'I am a woman, therefore...

>'I am a woman, therefore, I bleed': Yogi films herself bleeding through her white pants to stand up against the stigma around periods
>Austin, Texas-based yoga instructor Stephanie Góngora shared the video of herself working out while bleeding freely last week
>She has since been inundated with messages ranging from enthusiastic support to outright vitriol and even death threats

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4221538/Yogi-films-bleeding-white-pants.html

Why can't she use a tampon?
Why does she want blood on her clothes?

oh right, its some retarded attention whore

I want to see a male yogi do all of the same poses with a raging erection.

I am a man, therefore I am hard.
>Equality

>tattoos

stopped reading right there

>the stigma around periods
What fucking stigma? I swear to God they're just making shit up now.

>stigma
there is none

it is no more a stigma than shitting is a stigma. Everybody poops, do it in the loo. Healthy not-pregnant women have periods, manage your hygiene.

>standing up to stigma
>such a brave womyn

next week a brave womyn stands up to the stigma of farting in an elevator after a 4 course Mexican meal.

>'I am a person, therefore, I poop": Hansi films himself seeping through his white hosen to stand up to stigma around scheissen

"""""""""""""""""yogi"""""""""""""""

We all shit too. Doesnt mean we need to flaunt it in everyones face.

Indians have been free shitting for millennia. Brave as heck.

Dont forget wet from precum

I jizz therefore I am.

Noone should care about this tbqh

the only ones who do are frustrated males and feminist attention whores

I don't know why but that me laugh

KJU, pls nuke Austin already...

As a Caliornian, I want to apologize for the Austin, Texas. Our slime seeps in and corrupts what it touches, no matter what.

This.

Only female vanity could turn a basic issue of hygiene into some sort of misogynistic attack on the entire sex.

Get over yourselves.

I'm going to force women to drink my cum to fight the semen stigma.

The stigma that we wont readily suck a used tampon dry at their behest.

They get mad that people think periods are gross, and assume people think bleeding and spewing uterine lining out of your vagina is gross because men condition people to think this way. I'm absolutely serious - feminists will literally call women brainwashed by men for thinking periods are fucking disgusting.

They're on a completely new level of fucking retarded. They straight up believe that they have the right to bleed on public property like bus seats because it's natural for them to bleed.

well thats gross
wtf

Why is there such a piss stigma? I cant piss in a bus or at a restaurant table without getting fined or even arrested, I mean, come on its 2017

>Ausin, Texas

Of course.

Why this happening

>January 2030
>pedophiles all over the world walk by schools with their dicks out in a show of solidarity, standing up against the stigma around pedophiles. They receive death threats as well as enthusiastic support on social media. >February 2030
>President Zuckerberg abolishes the age of consent, following a tearful speech about the bravery of pedophiles.
>March 2030
>A month later, Warner Bros announces the Harry Potter films are being remade, but this time Dumbledore is a pedophile instead of homosexual. JK Rowling claims he was a pedophile all along, while skeptical fans point to there being nothing in the books about Dumbledore being a pedophile. Many of them are arrested for hate speech.

>Góngora
doesn't she have to go back?

I heard on the news the other day that the state is withholding the city's funding for now because they're a sanctuary city. There any truth to it? Because if so it's about fucking time and the rest of the country needs to do the same.

I'd fuck her brains out.

I love dominating retarded hippie bitches.

Nothing wrong with a little red dragon either. The ancient Italians and Aztecs believed eating human flesh and drinking blood gave you heightened senses.

Shut up Texas. Austin is mostly your own fault, stop trying to blame everything on us and admit you have your own fair share of cucks. Both right and left wing cucks too in very large numbers.

And? People piss and shit, and that's gross, too.

...What stigma? Why do non-issues get so much attention?

>tfw it backfires, people just laugh at his 4incher

Now I understand why Americans shart in malls

>i'm male, therefore, I shit

What's with all the Americans soiling their pants as some sort of statement?

Next step: there's no need to take a bath because you anyway get dirty eventually.

depends how much, i care that's gross and stupid, other than that, it's not my clothes or relative making a fool of herself so i don't care much, these people should put bags over their heads if they insist on performing degenerate acts for the world to see.

Wait till I do this and literally shit my pants to protest stigma against natural bodily function of defecation

>Austin, Texas

Liberals ruined this city

It fucking is gross, though. Everything to do with the body is gross. Shitting, pissing, puking, bleeding out your vag, ejaculating in your sleep – it's all fucking gross. It's not like periods are being deliberately picked on in that regard.

>I am a human, therefor, I shit and pee
>I am still not filming myself shitting and peeing through white pants

>tfw we finally memed freebleeding into reality
took long enough

what was the other thing? freepeeing? freeshitting?

Why is she proud of this? You don't see anyone shitting their pants and proudly record it and upload it.

And why is there a news article about it?

Sleeve tats.

Yup, that's a degenerate.

But user, I live in Monterey. I am not a texan.

But I have to admit that I've shit on a woman before while being filmed, but that wasn't to end a stigmata

I'm from Austin and I can fully support this. Austin has become the california of texas... dragging the whole place into the shitter. Better off to cut our losses with both now

Well, I'm gay now.

YOU GO GURL

WTF is the point of this? It's not like men give a shit about bleeding. It's literally only other women who would gossip and say shit about something like this.

It is fucking gross! Bleeding in general is gross.

