/MSG/ Martin Schulz General - MEGA edition

theguardian.com/technology/2017/feb/09/martin-schulz-meme-subreddit-bundestag-german-elections

politico.eu/article/germanys-new-frontrunner-martin-schulz-angela-merkel-election-chancellor/

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/26/can-man-of-the-people-martin-schulz-oust-chancellor-angela-merkel-germany-election

Other urls found in this thread:

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/
correctiv.org/
einprozent.de/correctiv-das-zensurwerkzeug-der-elite/
deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)
sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/
imgur
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI
youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40
youtube.com/watch?v=GPUZnMYn9Qk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought Petry was, dare I say it, our bitch

Pic unrelated

fuck that globalist kike

Donald was shopping at the local Walmart looking for the newest kids bop CD when he felt someone breathe their warm hot breath into his ear.
"Got any lube?" The unknown creature asked. Donald turned to see Hillary Clinton standing right bedside him.
"Hillary, what are you doing here?"
"You know I'm a needy bitch, baby." Hillary said as she grabbed Donald.

"Bend over Donald." Hillary yodeled. "Or you might have to be punished."
Donald didn't move, he loved fucking Hillary but he also loved being punished.
"Fine then" Hillary said as she began to reach in her back pocket pulling out a copy of the minions movie. "Once I'm done fucking you, you're gonna watch the minions movie for 2 days straight." Donald smiled, god he wanted to fuck those minions so bad. He wished he were fucking the minions right now and not Hillary.

Donald then bent over. Hillary pulled down his pants and dumped 69 gallons of lube on him.
"Are you ready Donald?" Hillary asked.
"Yes, Hillary the hoe." Donald screeched. Anytime Donald called her anything other than 'Hillary the hoe' she would get furious and would burn Donald with her dragon breath. Yes, Hillary is part dragon, all celebrities are.

Hillary then spread Donald's asscheeks and began to thrust like she had never thrusted before. She was humping Donald so fast his asshole caught on fire. As Hillary clitoris was humping Donald, Donald's legs began to shake and he had no control. Donald let out a piercing screech as he came all over the Walmart Bathroom.

He turned his head. "Did you come, yet?"
"Is my dick still in your ass?" Hillary asked harshly.
Donald began to squeeze around Hilary's 8ft dick and Hillary moaned at the pressure.
Hillary rammed her dick inside of Donald and the was all it took for her juices to come flying out all over the bathroom. She came so hard that the entire state of Washington got flooded and there were no survivors. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Second post best post

(((Schultz))) is leading in polls,he may truly win the elections.

"I Have Two Identities"
>public
>private

German edition

>Angry at Merkel for flooding Germany with hordes of Muslims
>Elects biggest Globalist in EU to replace her.

Why not just vote for George Soros?

Für Deutschland, Europa und Schulz dem europäischen Endsieg entgegen

MEGA
>Make
>Europe
>Germany
>Again

At last I truly see

MARTIN IS A TRUE CONSERVATIVE OF THE DEGENERACY

I'm just going to throw this at you, but the idea of having two identities one in public and on in private goes entirely against Kantian morality.

It's not good because being anti Kant is being anti German.

Fuck off you piece of shit shill.

Ach, komm, hör doch auf mit deinem Schulz Blödsinn. Ist einfach nur zum fremdschämen dämlich.

BEWARE THE AFD POSTER

The AfD is actually a subversive puppet party supporting left totalitarianism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignty, it wants the United States of Europe, flooded with migrants (literally). It is controlled by a CONSORTIUM of powerful establishment members.

They are stealing certain positions of true right wing parties (like the NPD), but they are definitely not (alt)right, they are simply a controlled opposition party created by members of establishment parties. They supress everyone wanting to lead the party away from "THEM" (Example: Björn Höcke, one of the only true right wing leaders, currently secretly being bullied out).

They are basically Merkel (probably even worse), except that they are just pretending to support right wing positions. And they even fail at that at some points.

