Yes, you Americans are real badasses

yes, you Americans are real badasses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
youtube.com/watch?v=2zJHdCnWJ1E
baka.com.au/national/dvd-exposes-australian-commandos-at-play-in-afghanistan-20140315-34u20.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least we weren't invaded by Germany

our MP's are a joke. Poland can have this one.

Their too white to be americans

>Army MPs
>mattering
Fuck son, nasty girl water dogs are less of a joke than these police academy drop outs.

They're wearing desert camo in snowy woodlands.

They've got massive balls.

is that why you begged obama for help in fear of getting steam rolled by russia?

Nice hat, faggot lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=NE1l4-vo8I4
American elite US MARINES under mortar attack screeching and crying like children

youtube.com/watch?v=gW4AOknNLn0
British regular infantry under mortar attack laughing and behaving normally

>military police

someone has nonedited version?

For as worthless as US military police are, they wouldn't be there if it weren't for you losers shitting every pair of pants you have in fear of getting raped by Russia for the 30th time.

By the way, we invented this thing called Kevlar a few decades ago. Your boys might want to look into it.

agreed

In the US, MPs are considered lower tier so we let news have those jobs. Basically the rest of our military has to actually do stuff so we can't focus on having the best military police

Thanks for defending europe
>FOR FREE
so we don't have to

is this the photoshopped version? i cant tell anymore

THIS
american cucks dying for foreign country lmao

MP's get shit on for no reason, they go through the same training as any other army branch. The term "weekend warrior" is overly exaggerated. It's the national guard, when they aren't in the states they're MP's.

Must be a commonwealth thing to have a laugh during combat. There were apparently videos of Australian soldiers hitting golf balls in the middle of a combat zone & fishing with grenades among other shit

t. mouthbreathers who couldn't score the necessary 60 on their ASVAB to become MPs

>joining the military to do a policeman's job

It would make sense if regular infantrymen were rotated in and out of MP positions. MPs are cunts.

> why dont you send your best men to serve in pooland? (((

Anglo strength

Doesn't matter if 20,000 zulu niggers are about to rush you, just have a laugh and carry on

Some shithole country always does this with MPs. No one gives a shit about MPs, no one here wakes up and says "I want wrangle drunken soldiers at 2:00am for a living!"

Military police are a joke among armed forces. If you are a MP and you get injured, do not think that the armed forces are going to feel sorry for you if you arrested them in the past

POG confirmed. I've seen more combat capable National Guard truck drivers than I have active duty MPs.

just proves you are pathetic weak cucks who cant defend yourselves
top kek

Here's the real one

t. mouthbreather who couldn't score high enough on the easiest fucking test in the world to do what he wanted

Anything less than an 85 is an embarrassment.

Army be rolling out the new OCPs that will phase out the ACUs in 2019, I believe.

Already have mine on order. But I ETS here in a few another two months.

>projecting this hard

Literally worse than air force Security Forces.

sure sounds like it

youtube.com/watch?v=2zJHdCnWJ1E

nah, bravado isn't strength

> NE1l4-vo8I4
5th month of deployment, checking for injured, etc.
> gW4AOknNLn0
1st week of deployment, talking anecdotes to niggers, not doing shit after first hits

kek

You know what is even funnier?
These two manlets and all of their american friends will ride every polish pussy on their sight, because polish girls love foreign dick.
They cant stop thinking about burgers and get in lines to be fucked by them.
KEK on you mr Janusz Cebularski

>polish aren't white
when will this meme end

>The British Army mounted bayonet charges during the Falklands War (see Battle of Mount Tumbledown), the Second Gulf War, and the war in Afghanistan. In 2004 in Iraq at the Battle of Danny Boy, the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders bayonet-charged mortar positions filled with over 100 Mahdi Army members. The ensuing hand-to-hand fighting resulted in an estimate of over 40 insurgents killed and 35 bodies collected (many floated down the river) and nine prisoners. Sergeant Brian Wood, of the Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment, was awarded the Military Cross for his part in the battle. In 2009, Lieutenant James Adamson, aged 24, of the Royal Regiment of Scotland was awarded the Military Cross for a bayonet charge whilst on a tour of duty in Afghanistan: after shooting one Taliban fighter dead Adamson had run out of ammunition when another enemy appeared. He immediately charged the second Taliban fighter and bayoneted him. In September 2012, Lance Corporal Sean Jones of The Princess of Wales's Regiment was awarded the Military Cross for his role in a bayonet charge which took place in October 2011.

Those two should of been rangers. Since their small and compact.

t. boot airforce security forces fag who thinks he's basically infantry

>implies he did well on his ASVAB
>his best comeback is "I know you are but what am I??"

wew lad

pic related

The yanks over do it sometimes when it comes to unnecessary kit but I'm sure the other guys would be wearing vests if their government could afford to issue them.

Whats with this one pole always shitting on US troops in his country? You're the fuckers that begged us to come over because muh Russia.

If you're so fucking badass then don't beg and plead to suck big American cock.

baka.com.au/national/dvd-exposes-australian-commandos-at-play-in-afghanistan-20140315-34u20.html
Wish I could find the DVD online, it would be a good laugh.

"His report included examples of them kicking footballs in tactical positions, doing physical training in enemy areas, standing around bonfires in proximity to the green zone by night and greeting helicopters in thongs and T-shirts."

