No more criticising Islam in Canada boys

No more criticising Islam in Canada boys

youtube.com/watch?v=1VwpwP_fIqY

Other urls found in this thread:

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103
youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4
youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI
youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/growing-group-of-conservative-leadership-hopefuls-oppose-move-to-have-house-of-commons-denounce-islamophobia
google.com/amp/www.kiiitv.com/amp/news/local/police-clarify-details-about-baby-left-in-van/408083250
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what the fuck is this shit... so now it's illegal to criticize transexuals, it's illegal to criticize pedophiles, it's legal to have sex with animals, and now it will be illegal to criticize Islam.

Seriously just fuck our shit up this country is done. we're worse than sweden and germany combined at this point.

>Motion 103 is expected to pass nearly unanimously with all-party support.

>The motion calls on Ottawa to “condemn Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.” Interestingly, though, while her motion claims, in a vague and general way, to be equally worried about virulent anti-Semitism or persecution of Christians, it mentions only Islamophobia by name.

It then calls on the federal government to combat hate and fear against Muslims, implement a government-wide approach to eliminating systemic racism and religious discrimination (while again singling out only Islamophobia) and collect data on hate crimes across the country and report back in 240 days.

JUST

Wow guys I leave for 4 years to go to school in the USA and you let the country get THIS fucked up in the meantime.

J U S T

you no bully islam

>If M-103 passes, it will amount to an official policy that no Canadian should utter the words “radical Islam.” Even if the policy is “shouldn’t” rather than “cannot” speak such phrases, it will have the effect of silencing most criticism of Islam – the well-informed criticism as well as the more visceral sort.

pic is of the woman proposing the new law, Iqra Khalid, a Canadian-born Pakistani.

Stock up on guns, body armor and ammo

Theyre going to come for you soon

Communism never changes

t. A FUCKING LEAF

sauce right now

REMINDER THAT STALIN MADE ANTI SEMITISM A CRIME RIGHT BEFORE KILLING TENS OF MILLIONS OF NON COMMUNIST RUSSIANS

REEEEE we need to take this country back next election

>always the fucking women in politics
was this the end game of the mosque shooting all along?

Peterson was right, this is what a female-led world looks like. Mass immigration, mass welfare, mass censorship, mass hysteria, the oedipal mother protecting her children by any means neccessary.

absolutely halal

Is This a picture of mohammed?

Hah!

the moral of the story is of course that governments hate free speech and love power, and if they can dismantle free speech with "hate speech" and "islamophobia" legislation, of course they'll go for it.

I'm actually watching a debate video right now where the speaker is talking about just that. Saying that "free speech" is already basically just a meme because of the fact that things like slander/defamation, negligence (crying "FIRE" when there isn't one), intentional infliction of emotional harm, counseling a crime, hate speech, etc. are all illegal, and so adding more things to the list of what's illegal and prohibited isn't such a big deal.

Disgusting.

citizengo.org/en-ca/pc/41042-stop-speech-restrictive-anti-blasphemy-motion-103

Sign this canucks

youtube.com/watch?v=-_7FaWnlhS4

tfw you're bullied irl

Ah, the old authoritarianism in the name of compassion trick.

America just has to be that much more unapologetic in its pursuit of western values, and take a firm stance in opposition to Islam. God dwells within this country, and will not allow it to cower before ANY other oppressive nation or religion.

DEUS VULT

If a muzzie kills Jordan im gonna have my own shoah

JUST

Peterson is prescient as fuck. He's calling everything. It's all HAPPENING.

A liberal muslim woman... why does this woman have a right to vote let alone put forth any laws? Fuck this country and all the cucks in Ottawa

AND ITS STILL ILLEGAL TO SMOKE WEED

No, this is just the type of legislation we need to take this country back from the neo-nazi racists.

Listen here kiddo, if you want to bait me you're clearly going to have to try harder than that.

