How do we make women feminine again?

This shit needs to fucking stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sommerray/
grist.org/article/why-ill-never-have-kids-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>crossfit drone

She was already lost. Based Dave just telling her how it is.

>#crossfit #realwoman
Yeah the real average woman on this planet looks like they spend $200 a month on an exclusive lets pretend to get fit club

I do agree with OP, but I don't think women should use it as an excuse to become obese cunts. What are some ideal exercises women can do to lose weight but not develop muscles?

>What are some ideal exercises women can do to lose weight but not develop muscles?

Running around with her kids.

>What are some ideal exercises women can do to lose weight but not develop muscles?
House cleaning.
Grocery shopping.
Child rearing.
Matrimonial sex.

> single woman, on the dating scene
> put up with stuff
> hard battle

I wish this cunt would get a taste of online dating from a man's perspective, even just for one day.

But the dude is right

Just look at this shit

She could probably snap your dick off with her pussy

>Fuels me to train even harder

Why do women literally do the opposite of what they're told? She'd have an easier time finding a man if she wasn't fit, instead she's now going to go hardcore purely out of spite.

#fuckyoudave

That'll show him.

Oh my God, I was just thinking about this last night.

I was going with "Operation: Etiquette"

Basically, on my end as a creative, I was going to focus on depictions of women acting appropriately in my works hoping it would catch on and help influence the next generation.

Besides that, the other day I mentioned how focusing on younger girls as they come of age may be more desirable than dealing with the SJW craziness of today, sending a message that these women are acting in a manner that will cause them to end up alone. Right now they think they have golden vaginas that mean they can do whatever they want and act like brats and still end up with a rich handsome husband, they need the very real threat that they will wind up old maids if they act like this.

That's all I got for now, I'll think on it, and would love input from you guys as well.

I want her to crush my head between her thighs.

put the millennials, baby boomers and college professors in the nevada desert and nuke it from orbit. problem solved.

Fuck off tomboys are awsome. You dont have to deal with girly bullshit

> my end as a creative

kill yourself, my guy

That is kind of dickish to be fair. He should've just unmatched. I don't like muscle bound girls either but there's nothing wrong with being strong and fit.

If she was a fatty then it would be a different story, fire away in that case.

Yep that sure is an actual message that she actually received from an actual person

>You dont have to deal with girly bullshit

thats absolutely false, with tomboys you get the worst of both worlds

they always use their woman card when they need it

tattoos and cursing too. she's just the full package. surprised she's not a lesbian.

this desu. tomboys are just women larping as men until it's no longer to their advantage to do so.

STOP FINDING SQUARE-JAWED WOMEN HOT

How did we go from this to ?

She's likely on roids, like all crossfit pros.

The dude has a point, that shit is nasty.

I also have a wife and the potential to educate the future generation once we breed our 100% beautiful white babies.

Get your ass out there and help propagate the continuation of the race.

Tattoos - dropped.

>not redpilled enough to like white woman who eat eggs and have higher test levels

Never gonna make it kid

>Running around with her kids.

Based Finland with the bantz. kek

I've been saying for years that Olivia Wilde is gross. She has the jaw of a man, and it's distracting.

She doesn't actually want a man, she wants to complain about not being able to find one that will put up with her bullshit.

Hearty chuckle

How do you know if a woman does crossfit?

She'll tell you.

>mfw beta cucks will never get more pussy than me.

Pic related, how I got my first babe.

>fuck you Dave for stating your preferences
he was kind of a dick but honest at least

>make wimmin feel sorry
>make her feel guilty about something
>score pussy

I can confirm this.

I CAN'T I LOVE SQUARE WOMEN

>Short hair
>Ever OK

Fuck off nu-male

We have to call trannies "real women", this secretly drives women insane as they start to realize their own irrelevance.

That bag better be full of laundry bitch!

I dunno I like a girl with a toned body, it's better than the vapid whores we have to deal with on the daily. If a girl is in shape but understands her role in society that's the apex of the aryan race.

>real woman
>real woman
>real woman
I'm pretty sure this was written by an insecure woman.