Here are some links to the Wahrheitspresse, revealing this full blown government funded conspiracy to the public (suppressed by the MSM).

politaia.org/deutschland/afd-die-kontrollierte-opposition/
morgenwacht.wordpress.com/tag/kontrollierte-opposition/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros (They're trying to discredit the AfD, but it's easy to see this as an attempt to drive more people to the AfD, DONT FALL FOR IT ITS OBVIOUS ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE AFD):

correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to distribute their propaganda and people are rapidly falling for it. This propaganda is funded by the government and zionistic/jewish supporters. They are even directly targeting jews to get their support (deutschlandradiokultur.de/afd-front-national-und-co-rechtspopulisten-buhlen-um-juden.1079.de.html?dram:article_id=360241)

DO NOT FALL FOR AFD PROPAGANDA, VOTE A PROPER NON-GOVERNMENT CONTROLLED OPPOSITIONAL PARTY!

REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

Obama is now an "alt-right" symbol.

Du bist ein abartiger widerlicher Untermensch, ich hoffe du verreckst elendig unter der Dusche du Stück menschlichen Abfalls.

Verpiss dich nach Russland wenn du Germania dermaßen hasst.

>a fucking kike

Schulz is literally /ourguy/

Says the kike

threadly reminder that shultz is a failed student dropout manlet kike eurocrat globalist hell bent on treading over sovereign european nation states

vote afd, make your vote count

>voting AfD
>ever

>vote afd, make your vote count
You make funny joke, here, have (you).

threadly reminder this Slovenian is only against Schulz because he is mad that the man who will MEGA isn't shagging a Slovenian "model"

Kinda funny how all these shills suddenly appear once Shillz was nominated. Same with those pathetic memes depicting this cunt. It´s not working. Go back to your Reddit echo chamber, JuSos.

This guy has to be Jew,he has to be...

All you do is repeating the same mistake that CTR did. Just copying and rebranding memes isn't going to do shit for schulz.
>the left still can't into memery

by vote afd to make your voice heard I mean that even though they may not outright win the election, they will surely bring forth important issues plaguing non-shitskin natives, and by extension other patriotic nationaists across the wretched union, to the forefront of official political discourse

euro federalists like the megakike alcoholic failure in OP are set against powerful nation states, they want to replace the population with drones as per pic related

Your forced shultz meme won't work you cunts, we're trying to save you fuckers why would you vote for further ethnic genocide against your people??

>Schulz literally wants to build a 4th Reich
>Sup Forums doesn't it like it because it might have brown people
Defend this.

Petry sucks as well but at least she is all for banning islam

They're still shilling this, why?

>Comes to Sup Forums during the last half year
>Thinks he understands how Sup Forums works

didn't you doichlanders learn anything about trusting kikes?

You are really afraid of Schulz.

The Godchancellor really terrifies the eternal Anglo. Good!

Die role player dürfen eh nicht wählen

>learned about Sup Forums in 45 minute powerpoint presentation at his local JuSo chapter
>thinks he understands how Sup Forums works
Nach dem grünen Pfeil schreibt man nicht groß, mein roter Freund

so this guy is a literal kalergi plan kike

>baka familia

reminder not to reply to any paid shills who are paid to be as obnoxious as possible

ONLY DROP TRUTH BOMBS IF THEY ARE ABSENT AND REMEMBER TO SAGE

"I Have Two Identities"
German male hipster edition

more like
>Make
>East
>Germany
>Again

>Doesn't understand chans
>Does understand how German political parties operate
Really makes you think

Who has nuclear weapons again?

Yeah this advertising campaign basically relies on Germans being liars.

Calling your potential voters liars in Germany doesn't work well

Time for the actual pasta

BEWARE THE SCHULZ POSTER

Schulz is a notorious advocate of left fascism and authoritarian progressivism and hates every form of national sovereignity. He is Merkel on adderall.

Here are some links to the Lügenpresse, this is a full blown government funded conspiracy akin to CTR:

sueddeutsche.de/politik/spd-schulz-hat-was-merkel-fehlt-1.3354443?reduced=true
bento.de/today/bundestagswahl-martin-schulz-ueberholt-angela-merkel-in-deutschlandtrend-umfrage-1165984/
bento.de/tv/jan-boehmermann-im-neo-magazin-royale-folge-66-traurig-niedrige-energie-1165893/

Also, Germany now officially has its own CTR which is funded by Soros:
correctiv.org/

They started to cooperate with facebook in order to delete Fake News and spread ''true information'' around the time the Schulz shill threads have started.

