When a girl with hijab walks by

>when a girl with hijab walks by

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rip her hijab off then legally kill her

You'll get 8 months in Prison if you go crazy. Be an hero Sven.

>at super market
>brown kid afro picks up my favorite soft drink
>decides to buy something else instead
>doesn't put it back in the fridge area

surely it hurts when your eyes are glowing all the time?

>mfw the bus home is half filled with hijabs and all I hear is Arabic

>brown kid afro
Now that's some fancy word for a nigger

This doesn't actually happen in Sweden right?

My morning bus is 50% foreigners
Every day, every bus, filled to the brim...

Thoughts on Peter Springare and his support group growing to over 200.000 members in 2 weeks?

I've never seen this before. The only Muslims I have ever seen are men working at gas station and some kind of Asian Muslim girl who we non practicing and didn't wear the head gear.

I'm in the main group for that on Facebook myself, actively posting little red pills here and there.
I'm liking the progress, but it's not enough - we need more! And the ones who already know must become more and more aware!

A w a k e T h e N o r t h

>mfw I'll never have to deal with jawas because I live in Trump's America

>in class
>everyone is a right winger cus gen z
>half the school is filled with negros
>make monkey noises everytime we walk by them
>they can't do shit because security cameras
>1 negro didn't care and punched my friend
>expelled

Where? Literally no one in my town is like that, I wish I was in your class with you.

>when a girl with hijab walks by
I get a boner. Halal sex is great man. atm

>tfw you were born a few kilometers away from the USA, into Canada.
Literally Cucks : the people.

I live in the ghetto and the nigs and beaners where one thing but now I'm seeing more and more mudslimes everyday.

It happens here as well.
I can not imagine that deus does indeed vult all this...

I made about there about ethnic swedes low birthrate and the fact that we'll be a minority in our own country soon, was met with
"Ok, so?"
"We're supposed to not be racist here"
"This is not relevant"

Pagan schlodinger vikings got along well with pagan Mooslims.

>living around Muslims
lmao

>live in the white part of germany
>havent seen a nigger in my entire life
>havent seen a turk outside a kebab store in 5 years

>Nigress checking me through her rearview mirror

Soon

In Kalmar, a school called Lars kagg. I study to become an electrician so we are all male and 100% of the class is white.

>live in the white part of germany
So somewhere rural, probably Bavaria or at the North Sea?
Because there is not a single city in this godforsaken country that isn't at least 25% shitskin.

>mfw the last time i saw an arab was in France this summer

Danke merkil fur der bbc! Ja Sweden norse awakening when?

Trump victory literally prevented my suicide.

We need to purge dearborn Michigan

Saw a mussie praying on the bed of a 18 wheeler on the side of the freeway.

This was in SoCal...

I would fuck this cat girl.

>girl

>I would fuck this cat
Flag checks out.

turks weakness is nature.

I'm a waiter in a super multuculti area and I got a table of like 5 qt hijabis the other day, they were funny as hell, one of them was flirting with me hardcore, why didn't I try to get her number :(

Degenerate du sind eine homosex? In der gas kamer juden schwein

Sounds like my old class, i remember playing Erika on the schools speakers. Good times.

"Excuse me miss, but you dont have to hide your beauty in my Country."

>> reaches out to lift vail.

It somewhat does. You've gotta realize that all the immigrants live bundled up, so either you see few to none, or you see loads.

top kanker meneer

>tfw we're being invaded by werbacks instead

Geen dank nodig mede vlaaming i cant wait to restore our monarchy

Stand up and march your men to the city, Dieter.

Lmao, get used to it, whitie faggots.

Maybe don't rob the planet next time and we won't come to your country.

>I came from a great heritage, even though I have not done anything directly to contribute to it
>WHY ARE YOU HOLDING ME RESPOSIBLE FOR WHAT MY FOREFATHERS DID?

Hahaha. Retards.

A fucking leaf

>checks flag
Sounds about right

You have a sand problem there? I live in NYC, mostly korean by my area (I don't mind them but their kimchi smells like shit) but I see people from all ethnicities every day. I'm fine with it contained multiculturalism as long as America remains American. I just dont want to get shat on by sandniggers like the eurocucks.

>brown leaf
It finally clicked. Canada has so many brown leaves because its mostly winter up there.

This.

>moortugal

>"Look! I made you a heart!"

Would have worked a little better if you weren't super reactionary.

Don't you feel any pang of guilt knowing that in several generations, the progress of the world will stagnate entirely when your scapegoat/ provider will be nothing more than legend?

I can say from my personal experience, for me and my family, we've contributed a lot.