Some muscle is good. Muscle let's you burn fat much faster too. All women should do some weightlifting with cardiovascular.

Check out this squat slut

instagram.com/sommerray/

fucking kek

Good dicking. That and for men is to start following Chad's steps (being masculine, fit and charismatic).

>How do we make women feminine again?

Stop giving them attention. Literally everything women do revolves around gaining the attention of men.

praise the ones you approve of
be specific
the rest will get jelly and begin to mimic what gets others the attention they desire

Criticism, criticize the living shit out of manly women. This doesn't just apply to being muscular, women with manly hobbies are disgusting too. Call men who think manly women are attractive closet homosexuals, it will stop men from hitting on mannish women out of fear of the label, cause in reality it's actually pretty gay.

Is she playing along or just reatrded?

>How do we make women feminine again?

A world war.

"That's not the last bitch that's gonna get creamed either"

this

brutal rape. it takes all the zest right out of 'em!

Dude is a dummy. Women are inherently lazy shits, getting her fat would be easy as pie.

Women love sick bantz.

retarded

although I get what you're saying, you really need to make a fake female dating profile sometime and watch all of the pathetic beta messages that pour in. online dating in general is trash.

Cardio

>he was a good dog and I didn't let his autism hold him back

thanks straya, a hearty laugh is always a good way to start the day

Hahahaha way to go user

A true test of femininity is the ability to rock short hair. You're the gay numale.

What she definitely left out is the part of the conversation where she asked Dave why he's not interested in her.

>They match on some dating app
>Dave looked closer at her pics, decided he won't bother initiating contact
>Insecure snowflake asks him why he isn't falling head over heels
>Dave lays it out
>Offended snowflake decides to publicly humiliate Dave out of spite

This 100%

Dave is just honest and roasties aren't used to that because when they're young and attractive everyone is nice to them

Honestly, some men do like girls with muscles. I can understand if there is a lot of upper body muscle, then it looks too masculine.
But, muscle in the legs and glutes can look jooicy as fuck.
>pic somewhat related

>Implying you don't want a dedicated, submissive muscly qt girl at your side.
>Implying you don't want a woman that could show rapefugees the power of the white race, female spin
>Implying you don't want a patrician woman that realize taking care of her body underlines insecurities about her appearance or the desire to prove to her husband/father that she can improve herself to gain his esteem

Look at these fucking plebs.

As long as the motivation isn't to spite males, the desire turn from fat fucks into sculpted female Adonis should be admired and praised

I like muscly abs a lot.

This is why we must turn numales into nufemales but make them real feminine

That's gorgeous and I'd much rather have this than the fat girls calling themselves curvy.

Dave don't give a fuck.

her body is disgusting, looks like a man in a bikini

this is like if a man became a tranny and then got mad that a straight feminine woman rejected him due to not being attracted to his body

Some women can look sexy built. I've never dated or even tried to talk to one because I always assumed that they felt entitled to the muscle guys at the gym.

you know how tight that vag is with all those crunches she does

idk what do you guys think?

10/10 would digest in her stomach.

See, I have a problem with the toned arms, back, chest, etc.
I don't like that muscly upper body.
I think women should either do cardio or squats/deadlifts.
I'm not saying they should completely take out their upper body routine at the gym, but don't extend it to where you look like those pics.

>being mad at one out of millions of women

Howpathetic.ru

You can tell the guy is just butthurt that there are women out there making him look like the pathetic sour-grapes DYEL that he clearly is.

Fucking loser.

Might as well fuck Buck Angel at that point

Can't even tell if man or woman if you crop her head out

If you're not willing to put up with girly bullshit, then why not go all the way and just fuck dudes?

I wouldn't mind a strong/athlethic GF

i'd make for interesting sex and put up more resistance during struggle snuggle (rape roleplay)

Weightlifting and cardio
Women do not turn into Arnold Schwarzenegger just by touching a barbell

She needs to learn how to have shame.

>grist.org/article/why-ill-never-have-kids-and-why-you-shouldnt-either/

They're breeding themselves out, anyway. Don't worry.

Women should look like this. Strong, powerful and Aryan.