Tranny Documentary Gender Revolution by National Geographic

National Geographic finally released it's propaganda documentary on the wonders of gender dysphoria.

Comments have been disabled, but not thumbs up/down.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFc2E-0XQJU

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=editor of national geographic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They need to be wiped out with all the other degenerates like gays, etc.

Wow Canada. Where did this come from?

FUCK I SERIOUSLY CAN'T HANDLE THE STUPIDITY. WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK THIS MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT. THESE PEOPLE ARE DISGUSTING FREAKS. AND THEN THEY COMPARED IT TO THE 50S AS IF THEY WERE BACKWARDS AND AWFUL. WHY HAVE OUR ANCESTORS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN. THEY DIDN'T STOP THIS. MAYBE NOW I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE IN INDIAN CURSES. WE'VE BEEN CURSED. GOD WEEPS AT US.

Don't let them normalize this.

It's too fucking late. It's all too late. The well has been poisoned and we've all been drinking it and now are all mentally ill. Nothing will ever be the same.

(((Miscegenation))) :
(((Homosexuality))) :
(((Transgender))) :
(((Pedophilia))) : TBD
(((Bestiality))) : TBD

(((Miscegenation))) : Done
(((Homosexuality))) : Done
(((Transgender))) : Done
(((Pedophilia))) : TBD
(((Bestiality))) : TBD

I was helping my parents install an amazon stick the other day. I scrolled to NatGeo and one of the documentaries was "Exploring the complex issue of gender identity."

My old father looked confused and asked "what's so complex about pulling down your pants and looking down?"

NatGeo is hypocritical as hell with that shit. They don't seem to have a problem identifying any other species gender.

Slippery slopr

>Tfw that weird comic book Our Love is Real is just a scene from the future

>"what's so complex about pulling down your pants and looking down?"
Based.

>comments disabled
Fucking cowards.

It's really depressing that NatGeo is falling for this pseudo science agenda. The once great will fall again.
Also - this is the slippery slope. Whenever you say that, people climb out of their bathtubs sperging out 'slipper slope fallacy slipperyslopefallacy durr'.

Humans are not logical beings by nature. You cannot apply a logical fallacy to human nature. If humans only behaved logically the world would be a very fucking different place. Humans also can become used to anything, but they are resistant to sudden large changes. It's a well known fact that small incremental changes are the way to realize change.
Call it a slippery slope fallacy if you want. They'll be pushing pedophilia next.

It's not. Average people know this gender horseshit is utter nonsense. They know it intuitively, even if they can't articulate it. They're generally just too afraid to voice their concerns for fear of being labeled a bigot. This tranny shit will never be mainstream.

>blocked in Germany
Thank God.

Those are the fatal last words. People said that about faggots too. We must fight. 80% of people opposed cocksuckers in 1980s now well the rest is history. After this tranny shit it's going to keep fucking going deeper down into animal lovers and more disgusting shit. Society is fucked. What's the point in living with these shitheads anymore. Degenerates make me physically ill. We need to form colonies in Alaska for western civilization.

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
good thing I can still dislike this garbo

>Censored for your country
>still can downboat

Disgusting.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this

google.com/search?q=editor of national geographic

Holy shit that dude looks creepy. I'd be less embarrassed showing my face in with a scarred up, disfigured face.

At least then people know you didn't do it to yourself intentionally.

I don't agree with it but homos had a stronger argument, that being "hurr, two consenting adults, none of your business," etc. The reason this trans shit is bound to fail is because the argument is 100% based on a false premise, that you are what you declare yourself to be simply because you declared it, hence the "Apache attack helicopter" gender identity. Their premise is fundamentally false and inherently antiscience.

>Katie Couric sets out to explore the rapidly evolving complexities of gender identity.

>rapidly evolving complexities of gender identity

I dunno, kinda sounds to me like all this nonsense is, what do they call it? A social construct?

>that you are what you declare yourself to be

that's not a new premise though, it's bound up in cultural Marxism and relativism. It's the same sentiment that said 'look this can of literal shit is art.'
The groundwork has already been laid. Without absolutes there can be no counter-argument.

>what do they call it? A social construct?
This. I've reflected on this very irony in the past myself. Feminism in all of its abominable forms are the textbook definition of a social construct. Astounding.

>Without absolutes there can be no counter-argument
The absolute is biology. I agree we should fight back against this madness, I was only trying to say that we haven't lost yet by any means. They're weaker than they seem.

wtf, i love censorship now

Change the Herkunft button.

I agree. I haven't given up yet either. What we have on our side is 'natural truth.' The lies feel wrong because they are lies against nature. Everyone knows in their deepest being that self-delusion is wrong.
But I argue that Christianity did provide the base of absolutes that held our culture together, and we're just limping along on fumes since we ripped it away from our culture.

Can still dislike it.

see my post

It's ok user, I don't want to see it.

this desu senpai

I manage to find where all this gender stuff came from and I really wonder if US college who established it were completly retarded.

Apparently it all begin in the 60's when French sociologist created the structuralist theory.
The theory was that individual are shaped the "structure" surrounding him (structure being, socio-econmic status, tradition, religion, culture, family, etc)...
French feminist figure Simone of Beauvoir expanded the theory by claiming those structure shape individual based on their sex according to the societal/cultural expectation about this sex. In short boy are expect to like mechanics, car and strengh while girl to like poney, jewlery and romantism.
Beauvoir summarize her theory with the phrase "you aren't born a women you became one" to explain how people taste, behavior and rĂ´le in society are shaped according to their sex.

So how the flying fuck US college came up with the "girl and boy have nothing to do with male/female and there is a bazillion gender" when their put gender studies in place while the basic reasonning just says "society/environment shape people differently based on their sex"?

Long story short, we're having the fucking nature/nurture debate all over again. Fuck it really is one of the primary philosophical questions.

Exactly.
After that I realise when those idiot talk about men/women they mean seterotypicaly manly/feminine. But because everyone isn't a gigantic cliche of a chad or a disney princess, they concluded "Hey that mean there more that two gende".
And it's how you end up with hamplanet with dyed hair claiming their a gigazillion gender.

Look up "John Money" if you haven't already. Sick bastard drove some kid to suicide trying to prove gender was a "social construct".

That's typical left though. They always go for the outliers. everytime I debate someone on trannies, someone brings up intersex people (IE true androgynous) but it's retarded because they make up a tiny fraction of 1 percent of the populace.

Yeah...he fucked over a Canadian kid. One of the first things I ever read on gender identity - the book was written way before trannies got mainstream. John Money was a piece of shit.

>But I can still dislike it

It's a fucking win-win

Already know the guys
Everything on this is fucked up : on the morality level, on the intellectual level, on the scientific level (one case to build a theory, as someone with a biology degree it's piss me of)...
Worst of it is what his victim claim about John Money did to him : simulation of sex act with his sister.
The guy should have been jailed

Yeah because apparently some genetic mutation leading or abnormal chromosome segregation representing 0.1% of human population is enough to throw out the window human biology

no wonder, because we'll dislike this shit

>simulation of sex act with his sister

Brother.

According to progressives it is. It's the same as 'Islam isn't bad I know a nice guy that totally goes to my starbucks and is a Muslim'.

>not available in canada

One thing someone will have to explain to me is why Anglo liberal always go with the lesbian/tranny muslim when they talk about islam like it's representative of the muslim world.

I dunno man. I suspect liberalism is literally a mental illness. Sometimes I wonder.