Can we take a moment to appreciate just how batshit insane the "political Harry Potter fan" is...

Can we take a moment to appreciate just how batshit insane the "political Harry Potter fan" is? Any time JK Rowling says one of her dopey uninformed political opinions, there are always a ton of these mongoloids clapping like circus seals (no offense to circus seals, since I understand they are quite intelligent unlike these people).

Apparently Rowling raised an entire generation of people to gobble up whatever drivel she shits out from her keyboard and (correctly) realized that this might roll over into her "political commentary" as well. Fortunately seeing as these people lost both the Brexit vote and the US presidential election they do not seem to actually hold any real political power, but fucking hell are they annoying.

LOL U MAD DRUMPFKIN!?!?

HE'S JUST LIKE VOLDEMORT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTFO NAZI

your slander and shinning of JK rowling is just like when the daily prophet led a hate campaign against harry potter, and we all know who turned out to be right there

Feels before reals, op. Nothing more.

People are emotionally attatched to Harry Potter so of course they conflate it with their dumb opinions.

If you wanna trigger them simply remind them that dumbledore put up a pretty decent magical wall around the school to protect the students. This ones drives them insane.

i wish i had that picture of someone condoning treason because dumbledore's army and hunger games. its shocking how many of these young-adult-fiction faggots are actually out there, but there more propaganda for us that a real political force.

>Apparently Rowling raised an entire generation of people to gobble up whatever drivel she shits out from her keyboard and (correctly) realized that this might roll over into her "political commentary" as well.
I've autistically read all HP books multiple times growing up. Twitter is not representative of anything. So many people have come in contact with the books or movies that it's just convenient for liberals to mirror Rowling's opinions when it's convenient. If she ever stepped out of the narrow main stream bounds, the same people raving about her now will want her dead.

>Trump is a literal billionaire (lol but he's not) who tweets all day, what a crazy clown fool
>Rowling is a literal billionaire (lol until she gave all her money to charity (her own charity, it's not a tax dodge honest)) who tweets all day, what a brilliant and inspiring woman

Rowling runs her own Harry Potter wiki and regularly updates it with very badly-written entries on the world of Harry Potter. She's so far up her own ass it's scary.

rowling is like the evil scott adams
and like her saturday morning cartoon villains she writes, the evil one is inept, incompetent, and unlucky compared to her opposite

I need to remember this one

And how is "muggle" any better than "nigger" or "fag"?

The funny thing is that she always mentions HP, but never The Casual Vacancy or those detective novels, whatever they are called.
I guess those have no fans.

>Rowling
>very badly-written
The two are the same m8. She's a fucking terrible writer. Politically, she's clearly an idiot, too.

You're an absolute retard if you think these people don't hold any power. Our school systems in America are fucked as well as in Europe with "social justice" education. 9:1 professors and teachers are Left leaning, with a 1 in 4 sympathizing with Communism in college/university. The education system indoctrinates them, and then after their school years they will need to find their way out of the insanity. Millennials and youth vote Left, and a decent chunk of why is because of the education system.

Generation Z is already shaping up to be far more conservative than previous generations. Millennials don't know how to raise liberal kids, because for millennials growing up is all about rebelling against your parents and disappointing them.

Really makes your noggin' runnin'

kek this is hilarious

That's partly true, however like you've stated it's really about rebelling. The point is that generation Z will still have a large Left leaning base, and the indoctrination is much, much more poisoning than you might think. Considering Hillary won the popular vote, these circus seals do have power. The South is turning more and more blue with every four years, and the media is at a major majority for the Left. I just think it's stupidity to say the "circus seals" hold no power when the retarded communist professors give them their indoctrination in the education system.

The South is turning left because of illegal immigration. Cutting off migrants from South America will put the breaks on the left's plans, however what will really kill the Democrat party will be if the Supreme Court rules that the children of illegal aliens don't have voting rights.

I'd love for him to put the breaks on, but again, that's only part of the problem. The South is not just turning Left because of immigration, it's turning Left because of cities and indoctrination. You can pretend illegal immigration is the root of all these problems, but its very systemic and it starts with millennials. Once the baby boomers die off the Right is going to be in for a world of hurt as that's why the Right won. Men and old people. You can get a fair fight once you wipe the commies out of the school system.

Gen Z is still a thing, though. Educate 'em right and we're saved.

Oh I know, thank fuck for that. Pendulum and all that.

Not to mention that the education system is getting a massive overhaul under Trump's administration. Look at how much kicking and screaming the left went through over Betsy DeVos' confirmation. Trump seems pretty hellbent on gutting the leftists' stronghold over academia and they couldn't be more pissed.