Normie friendly memes and Schulz getting BTFO, make sure to spread on Facebook, Twitter
imgur com/a/H23BZ

Based Nigel calling out Schulz
youtube.com/watch?v=ZuNr0olp-HU&t=180s
Martin Sonneborn shits on ‘chulz
youtube.com/watch?v=yj8VwUfkBY8
Eu politician Ulrike Trebesius calls Schulz a populist
goo gl/R225FP
Berlusconi calling Schulz a kapo
youtube.com/watch?v=21rYzOCCIVM
Schulz getting called an undemocratic fascist by Godfrey Bloom
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
Schulz getting btfo hard on talk show by Richard Sulik
youtube.com/watch?v=OafqVVmVQHI

Should he win, Schulz will turn Europe into a a totalitarian communist hellhole while funneling millions of migrants in.
REPORT, FILTER AND IGNORE ALL SHILLS.

This is just a weak copy of the Trump internet movement. The left is so unoriginal it hurts.

Piss off red scum.

Only AfD cucks give a shit about nuclear weapons.

You underestimate hoe gullible Europeans are.

>vote for me goy, I'll get ridda the Muslims, yeah

I remember Merkel pulling that bullshit not too long ago

I have a nice shower for you

look quite jewish desu

Cancerous. Cuck. Shills. Who. Literally. Want. To. Prep. Superior. Muslim. Terrorist. Bulls.

When your country turns into an interracial communist shithole It will be the right thing to do to put your down. We'll build a memorial to the REAL germany on the ground years later. RIP Germania.

Why arent these pro-left wing threads being deleted?

Hahhaha! As soon as you red scum go into revolution and gulag mode I'll go into full gorilla warfare and snipe as many of you as possible.

>blablabla
Look I posted a picture of nuclear weapons so I'm a really scary dude not some fat guy with a neckbeard.
Because Sup Forums isn't your safe space

Because we are not /leftypol/. No ideolical censorship here. Instead of that we cast them out with arguments, ridicule and calling them out for what they are - red scum Untermenschen.

>Schulz

These old folks have to leave. Childless losers and a burden to society.

I thought the threads were because Germany was to far gone and the only way to fix it is to have it all come crashing down to start over

Bwahaha

You should have Schultz do a photo-op in a nursing-home. Maybe he could play some Wii Bowling or change someones diaper while smiling into the camera. Old people are the only ones dumb enough to fall for your shilling.

I'm not calling them liars. I'm telling them it's OK to lie for strategic purposes. Big difference.

In fact, I'm telling them not to betray their inner voice.

afd is anti german, so it matches

> Muh horse shoe
> Confusing fascism with authoritarianism
> Also like this liberal fuck is a leftie, he's centre af
> Capitalists are scum and they ain't the left,maybe Soc Dems

requesting the pub photo of the group of adolescent faggot shills ITT so it can be posted in possible future threads in order to show anons what pieces of traitorous cheap shits they are dealing with

> Such edge
> But bootlickers are gonna lick boots even if they are covered in neo-liberal bullshit

Report Your Neighbors
>for spreading fake news

Mad, red, brit scum is mad.

>In fact, I'm telling them not to betray their inner voice.
I'm telling you they should always stand to their inner voice, it's a cultural thing, behaving in a way so other people approve of you is culturally despised in Germany.

You are expected to always stand for whatever you think is right, publicly or privately.

Your picture basically implies "You are spineless fucks who won't publicly express your opinion"

youtube.com/watch?v=phPMSCcpb40

You are welcome

No you're wrong - my picture implies:
>you live in a dystopian society
>the government is listening to you and watching you
>say what you need to say in public to survive
>vote for right-wing parties in the privacy of the voting booth

You sound like a Leftist shill who never had a run-in with the Stasi back in the 1980's.

Identities not personalities you idiot

If Germany votes in this kike they deserve to be destroyed

Germans can't make their own memes for their cuck nominee

Your reasoning is sound for an American.