If I go innawoods, get ate the fuck alive by mosquitoes, swat the fuck out of as many as I can, and come out the woods covered in blood spatter and go out in public, normies are going to be weirded out.

People don't like to see other people bleeding.

Austin is basically a problem of (((faggots))) at University of Texas plus government employee niggers corrupting the whole place

Exactly. We go to the bathroom in specialized, private stalls because taking a shit is fucking gross. Women put a tampon up their cunt or a pad on their underwear because periods are fucking gross. They act like men specifically target them or something.

There was that one kid who posted a pic of him pissing himself on twitter because it was "the only way he could express himself". We need to take a hard fucking look at what people are becoming lately.

This is stupid. Everyone knows women bleed from their puss, it doesn't mean we want to see it. When I have a cold and I've got snot flowing out of my nose I try to keep it in check so that I'm not sitting there with big gobs of snot hanging from my nose when I'm talking to someone. Controlling your bodily fluids is just part of being a hygienic and courteous human.

Pretty gross and just emphasizes that women are their sex organs, nothing more. If she wants to make her pants dirty with blood in private that's fine but it's indecent in public.

>Meet Stephanie Góngora, who will gladly do just about anything for attention. Oh, and she's a yoga instructor, so be sure to sign up for her class in Austin, TX. This is not a paid advertisement.

Really bad analogy, user.

Tfw my two year old daughter pissed all over the floor at a mexican restaurant.

First time white people are pissing all over mexicos stuff and making them clean it up

>Austin Texas

Found your problem

i've pissed on a hippie bitch before, i fucked her but i hate hippies so pissing on her was fucking funny. she said it tasted like coconut, no idea why..

Men don't need doctors
Women need a vet to prod her bleeding gaping orfices every month

Men invented everything
Women didn't

Women are weaker than children physically both male/female children

Can we finally admit these beings are not human they're bleeding crying children that lay down for sex in a bed pretty much the way they act they are a gateway to pedophilia

Why women are the biggest perpetrator of this feminist crap they're treated like Queens compared to other races but they sit there and bleed and cry f*** all women

And I have hemophilia, big deal

Severely underrated.

Also JK Rowlings has pretty choice tits for an aging secretary who writes normie pablum

Wat.
Story please.

>I want to see a male yogi do all of the same poses with a raging erection.

Imagine your father read this post

Really makes you think.

>I came, I saw, I came

>stigma around periods

Guess there's a stigma against shit and piss too, better start defecating in public. SHART

>stand up against the stigma

It's fucking gross you daft cunt. I'm going to shit my pants to stand up to the stigma around pooping. Or how about I walk around with a raging hard-on. Fuck me.

Yeah, because of all the fucking californians that have moved here. Shitty people, terrible drivers, rude for no reason....

She paid for it and wanted to film it.
End of story.

Mhhhh your Germanic genes are strong. I also had no problem with shitting on her, it's good for your ego. She was some kind of gothic/punk/emo whatever.

Wouldn't let others pee or shit on me, that's too weird.

Meme Magic can make this trend.

It seems like every week there is a story coming out of Texas about how retarded they have become.

Just last week, it was the tranny mayor getting elected. Now this.

Why do we still allow conservative Texans to think so highly of themselves"?

>Everybody poops, do it in the loo
unicef literally comissioned the dude who did the life of pi's soundtrack to do the song for the video of them telling indians to shit in toilets
never forget that

>tfw in my 30's and divorced
>tfw already have a son so did my job there

I am thinking maybe I should just stay single or let a relationship happen organically. Pursuing women at this point just seems like a huge gamble.

kek

Lets remove the stigma around shitting.

What a disgusting fucking pig.

Texas will take the shit for a while, then get tired of the bullshit and do something about it. Much like this election being about white hate and american shaming. The country got tired of it and voted Trump.

>stand up against the stigma against periods
>by doing something crazy while you're on your period

Thanks, women. For making the rest of us look bad.

Everyone thinks periods are disgusting. It's not a "stigma", it's about hygiene. No one likes blood the consistency of cherry cobbler coming out of your cooch. Even your body doesn't like it as your vagina is a self-cleaning oven dispelling leftovers from menstruation with discharge while you're between the tides.

Fuck this retarded woman.

But then Sup Forums loses its favorite joke

TTTTTTTTRRRAAAA

tattoos
why is it always a person with tattoos
tattoos are the biggest warning sign of mental illness

>I am human, therefore I shit
>man posts video of himself doing yoga poses in increasingly shat upon white yoga pants to combat stigma around fecal matter

>'I am a woman, therefore

Was your cunt you liberated dumb whore.

Holy fuck we literally memed that?

first time i fucked a girl on her period, she came with the force of a gorillion suns.

shit washes off, shared showers are fun.

i liek lululumon pants.

>Woman, therefore I bleed.
How transphobic and gynocentric.

I bet this cishet fascist thinks all woman have vaginas.
#Notallwoman

How much did ya get?

that thing needs to die

It's also natural so shit. Does she shit her pants as well? Fucking retard

>meme
>reality

That face, that body.

wut

Because these people are Californians in Texas, not Texans

It will be 30 years before Californians and illegals overwhelm the native population of Texas. Perhaps never if Trump gets his ass in gear and deports the rest of the illegals.

This is why public shaming is a must.
If you want this to stop call this femishits on their bullshit.

>If a degenerate twerks in front of you make a disgusted look on your face
>If they bleed on public places make a disgusted look your face

The moment you let this little things slide the bigger their egos are gonna get.