Today I Learned That This Incredibly Effeminate, Borderline-Female CNN Host is Married

How is that possible, /pol? Does anyone believe this person truly desires women? I wanted to see if he had a boyfriend because his "reporting" comes off very bitter and sad. I thought he was a horribly unhappy person and was just a lonely gay man. I was shocked to see that he was married. Clearly, it's a beard, right? Also, he's Jewish. Just some trivia for my friends here on /pol.

Here's a link so you can here just 10 seconds of his voice. youtu.be/9TjWGbrMjhg - make your own conclusions...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pR5D-_CJBdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hear*

>Also, he's Jewish.

That prognathism is an instant giveaway.

you sound like the gay one, gossip queen. haha slayyy

there is an appeal to marrying someone so spineless they will never act against you.

he looks gayer than he sounds

>tfw no jewess to give you handies under the table

thats his sister

My boss is a flaming homosexual but was once married to a women

gottem

Hes a jewish faggot

Milo should suck his cock in a synagogue

I'm projecting? No, I just thought I'd share the fact that he's Jewish because I know /pol has a lot of good memes.

*rolls eyes* go suck a dick, stupid fuck

Kek

That's a hard call to make, honestly. I can't decide if he sounds gayer or looks gayer. It's a toss-up. I think he sounds like a shrill woman. I'm sure when he calls on the telephone they call him ma'am.

and she looks fit a f. would demolish.

No, it's not. That's his wife. They got married in 2014 according to the World Wide Web.

No, he didn't. That was lame as hell and that shit belongs on Twitter.

This.

So that's two votes for looks gayer than he sounds. Damn. Does no one think he sounds amazingly gay? I think his voice is gayer than Nathan Lane's (Timon the Meerkat from The Lion King).

I think that happens a lot. I think this guy must have been pressured into marrying a "nice Jewish girl" by his family, and he's like a trust fund kid and got married so he could keep his inheritance. Must be an awful life to not be able to be honest with yourself. Sad. Pic related.

This.
Sup Forums is a gentlemens board. Of peace.

Hahahahahahaha omg that's like a mix of Louie Anderson and Rosie O'Donnell. What a hambeast. Here's a pic of him reading this thread.

Here's a journalist calling Brian a "ridiculous figure" and blasting him for being a hysterical propagandist for his Trump coverage: youtu.be/pR5D-_CJBdg

He's either a fag or a Jewish whiner. They are almost indistinguishable.

His wife is getting fucked by so many men behind his back that it's not even funny.

Comes across as that "student rep" who appears at colleges whenever the administration needs a careful, cautious stooge they'll just steamroll in a day. Gets everyone hopeful that your voice will be heard, then completely caves. Comes away with something useless, like an extra reading day for exams.

Wtf, there is zero chance he isn't Cooper/lemmon-tier homosexual

Hes got the same gay pedo lips

this must be how Melkor made elves into goblins, he got the ugliest ones to go to journalism school and then pair off and fuck

and? Michael Jackson was married and he was a gay kiddy diddler.
for richer people marriage is just a convenient cover that morons never argue. "he can't be gay, he's married!"

Top Kek. You're my people. What the hell was going on with the virtue signaling earlier up in the thread? Someone said this place is a board of peace? They must be confusing this place with Reddit. This is a board of chaos.

So fucking true.

>Today I Learned

kys

>his wife has a manlier jaw than him
jej