But you see you are targeting a German demographic, me giving you advice is a sign of me recognizing your efforts, while completely disagreeing with you on the substance(AfD is complete and utter crap)

You are correct I never had a run in with the Stasi as I'm not East German.

I recognize your efforts to plug those pictures in most AfD/Schulz threads on Sup Forums, you are trying and I support people trying.

I was just trying to explain to you why it hasn't caught on, so you can shift your efforts towards more productive endeavors.

If you want to spend your efforts more productively you should use the catharsis/realization theme, not the I already know theme, to push your agenda.

If you want your AfD propaganda to help the AfD the most, go with something like "I voted for Merkel but she betrayed me, Seehofer says the right things but this time I'm voting for people I trust"

If you want to target the Left you should go after Linkspartei voters saying something like "I voted SPD, they betrayed me, I voted the Left, they betrayed me again, this time I'm voting for the party that will do something for me", but propaganda efforts in that direction are far less likely to succeed, than efforts targeting CDU.

Piss off Sozi shill

Might actually be the final push they need.

Also, amazingly, and despite being kikier than the uberkikes, Schulz is not actually Jewish.

Oh look who's posting, the vassal state of Israel..

>implying anyone likes this piece of shit
They should have picked a candidate that has more charisma than a wet rag.

I'm actually only here on vacation.

I'm really looking forward to them digging up all the shit he said while at the EU.
First they have shown by hyping him that Merkel is technically not undefeatable, thus destroying the last thing she still had.
And then they'll tear him a new asshole, leaving nothing but ruins for the """Volksparteien""".

faggot

Glad I'm not the only one... that guy has about as much charisma as Rudolf Scharping and they hail him as the new saviour... says everything about the state of our parties

Well I mean, who else do they have?

>Özoguz who is in favor of child marriages, the voting right for non-citizens and has half her family under surveillance by the Verfassungsschutz for being Islamists
>Stegner, who is a literal retard
>Maas who is trying to reestablish the Stasi
>Ralf "JUST fuck my NYE up" Jäger

And the list goes on like that. The only thing they could do (from their perspective, since parties are really averse to just running a new person that has not been sucking party-dicks for 4 decades already) was bring back Schulz and hope that no one ever looksup what he actually did while he was in Brussels.

he speaks in front of the kneset..and critisize the landgrabbing practice. jewish member therefor leave...

>>youtube.com/watch?v=GPUZnMYn9Qk

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends blowing up in their face, it really feels like german CTR.

>people that bought into the propaganda complacent and don't go voting because schulz can't be beat in polls
>opposition pissed and afraid, tries to get as many friends as possible to vote against him

It's more like MARTIN SCHULDZ
KEK
SPD BTFO

What the hell are they hoping to achieve with these posts?

Do they really believe mememagic is a real thing that they can disrupt with spam posting?

WE HAVE TO FOCUS ON SAVING BROWN BODIES! DEFEND THIS SCHULZGEN! DEFEND THIS!!

>it really feels like german CTR

It's basically the SPD telling their interns to try and copy Trump's success without understanding that it was not the memes getting Trump into office, they just helped spreading his message.

I mean, he made a video to thank those fucktards on r/the_Schulz for their support. How would he have even heard of it or given a shit about a couple thousand tards if it wasn't the SPD trying to push it by themselves.

DEFEND THIS! YOU CANT!

The ZDF neo-male Böhmi posted it on his Twitter account

>Do they really believe mememagic is a real thing that they can disrupt with spam posting?

Dude, the German politicians are completely delusional. They all honestly believe that they are 100% right and the only reason someone could disagree with them is because they didn't explain their goals well enough.

When the CDU got smacked in the state elections they hired some analyst to explain the results to them. Wanna know what the conclusion was?
That they didn't shill Merkel's line hard enough and that the only reason they lost votes was because their candidates disagreed with Merkel and thus didn't present a united CDU to the outside.

They will eat up literally everything that tells hem the fault lies not with them, so when some retardo-tier markeing guy ells them that Trump didn't win because of his policies but because people spammed funny pictures on the internet, they will 100% believe it and go with it.