If this passes then it's time to write the queen to ask her to strike it down

Fuck Islam fuck this government fuck them all fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck islam fuck this government fuck islam fuck this government fuck islam fuck this government

Top kek

Doesn't that violate the first ammend-

HAHHAHAHAH never mind leaf cucks.

Just like Jung had dreams that were premonitions of ww2

The Sweden of America

>Blasphemy laws

Nice caliphate.

You mean this?

youtube.com/watch?v=TAQlleqDgbI

Bitch is simply acting in the best ethno-centric interest of her ingroup.

She is only the first infiltrator, using her "female victimhood" to get past the gates and let the serious and decided men in.

Notice how in the motion, she mixes race and religion.

Your race doesn't tell you what to do. A religion definitely does.

Islam is nothing but a conquest ideology that hides under the mantle of religion and uses divinity as an excuse.

Mohammed was nothing but a caravan robber.

Hawt

Nice repeating numerals in a quantity of third. I check them.

Autism

Is he going to be ok?

> When I moved to Canada in the 1990s, a young girl trying to make this nation my home, some kids in school would yell as they pushed me, “Go home, you Muslim”, but I was home. I am among thousands of Muslims who have been victimized because of hate and fear.

The problem with Muslims are not the women. The problem are the fucking men, who are taught that infidel girls are fresh meat to be use sexually, which results in the 1400 in Rotherham.

This CUNT CUNT CUNT is using the image of her own girly innocence to push this shit through. She is parasiting off our best instincts of care for innocent victims.

You would protect a scared little girl that is bullied (allegedly) for being of a different religion? Would you, you easily morally blackmailed man of the West?

But the problem is that any legislation that protects her, protects that little girl from Islamophobia, WILL WILL WILL be used by Muslim child rapists, Islamic jihadist preachers, Jihadi terrorists.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHY THE RAPES IN ROTHERHAM HAPPENED!

> On this historic day when petition e-411 is tabled, I am honoured to bring forward motion 103 calling on our government to condemn Islamophobia and work toward eliminating all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination.

Religions are IDEOLOGIES. They need to be criticized. We criticized the Aztec religion for making human sacrifices. Ideas tell people what to do.

Trump told Trudeau that if this passes there will be no more support from America.

Can't wait.

We are living in a world in a collective domestic dispute. Mom is just fucking around aimlessly and insulting dad while dad just about ready to snap. The battery is around the corner.

SORT

Source?

Don't worry I fixed it for you lads

>Black and white like a cow
Checks out.

also
>never stopped to think the adversity she faced as a child is responsible for her strength as an adult
>wants to ban this adversity to eliminate it from shaping future competition

Hardship defines us, you take away hardship, you take away room to grow, and all you're left with is royal families and peasants.

There is no source, I'm making shit up based on a reasonable assessment of Trump's public stances towards radical islam and isolationism.

pls have compassion for this bullied girl while her uncles rape you daughter.

I've already written, e-mailed and phoned my MMP and voiced my concerns about this fucking bullshit. Get off your asses if you haven't yet leafs.

That prophecy of Peterson is so true.

THE BEAR WILL WAKE UP

enjoy when they decide to retroactively apply the law, your concerns will be interpreted as islamiphobia.

good luck rakedodger.

Plz annex us Mr. Trump

I'm gonna scream my lung at college about how y'all are cuck playing in sandniggers hands.

And kikes', but here in Canada we always play in the kikes' hands anyways.

Kek is showing us his will through him and your trips, friend.

You kust wrote with the hand of Kek. Be proud.

>enjoy when they decide to retroactively apply the law
In the worst case scenario, what would happen is some local cop (that I probably know from high school) would show up and reluctantly hand me a summons. Then I'd probably have a few weeks or a month to get a lawyer. I say bring it on, I've had far worst shit hanging over my head.
>rakedodger
top kek

YOUR

SELF

I don't have much faith at this point that a secret police comprised of shariah loving individuals won't be formed.

I give it a year tops before doors are getting kicked down over edgy internet comments.