I work as hard as I can and do my best and that's all the satisfaction I need. People appreciate my contributions and I get to travel the world doing what I love.

I'm not apathetic towards the plight of my people, or sad, I just work on being the best I can be. Something lacking in a great many other types of people.

Colonialism wasn't entirely bad. Technology, education and opportunity spread. I see it as sacrifices being made.

No one owes anyone anything, and we must all struggle to achieve greatness.
The shadow looming over your heart reveals your true nature. I pity you and you are also a shining example of the problem our wonderful world will encounter in the future.

The world shall be inherited by negligent sub-humans.

>wearing crab bib
aren't shellfish haram?

Everything qts do is halal.

I see people in full islam garb all the time, you're just obviously a dumb sheltered white kid.

>Is dieectly racist to a group of people
>"Waaah! Why won't these people integrate?!"
Kys

MAKE EYE CONTACT

AND

STARE THEM DOWN

Probably a sand nigger

>mfw I'll never have to deal with jawas because I live in Finnish countryside

I live in NYC and understand multiculturalism on a much deeper level than you ever will. I understand your culture encourages closeted homosexuality to the point of hiding anything feminine, but that doesn't make it right for you to treat your mother that way. Remember Raj, assumptions make an ass of you and me.

Don't live there myself but its been called the muslim capitol of north america,

they literally have billboards in Arabic

youtube.com/watch?v=w5oLoW9jZJc

>when a hot girl with hijab walks by

Who CANADIAN/USA dual citizen here?

NYC is the biggest disappointment I have ever experienced, its a fucking filthy place, full of obnoxious cunts. Overpriced and its reputation exceeds the reality ten fold. Absolute hole. Far better places in the US

I'm white and I'm pretty feminine.
I see muslim people in hijabs almost every day, they never bother me. I've never had a bad experience with a muslim. Maybe it's just because I'm not a racist tool, but who knows.

reminder that you're a kike puppet if you fap on valentines day

you dont have mirrors in portugal?

I agree.
You need to reread Just because your in the closet, that doesn't give you the right to dress your mom like a peice of obsidian.

SAVAGE

You aren't one of those Islamophobic bigots right user?

Dude you live in Dearborn? Just get out, thats a lost cause. Seriously get out before you get a depression severe enough to actually convert you to pislam.

Dude it happens here too

>vieled woman
>not accompanied by a man
>not standing behind said man
>she's talking
Obvious fiction right here folks

No one who says dearborn has sharia law or whatever is actually from there

Dearborn muslims are just loud normies with fast cars

My moms a catholic mexican.
And I'm not in the closet, I'm trans and don't try to hide it.

I am convinced that the greatest jewish trick ever pulled is the erosion of ownership. It's not theft if it isn't your's.

AVE MARIA DEUS VULT

CRAB IS HARAM!

She must accept her lashes.

>Hardcore Nazi
>find girls in hijabs cute and innocent
>can never have them because muh white children
REEEEEEEEE WHY?

living in rich area with muslims isnt a problem.

>flag

>you will never understand multiculturalism as well as Rabbi Goldstein from Jew York
why live?

>muslim slut stares at me with "I want to fuck" eyes
Stupid slut should stick to her own sandpeople.

You keep doing you I guess. In truth, idc about whether someone is trans or religious because that shit doesn't affect me in the slightest. It's when they force their beliefs onto other's that gets me mad.

i would like to bang a muslim girl just for the danger of what might happen

Stare

change america to czech or poland and then your statement is true

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_Muslim_presence_in_the_Iberian_Peninsula

Arabs and Muslims were in the Iberian péninsula longer than Européens have been in the Americas.

No memes, how many times a week do you see this?

I'm at college and I see it like two or three times a week.

To be fair Rabbi Goldstien has far more sheckles than I do so the jews must be doing something right.

Ferme ta gueule! Tabarnak!

>be me
>be in a formerly cozy small white city in wisconsin
>be in dmv office
>a bunch of muslims speaking in their harsh barbaric tongue getting drivers liscenses
>look around, the only other blonde person in the building besides me is a middle class qt3.14 20 something girl
>she goes and sits down next to her trashy tattooed up nigger bf
>mfw

every morning
when I used to stock groceries EVERY GOD DAMN MORNING this little old lady would browse the milk fridge, take quart off the shelf, inspect it, set it down on the ground, and walk away with the fridge door wide open

The fuck is up with the copious amounts of perfume though? Do sandnigger chicks not know how to take a shower?

we don't mind the cold weather, we have steppe and siberia genes in us

your so called turks are assimilated ar*bs who think they're turks. we sent you our best top kek

why is she drawing with ketchup? Is her burka too tight or something?