D E E P
E
E
P

Who is this, Sup Forums?

here drawing of mohammed

youtube.com/watch?v=sO_gQmKt8kM

Kek'd

Somebody edit the smiley into a bomb with the question: "Is this a picture of Mohamed?".

Is this a fedora?

Is this a picture of mohammed?

Is that a picture of Mohamed?

Need more maymays

What archetype does Peterson take on?

this guy seems like a massive fag, cant listen to him talk

delet this please

>Is this a picture of M103?

is this a picture of mohamed?

Is this the gender pronouns guy?

non-country

Is this a picture of mohamedeesha?

The sage?

>that pic
okay guys, bets on when the mudshit riots start?

Was he talking about the fact that you can shit talk any religion except islam in the west? or am I retarded?

That and it isn't clear as to where the line is drawn. When is it "Islamophobia" and when isn't it.

Is this a picture of american education?

On a related note I think it's becoming clear JBP is /ourguy/

He's condemned racism, stating that pushing it out into the open is a way to stop it from building up, as opposed to pushing it underground. Although i'm sure some of Sup Forums agrees with that, it's not a hivemind.

Not bad.
Not bad at all.
This man knows how to perform a speech.
You don't see many good orators anymore.

Sup Forums will never find a consensus unless hitler literally rises from the grave. That being said Jordan knows Sup Forums, believes (understands) in meme magic, hates SJW's.
I don't think we're gonna find something better anytime soon.

If any sandshit harms a hair on our beloved professor's head I will go nuclear.

>Binnish banter

yes

Top kek

Isn't a phobia an irrational fear of something?
Can someone please explain what's irrational about fear of people who will decapitate, burn, crucify or explode you for not believing in their particular brand of hugbox shit.
Could you use this as a defence in court, I wonder?

You don't get to have an opinion.

You could, but be prepared to be sentenced for a hate crime or put away in a psych ward for life.

No lawyer will argue your case is justified because it would mean arguing that fearing islam is justified and that would set a legal precedent.

>Worst girl, worst rifle

Figures

holy fuck. literally 2deep4me

Count me in.

I like Peterson and agree with a lot of what he says, but this is a pretty crap format to be honest. Usually he just states his point of view, substantiates it and explains why it is correct, or preferable to an alternative. Or, alternatively, he attacks a point of view by demonstrating why its wrong either intellectually or morally.

I agree the bill is fucking retarded though.

>it would mean arguing that fearing islam is justified and that would set a legal precedent.
maybe a legal precedent is what we need...

>tfw you can't even take a shit anymore without thinking about dominance hierarchies and Jungian archetypes

Is this a picture of Mohammed?

Is this a picture of Mohammed?

People have been using the suffix "phobia" as a means of misrepresenting a persons opposition on an issue, e.g. homophobia, Islamophobia, etc. Since a phobia typically implies an irrational fear, like you said, rather than a dislike/hatred, the position is ridiculed, without actually attacking it.

Its basically another form of "appeal to ridicule". Instead of attacking a persons argument or position intellectually, it is ridiculed in hopes of silencing it.

How to get YouTube views from Sup Forums

Spam and shill your shitty video on Sup Forums all day long.

Is this a picture of Mohammed? Though seriously, this is fucked up.

No. It is a Trilby.

JUST

Is this a picture of Mohamed?

mohamedeesha XD

underrated

Great people are usually very obsessive.

This is a picture of Mohamed

its newspeak

yes, that would be very good

>Learns explosion.
Yes.

This is actually really fucking important.

I don't think most of you really understand how fucking important this is.

Free speech (or "freedom of expression" as it's called here in Canada) isn't enshrined in a Constitution like in the US. It's a hard-fought right, granted from the Crown.

If this is taken seriously, and made into a Bill, there is N O T H I N G Canadians can (legally) do to fight it, as in the end the Government reserves the Crown right to mediate things like free speech, mobility rights, etc, here in Canada.

What's worse, this Motion, should it become Law, would be upheld by the Constitution, and the Canadian Multiculturalism Act, as protection of religion and minorities. Thus, any case making it as far as the Supreme Court would inevitably be struck down as unconstitutional.

If this Motion makes it to Law, it will essentially be ILLEGAL TO CRITICIZE ISLAM in Canada.

If this Motion makes it to Law, radical left groups in Canada will be able to claim almost any opposition to Islam and extreme Muslims in Canada as illegal and unconstitutional.

If this Motion makes it to Law, this will be the beginning of the end for Canada.

Is that one of the new evolutions?

Charlie Chaplin and

Can someone /bog/pill me on this bloke?
Is he ((((our guy)))?

mfw posting trump memes one facebook becomes an islamophobia hate crime in canada.

Actually that's not true, you can challenge that it violates the Charter under Freedom of Speech and Expression which would rule it null and void.
But courts are politicized and could gerrymander it like they tried to do in 2013 by saying hate speech doesn't fall under Freedom of expression

If this were to pass, this would unironically be the case. The CMA would work in favour of those wishing to silence all opposition and criticism to Islam in Canada. Books would be banned, people would be jailed... censorship on a national level.

Taking things even further, people would be able to argue that religious groups that hold disfavourable views towards Islam (Jews, Catholics, Orthodox Christians, etc) would be violating the Constitution, and thus have them marginalized by restricting what aspects of those religions can and cannot be practiced in Canada.

Even further still, people may be able to argue that certain aspects of Canadian Legislature (Only English and French as official languages, seperation of Church and State) and society in general (no Muslim-only schools funded by the state, etc) are in violation of Sharia Law, an act which could be seen an unlawful, and amendments may be put forward to rectify these issues.

is this a picture of Mohammed?

My bet is that the Canadian Multiculturalism Act would be used as a defense for this law, and any challenge to it would be classified as unconstitutional.

Someone PLEASE make an online twitter pole asking this very question with this image

>we all reply yes
>they will have to ban "smileys" in order to not offend muzzies
>???
>profit / infinite keks

Pretty much

The Charter rules above the CMA, there's no way they can overcome that without a common law case showing this as a mandate for the Charter's implementation.

ahahahaha holy shit that is fun

Winner.

rly mk thinki

I think yes

You don't get it, do you?

The CMA is protected by the CCOR&F. This theoretical law would be protected by the Charter, which is the basis for all legal rulings in Canada.

If this were to pass to law, there is NOTHING that would undo it, as any such attempt would be violating the Charter

kek

underage

delet this

>Not knowing Canada already has blasphemy laws

centreforinquiry.ca/canadas-blasphemous-libel-law/

Kek, they already have legal precedence to pull this off, it'll go through easily.

Good luck with your doublethink leafs!

Is he retarded or what?

damn mohammed has it going on

>class of 2 o 4

KEK
E
K

>This theoretical law would be protected by the Charter
That would mean the CMA would need to be a constitutional amendment which would need a referendum, province support as well as HoC and Senate approval.
The way I see it the bill won't pass the referendum needed for it to become law so there's no way it'll actually become part of our Constitution

Sounds like its in the bag then.