Trump has done almost nothing

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/president-trump-has-done-almost-nothing-214775

Thoughts? Would like to hear coherent thoughts.
Article states the majority of Executive orders are about intent or policy. There were few actionable items including the overturned travel ban.

Some liberals would like to say he is ruining the country but it conflicts with the article's argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

track-trump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I voted Hillary

Real men were with her. Only little man babies voted Drumpf because they're scared of brown people and daddy grumpf said he'll make them go away.

At least the man children are starting to hit puberty now and realise she was the right choice all along

>That flag

>That post

Sometimes I wish the Muslims would do away with you.

Voter, regret. Nuclear codes no. Etc

Is that good enough for some shekels ctr/share blue shill?

That's right I'm now with her thanks OP for pointing this out to me it really activated my almonds, fired the neurons, and baked the cookies.

>people will reply to this, taking it seriously
Shows how retarded Sup Forums is.

I don't understand this argument at all (not that I think the news media is being genuine, every day their work schedule looks like "Find something bullshit to peg on Trump"). It took Obama months to get the ball rolling, and most presidencies don't do anything of note for a year or more. I'd say in living memory Trump has done the most with his first few months in office. I didn't even vote, but the guy has done more for me in those months than Obama did in 8 years.

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPP

Trump is going to sweep all 6 nobel prizes. screencap this.

As long as Melania isnt burning women and children alive in a church Trump should be fine.

Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

>the president is now part of the legislative branch
Wew, lad, I know you're used to tyranny because of obama, but that's the actual point of EOs. They are just to express intent and tell other people what to do. He's "commander-in-chief" not "legislator-in-chief."

oh tits op, that really shared my blue

i legitimately hope you kill yourself :^)

Searching for posts that contain ‘"There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here."’. 106 results found.

>shows how much of a hugbox we are
Am i doing it right?

Is this a bot? i've seen this exact reply word for word over the past few days.

>Article states the majority of Executive orders are about intent or policy. There were few actionable items including the overturned travel ban.

explain this
what is the difference here

also trump has just taken office and doesnt even have his cabinet confirmed yet

I don't hold it against Trump for not having accomplished much so far, it is only the fourth week in. However the Immigration EO was half-ass in execution and unnecessarily so. If he and Giulianni had said nothing, if he had kept his own departments in the loop, and if they had put more effort in the bill than a night before research paper and kept the focus narrow, he wouldn't have this problem. He still would have faced lawsuits but I doubt they would have been a serious issue.

If the administration would stop creating crisis by accident we would have a lot more slow news days with dancing cats and people whose passion is collecting postage stamps.

Liberal here, I agree with that - Trump has done pretty much nothing except for the botched travel ban. I dont think anyone thinks he's already ruined the country. Folks are protesting what he has said he is going to do.

CTR troll writing from a script most likely

I don't get this meme, why the machine gun noises? Do you want to kill women because you hate them?

>but the guy has done more for me
Such as?

>Article states the majority of Executive orders are about intent or policy. There were few actionable items including the overturned travel ban.
It means he's making proclamations that dont amount to significant action. They are just proclamations with little/no teeth. For example, he signed an order to build the border wall. but it can't be done without Congress approval of funding.

Has Trump even been President for a month yet?

It hasn't been a month you fucking shill

So much for
>hurr durr, most efficient president ever. He's done more in a week than Obama did in 8 years

PLEASE JUST LEAVE

I don't recall making that claim

>Trump is destroying 'murica and 'murican values
> Trump is doing nothing

Fake news.

Well also withdrawing from TPTP, restarting DAPL, removed Fiduciary requirements for financial advisors, required the removal of 2 regulations for each new one added, federal hiring freeze and review of pending changes before they go into effect, undid EOs relating to emissions and environment.

He has actually made a lot of changes but mostly of the type common during a change of administration, not really things typically considered an accomplishment.

Weren't the libshits complaining about Trump doing too much last week?

Make up your god damn minds already.

Former Trump voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Executive Orders are supposed to be about intent and policy, it's what they are for. Obama using executive actions to enact new laws, see the dream act, is an inappropriate use of the office and possibly unconstitutional.

It doesn't really count as doing something when you're cleaning up a mess you made yourself. That's just getting back to zero.

This is the same exact thing marketers and shills say on Sup Forums in a thread with several pictures of 40 different threads all made with the same picture and post over the course of a month.