"The DVD, which has been widely circulated, reveals commandos sitting around in deckchairs while on patrol without their body armour, sunbaking and sitting in a child's blow-up swimming pool with a rubber duck."

"In some scenes commandos are standing on the top of their vehicles, still armed, and playing golf, not watching for the enemy. There is a segment called the ''10th annual boulder throwing competition'' in which commandos on patrol dig up a boulder and send it rolling down a hillside onto civilian roads below them."

"There are scenes of a drunken fight club at Tarin Kowt and ''Fist of the week'' is a commando lying on the floor of a shower so drunk he can't get up."

Free? Do you know how many American troops marry European women and take them back to the states?

You pay by getting cucked.

AFSF were lied to about combat deployments and a shot at CCT and TACP pipelines.

MPs literally join to rat on other servicemen.

More likely newfags from support units vs combat veterans.

its our government's idea, not ours. Burgers forces in Poland are a mistake.
>"free" country invites foreign troops
If we cant defend ourselves, Poland doesnt have right to exist.

This
Nasty Girl's Mammas and Pappas are the assholes of assholes.

> If you're so fucking badass then don't beg and plead to suck big American cock.

In this sence "ex"soviet east block are totally kikes 2.0.
Burgers will fight for them to expand their territory to the east, while they will shit on you constantly.

"""American"""
They're just Europeans picking up Europeans unless you refer to mestizos, niggers and jewmericans

Hey, militaryfags,

After I took my asvab (done as a joke desu), I got letters about being a nuke sub engineer.

Were they blowing smoke or were they saying I was a middling smartass?

Asking for a friend . . .

t.mayhavebeen a squibbee instead of a drunk software entrepreneur

You have to be brave or stupid to wear those red caps on their head.

And look how much their stormtrooper white belts stand out compared to the uniform.

Never forget Poland.

You literally pay for our whore women, so you are the cucks. There's a chapter in 'the Manipulated Man' entitled 'American Man the most manipulated man in the world'
lmao, you get cucked and you don't even know what hits you

yes and jim bowie killed 480 mexicans with his bowie knife at the battle of the alamo while very sickly. and you cunts lost to the revolutionary war to a bunch of back country farmers with old barely functioning muskets. dont forget we also had off duty military who got knighted for taking down the sand nigger on the train in your country.
like i said cuck

At least we are white

implying I care who Polish women fuck, they aren't my property and I don't base my happiness on external factors like whoriness of our women
stay retarded pal

>Burgers forces in Poland are a mistake.
then why did you beg obama for help from the big bad scary russians?

This

>Be an ugly manlet mongrel country
>Have ugly manlet mongrel soldiers

What a surprise

They're police not infantry, they're supposed to stand out so people can find them easily when needed.

>ugly manlet mongrel country
>coming from the leaf who is getting taken over by the chinese

I make money online and want to move to Boland but I am unsure about the language, is hard to learn ?

I'll take a few chinks over being 55% white

A. MPs have 5 main functions in the Army, only one of which is L&O. The others being area security, MMSO, detainee ops, and MOUT. So implying that our MOS only exists to "rat on servicemen" is retarded.

B. It's not my fault you're too much of a nigger to follow the UCMJ. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to join; if you lack the discipline to not break the law then you're most likely an awful soldier

>55%
i guess you also take not being able to read over a crashed economy and chinks owning your entire housing market

I was told it's one of the most difficult languages to learn in Europe.

no, it's very easy to pick up

God, Sup Forums is so full of autistic fucks. Get a fucking life and do something for society you stinky shit ass neet or go kill yourself for the sake of humanity

Why are you responding to me I don't want to move to Poland I want to move to Boland

okay that's actually kinda funny. Thanks for the keks Electrode.

are all Norwegians such badasses?

>norway
who?
>coming onto a cantonese loli scat henti smuggling and vietnamese taipan racing forum regitration partnership website to tell others to do something with their life
WEW LAD

Wenn ich das sehe
Werd ich echt sauer

lol why are MP's always such faggots?

Your previous posts imply you care quite a bit.

no they are just as retarded as you people who think your superior even though you live in run down commie block citys

Why would send our "best"? There's no one who is an actual threat to Polockland.

Fucking manlets.

didn't your cucked police punished a guy dressed like Adolf Hitler today? I don't think you should use such racist words

But did you thank both the brits and Russians for saving your ass from the nazis?

>do something for society
No.

Learn some proper english Pedro

I actually scored well enough that I could have any job I wanted.

I happened to want infantry.

you're fucking retarded m8

>the brits were about to pull out of the war until we came in

>muhhh desert boots

every single fucking time

>>the brits were about to pull out of the war...

...until Adi's attack on USSR, that single fact changed literally everything about that war.

Polacken lümmel

>Polacken lümmel

müde?

XD

Lazy germ, sleeping on his watch again. No wonder they lost.

Wie ich dieses scheiß volk hasse.
Seit wann gehören polacken zu arischen rasse?

>english
no thanks im not bucked tooth cuck. we speak american faggot

Really? Germans annexed you in a month, killed 8 billion poles and the best you've got is a pic of a dead wermacht soldier? Pathetic

>Isolationism works

It's Multicam, which is so shitty it won't even conceal you in a desert.

Also another fun fact, the US Army mostly wore desert camo during Operation Anaconda, the first major battle of the War in Afghanistan, despite the battlefield being in a mountainous woodland region.

Those truck drivers are all savages. They will kill you and use your corpse as makeshift armor. Don't fuck with Warrigs.