MUH FAMILY" meme. fighting or breeding, pick only one.

>pick one
Yeah thats bullshit buddy. People from time immemorial have been doing both extremely successfully

>tracing a Met-art photo

Thomas Hanafee is not only a cuck but also a talentless hack.

>male and female are arbitrary and should be left behind

Sounds like a transphobe biggot. How can you be trangender if gender is meaningless!?

Can someone give me some infographics or statistics that are normie approved so I can disseminate the information

white guys are cucks in this ad
white men turn into women for bbc

Wherevr there is degeneracy youll find them.

This retort strikes me as prima faci weak. Anyone using it will be in the process of displaying his lack of actual arguments, since no one actually considers Latinos, Pakistanies and Muslims generally to be White, i.e. of European descent. It's also gonna be rather difficult to maintain that Whites have a historical responsibility toward other races because of their crimes, while maintaining at the same time that Latinos and Pakistanies are white. Aren't these precisely the people against which Whites have sinned so egregiously?

>'the west'' is a product of ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANTS

I must strongly disagree. The influence of this particular branch of the West on the West has been and still is absolutely enormous, but if you consider the West as a civilization to be something that has roots as far back as the fifth century, what you've just said cannot be correct. I use Toynbee to date my civilizations.

>THATS GENOCIDE not marginalization FUCKING GENOCIDE

Again: legalities. Do you want to be effective or technically correct within a certain legal framework most people don't actually know? It's -- obviously -- your choice.

You don't need to convince them to act as a collective, or certainly not a strong collective, but rather to show to them that they have implicit cultural assumptions which they then project onto other groups. The "white psyche", the general tendencies found in white people in relation to historical symbols and identity, is a complex phenomena and it needs to be laid out explicitly if effective propaganda is to be produced.

Spencer is not very promising in that regard. Neither is Taylor, for that matter. Racialism, as opposed to historicism, is sort of a dead end in my opinion.

>Holodomr
>done by whites
GOYIM YES

nice one cunt

It really is a weird place they're going to. The whole trans/Tumblr shit is a bunch of people trying to make a collective out of extreme snowflake individualism. People banding together because they all have in common their extreme uniqueness. In a couple years they'll probably be creating different races. After all, if "race" is a social construct, why shouldn't I have a race label that perfectly defines my individual heritage? I'm not biracial, I'm Anglettarino.

>
>muh 600 genders

milk chocolate is better than white chocolate tho

>soviets
>white

okay i thought this thread was a joke but this has seriously gone too far

>Racialism, as opposed to historicism, is sort of a dead end in my opinion.

Cloaking one word with another. I'm open on ideas on how to frame historicism without touching racial aspects, but I just don't see it. You have to make the racial case in order to make your historicism case. I can see why you believe Spencer and Taylor might fall short in this regard, but the racial case has to come before the historicism case by necessity, no?

to your first point making arguments with shitskins and liberals is futile, they just cant make them or grasp them. also they will contiue to be represented as white in statistics, demographics etc which will then be used against us as we are actually being ''marginalized''' and displaced out of existance.

second point. we are the only kind of people who actually give a shit about the roots of our civ. the vast majority of people only know or understand and mean WASPS when they discuss anything about the west or whites or white privilege. but even so I,for myself, am an atlanticist and when i mean the west it is us,uk,aus, nz, and to a very minor extent germany and that used to include SA and rhodesia. you know the west of modern history.which is all WASPS which is what i am.

3rd point. you talk about ''legalities'' but its not a legality that america, specifically, is a WASP country with a WASP ethnicity and a WASP culture that was literally created, developed, or popularized here ie guns, cars, cowboy hat, blue jeans, football, baseball, basket ball and a shit ton more that i can't think of. it is not a technicality, a legality or a marginalization. IT IS GENOCIDE.

now listen here man, clearly you have thought alot about this and i can appreciate that.mheres the deal tho, i cant tell if this is actually molymeme or a fan or an acolyte but the reason i quit watching that dude is because all he knows how to do is argue... there is more to dialogue than that. i am from the south and there we have conversations... you know NOT VERBAL BATTLES. your clearly a fighter and thats great but i started this thread for a conversation, im not here to fight, or battle or debate but to communicate. clearly thats not what your about

third

>i am from the south

which state?

whatever, white chocolate master race

the biggest

>You have to make the racial case in order to make your historicism case.

Hardly. This is demonstrated by the fact that there is a way to make a case for historicism between European nations, which are more or less racially homogeneous. Within historicism there may be some form or another racialism, but that's hypothetical and non essential.

This can readily be seen once one realizes that evolution is a subset of history. Since it is an independent field of study, and since it is concerned with biology, presumably one of the "harder" science, we are accustomed to think of evolution as somehow being "prior" to history or as being a-historical, since it is described using general laws valid for all time etc. Yet, the fact of evolution -- and thus the possibility of a racial case -- is historical or as an historical instantiation. This means that while there is such a thing as the theory of evolution, the description of the general patterns of a phenomena, there is never the less the history of it, the instantiation of these patterns in actual history, which corresponds to evolutionary facts out of which a racial case MAY be made, if such a thing happened to be relevant.

This historicism is the all encompassing framework within which a racial case might be produced, as it would be the description of a biological history.

Geology is likewise in part concerned with history, with the past and the facts of the past, but expressed within the context of physical laws about matter.

You seem to be saying that:

1. You insist on using the word "genocide", which is correct within a certain legal framework but not in popular parlance.

2. That when you say "West" you mean "anglo-saxon" world, which, again, is not something which I would deem correct from the point of view of popular parlance.

I would argue that consistently deviating from language as it is customarily used is evidence of a certain degree of disconnect from reality, and that doing so guarantees that you will be unable to interface with mainstream discourse, which condemns your message to the margins, which achieves precisely the reverse of what you want.

But I'm not here to change your ways.

>This is demonstrated by the fact that there is a way to make a case for historicism between European nations, which are more or less racially homogeneous

You don't see how that's immediately racialist?

How so?

If historicism as a methodology and a way of explaining the human world is something that can be applied within one race, then it means that racial differences are not essential to it, that there must be something else -- cultural units, for instance -- with which to explain phenomenon that are historicized.

For instance, an historicist perspective on the Greek concept of the Paideia, which is what pic related is about, does not have to contain any sort of racial hypothesis. Indeed, it focuses on a single racial group and even, arguably, a single nation. The language of historicism is therefore larger than the language of racialism, which is merely a possible subset of it.

fuck you molynmeme and your highbrow ad hominen don't psychoanalyze me mother fucker. we both know what genocide is and what it means in this context then you want to strawman me with 'common parlance' bullshit and move the goalposts. you want go that way punk? then here you are: your a pathetic hack bro. what you do is not philosophy by any ''historical'' sense. philosophy is the love of wisdom and it roots are in the MEANING AND NATURE OF REALITY. at best your a sociopolitical THEORIST but more to the point your a sophist and a marketer.

and yes you dipshit niggerfaggot learn about word/meme association WHEN PEOPLE SAY THE WEST THEY ARE NOT THINKING ABOUT SLAVS ITALIANS OR EVEN SPANISH

THEY MEAN WHITE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANTS

you deluded pissant cuck