Sup Forums is a marketer's wet dream because it doesn't require sign up, it's mostly anonymous, and it's easy to flood multiple threads from different IPs. To say that shills aren't shilling on a site like this, with a large a mount of traffic and no barrier to entry, is really fucking naive and retarded.

And then you guys will complain again when Trump does something else. Why does anybody listen to liberals anymore?

Isn't that what a president does? What did the left expect him to do, build the wall himself?

Used to happen on Sup Forums a fair amount back in the day.

The travel ban hasn't been over turned, something the article also incorrectly states. This article is dumb. It just states Trump is doing what he says he wants to do, but it doesn't count when I interpret it through my individual lens of interpretation.

Take the pipeline for instance. It says Obama stopped it from being built and credits him for that, but Trump allows the pipeline to be built and now trump doesn't get credit for it because it's already mostly built and he doesn't have the legal power to let it continue, thus he doesn't deserve credit for it.

The comment section is pure cancer, feels like reddit fucked tumblr to create a retarded offspring.

Former Trump voter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the McDonald's discount codes.

>have only 3 cabinet members
???

Is that all you got you fucking faggot? "Muh he has done almost nothing". He's following his program, it takes time and he already did pretty good things.
track-trump.com/
That is only the 100 first days in theory, just imagine what it could be after 1460 days. He was the right choice, dont be a defeatist cuck. He's making the West great again and he's sending a big message to the globalists.

He exposed the democrats and MSM for the Muslim loving assholes they are.

Are you serious, user?

I see it all the time and it's so stupid.

Get that hook out of your mouth you dopey cunt

Can you shill any harder? Honestly
sage

>Former Trump voter here.

what does this even mean lmao

>calls people gullible
>doesnt realise the potential
>gullible

good goyim

>read article
>journalist doesn't know what a presidential order is or does
>POs act on existing laws, they don't create new ones

Jesus Christ.

Are you people new or just completely retarded?

I voted for hillary so yes I am completely retarded

what are you gonna do about it???

> Article states
> The article's argument
Yeah... whatever

>what are you gonna do about it???

Thank my lucky stars that there's an entire ocean between us

>$0.05 cents have been deposited into your account

It's not a machine gun you tard. It's a motor boat cuz of those juicy ass cheeks.

Former nuclear codes here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the Trump voter.

I'm a bit disappointed

>his policy in Syria is no different from Obama's
>the Muslim ban was nowhere near stringent enough and just looked like an empty gesture to me
>TISA is still alive and on the cards

But Obama was the hardest working president ever, right?

Kinda pathetic really.

hillary didn't win huh?, shit I'm sorry guys ;_;

Thing is, his incompetence alone and his constant media hubbub (take his announcement of Gorsuch for example) are just plain retarded and damaging your country. Take the interview with O'Reilly and his remarks on Russia / Putin. Or the latest, sitting around people in his Florida golf club while the North Korea thing happened and he's staying there.

He's damaging your country's highest office all the time by just being Trump.

>almost

Anons are gonna start showing up to CTR's office space in DC.

Pulling out of TPP. And Obama was a net negative for me (i.e, Obamacare actually cost me money and provided me no benefits). I had nothing against the guy, but his administration was a disaster for me. Trump so far has been good, as far as my personal interests go.

"TRUMP IS DOING TOO MUCH"
"TRUMP ISN'T DOING ENOUGH"
"TRUMP HASN'T DONE ANYTHING"
"TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER RUINING EVERYTHING"
Why can't these people calm down or get a job or something?

>a kraut lecturing people on damaging their countries

lol

Get Mexico to pay for it?

You work in manufacturing?

Their job is writing about politics.

Shill copy pasta.

Again, sharia blue thinking their infantile employees don't stand out like a sore thumb.

Pic related.

A bunch of right wing religious nuts died for MUH GUNS, if anything that makes me hate Hillary less.

Also that is a fact, the Wacko Davidians would rather kill ATF agents and their own kids than turn over their illegally modified weapons to the legitimate government. I'm glad they all died, fucking losers.

This is the general consensus I gathered.

TPP could be argued that it was killed during the election because it became a whipping boy for everyone.

The enforceability of the 2 for 1 regulations is questionable. I don't find the repealing of consumer protection regulation as defensible.

I will concede to the hiring freeze and regulation review. However that action is on the more obstructionist of his promises that doesn't require much implementation.

One day Trump is a fascist dictator tearing down all liberal values, the next hes done literally nothing.