Motions don't do anything. We already got bullshit laws that cover that they just want to pretend that they are doing something.

INTEREST

I doubt that it will pass, conservative will vote against it.

Be kind to Muslims. Or I'll fucking kill you.

Look, it's completely unavoidable. .

Every damn human on this planet is a nationalist, except white liberals.

The Muslim are nationalists, too. Once they gain numbers, they will seek to actualize the appropriate power.

So there will be civil war, because the strong do not allow the weakened to rule over them. It's a matter of ego and pride.

There will always be a nationalist reaction to the foreign nationalists, because that is hard-coded human nature. We only vary in the response sensitivity to triggers.

>conservative will vote against it
What snow-faerie land do you live in?

youtube.com/watch?v=nbb6K9Jh3Lg

Trudeau will go down in history as the fool king. People will shit on his grave.

I'm glad to see Canadians suffer.

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/growing-group-of-conservative-leadership-hopefuls-oppose-move-to-have-house-of-commons-denounce-islamophobia

Politicians dont reflect what people think.

hey user mind explaining how the process goes? This is the first time I gave an extra shit, maybe there are people like me out there who can break out of their neet shell.

You know, when I picture the Anti-Christ, I picture a man like Pope Francis or Trudeau.

This just happened in my area. People got pissed and pressured the cops into doing the right thing.

google.com/amp/www.kiiitv.com/amp/news/local/police-clarify-details-about-baby-left-in-van/408083250

KeK check these symbols used for counting which may or may not come in duplicates or triplicates

does this means we won't have leaf shitposters on Sup Forums anymore? it's sad.

> Son of perdition. Little horn! Most unclean!

>mind explaining how the process goes
Find you local MPP online, they all have feed back pages, jewbook and local IRL offices. If you're lucky like me and live in a mostly rural area, you can easily talk one on one over the phone, leave a message or even make an appointment to meet. Writing an actual letter always gets their attention since hardly anyone does that anymore.

That is what happens when you treat Pakistani's as regular human beings. Please don't let Pakis enter your countries they are worst of the lot. They converted recently in terms of the Historical timeline and hence they tend to be the most radical.

>29 year old father, 17 year old mother and 4 year old daughter
>13 year old pregnant wife

Hope you're right based burger because this is some serious shit

I thought this was a meme but it's literally worse than Sweden at this point

Overthrow your government.

The muslim agenda is to make blasphemy a crime in the name of islamophoba, they know they can't just call it blasphemy, so instead they call it islamophobia.

This is all part of their plan of turning the west into a muslim caliphate.

Read the Black flag from Rome.

This.

Muslims are making blasphemy a crile again in the west.

No criticizing the Snow Niggers.

>news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/growing-group-of-conservative-leadership-hopefuls-oppose-move-to-have-house-of-commons-denounce-islamophobia

>small_glimmer_of_hope.jpg

DUDE WEEDMAN DELIVERING THOSE CAMPAIGN PROMISES

qt

Decent video.

Canada's fucked without a solid, good constitution like our ameribros.

>“Voting against this motion is simply nonsensical,” said Karl Belanger, who spent 19 years as a top adviser to three leaders of the federal NDP. “No matter what the convoluted explanation is, you are voting against condemning Islamophobia and all forms of systemic racism and religious discrimination. That will stick.”

"If you vote against this you're basically saying racism is okay!"

Progressive liberalism is a cancer and Canada has a terminal case. RIP leafs.

I also particularly like this part

>“No matter what the convoluted explanation is..."

In other words, "Don't give me your flibbity flim flam reasons and explanations as for why making wrongthink and wrongspeak illegal is heading into dangerous territory, you fucking racist!"

>right wing Canadians
Yeah I'm sure they're terrible. All couple dozen of them. Seriously, there aren't enough right wingers with balls in all of North America to pull off civil unrest in a city, much less a country. Keep on LARPING though cracker, it makes replacing you all the sweeter.

>tfw in less than a generation your daughters will submit

Yeah but if you kill me, I win.