Can women make good military ministers?

Can women make good military ministers?

Other urls found in this thread:

jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html
data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS
tradingeconomics.com/iran/military-expenditure-percent-of-gdp-wb-data.html
nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160704_160704-pr2016-116.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most likely not. And you left out the best one.

Being a good, or effective, minister has nothing to do with the actual area you're working in. The minister of health does not need to be a doctor. He doesn't even have to have spent a single day in the hospital. Same with defence - an appreciation and understanding of ministerial roles and governance is required, not time spent in the military.

A competent minister needs to understand and manage funding, procurement, law, politics, areas of responsibility and parliamentary protocol. That's about it.

>Can women
If you really don't know, then a resounding NO.
Women stink
jimgoad.net/goadabode/otherarticles/womstink.html

This is the Indian Defense Minister.

FPBP

lets judge by results, does albania, germany, norway or italy have army?

no, they have a bunch of retards with 0 drills and shit equipment

>no, they have a bunch of retards with 0 drills and shit equipment

Let's be honest here, that's the best way to describe the entire Russian military.

No

The one before this dude was even worse.

>Can women make good military ministers?

They can't

Russia could probably handle an EU coalition force on its own at this point thanks to how complacent and feckless their militaries and administration have gotten

No.

>t. never served in russian army

would russian equipment be bad it would not be sold to the whole world

and we alone drill more than the whole fucking NATO

Women have no business in any position of leadership of any importance.

They're not qualified or competent.

Are there perhaps 1 in a 10,000 random women who would do a better job than most males? Sure. Probably. But they're so rare it's not even worth discussing.

The point here is that the "best person for the job" is almost never a woman when it comes to anything involving "important decision making under duress, necessitating a rational understanding of the facts."

I get embarrassed by proxy every time I see this image

Why does Iran have a (((guy))) that is running in the German elections?

>Russia
>handle an EU coalition force
>on its own

kek

only if brits, turks and burgers dont interfere

actually even belarus could take any EU country 1x1, so its not a question of strength but the supply chain

In general? Fuck no.

The reason we have a female norwegian minister of defense is that we always have a man that's head of our military, and for some reason one of them has to be a woman

so the minister of defense is almost always a woman

The only reason these countries showcase these cunts in these positions is because they don't have to fucking do anything, because of the US's role in their defense.

>all those thousand dick stares
Mattis can control his enemies by staring into their souls

So far as I am aware, there has never been a good female defence minister yet.

>we always have a man and he has to be a woman

waht

Let's see. Military expenditures as percentage of GDP:

WOMEN:
>Albania
1.2%
>Netherlands
1.2%
>Germany
1.2%
>Norway
1.5%
>Italy
1.3%

MEN
>Russia
5.0%
>Iran
2.1%
>China
2.0%

I'd say women are pretty good at getting their budgets cut and ruining the military.

Data from data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS except Iran which is from tradingeconomics.com/iran/military-expenditure-percent-of-gdp-wb-data.html

NATO

Needs
America
To
Operate

>implying Russia, Iran, and China have weak military

Its possible if no nukes. Most Nato members are concerned with meeting their diversity quota.

we have two positions, head of military and minister of defense

one of them has to be a woman

If the goal is to be a complete fuckup, then yes.

I wish I could give you a snarky remark but this is 100% true.

I hope Trump puts us back in place with the 2% norm. God knows we aren't going to do it ourselves.

>untested in a time of war

MAYBE THEY JUST HAVE A SMALLER MILITARY

Look at Europe and what it has become of women in power.

Ministers of anything are for dirt people. Secretary's of are number one.

How about you just let the women run their own military?

Size matters. Get over it.

>tfw I thought your ID was some hyper rare country

but muh quotas

I have a dream that one day our kids will be judged not by what's in their pants but by the contents of their character.

You need to stop this. Seriously. It is getting out of hand.

> t.general secretary

Yes, if their country is attacked they can write pretty mean protest notes.

They could employ women to every role. Isn't that the ultimate meaning of feminist diversity? The fact it would fail only means they should try harder.

Looks like he is taking a POO

The head of military actually has to have military experience though

the minister of defence is a civilian, which is the usual way to do it in most western countries

this shit costs money

you will have to feed wymmyns who will one day fail dramatically

not the best way to spend your budget

I'd like to see Belarus take on Greece in some unexplainable war

Those female-led military's would get BTFO by any one of those three male-led military's. It wouldn't even be fair and our country would have to step in to fix your fights.

There needs to be more spent on the military anyway. If they can reach equipment worth 2% and end up giving it to the men when shit hits the fan it'll work out better than how it does now.
>When the situation is so bad screwing around makes it better.
Don't you have one female soldier you can promote a dozen times to be the head of the female military?

belarus wins if turkey lets their fleet through Bosphorus

Not posting the image with the final form defence minister on...

unfortunately there are some rules regarding that

we need to stop holding down progress and ban males from the military

that old man is a retard, letting foreighn army on his soil and greeting them as some liberators is some ukraine tier

Ours isn't. But she sure is better than the pre-previous guy who had to flee the country in shame and scandal and who now lectures in America where shame and scandal must be so normal that they tolerate him.

Women don't make good anything.

>Americans
>Fixing

Just say she is on a meteoric rise after saving a team mate from being blown up by the grenade she dropped.

Defense ministers in Europe are mainly a position of prestige. Nothing to do with actual military anymore, the generals handle everything.

>shame and scandal are normal in america
If you only knew how bad it truly is.

How are they allowed in nato? Don't you need 2% minimum spending?

Which we won't. Fuck belarus, Greece is our greatest komsu

better a distant superpower than you.

It's about training and about you. There would be no need for burgers in Poland if your government stopped shipping rockets to Kaliningrad and stopped pressuring Belarus to put Russian military bases on their soil. We are literally preparing for war against each other.

Gets period, nukes country.

>Iran
>China
>no Poland
what the shit kind of fuck made that image

If they had extensive military experience, maybe. But I'm willing to bet that none of those women do.

They would either be limp-wristed liberal incompetents who would get the country annexed the second it falls under any real threat; or chip-on-shoulder penis-envying lesbians who would start a nuclear war just to prove they are as tough as a man. There is no middleground of "competent and level-headed" when it comes to women in authority.

As LtColonel of the Albanian Armed forces i so dearly wish Mimi's head would get busted open by a bullet.

Updated pic

Absolutely not.

Men are evolved to fight men to be on top of the dominance hierarchy.

Women are evolved to simply chose the winner. Surrendering to the invader is literally the female nature.

So what THE FUCK would a female defense minister actually do?

Position the army in the shape of a thicc ass?

The bitch plans to cut it to 0.9% this year.

The thing I like him for the most is that he renamed academy of national defense to academy of art of war

>one sex is biological designed to hunt and kill
>the other is designed to pick berries and give birth
hmm

It should be mandatory that if you want to be a military leader that you have served at least 12 years in it.

They 'can', but 99.9% of them definitely can't.

Mad dog's stares make you American inside.

I could see it happening if Russia goes into ww2 gear.

B-but why?

Easy, when these countries (with female defence ministers) the wont speak to eachother. Era of war is over, era of not contacting has began !

>Belarus fleet
Nice one!

>Being a good, or effective, minister has nothing to do with the actual area you're working in

This is why the West is dying.

Yes but only 5 countries actually do that. The USA has footed about 75% of the NATO bill for years if not decades.

Trump has vowed to smack them back into place. It's something not even our commie media knows how to spin since he's absolutely right.

nato.int/nato_static_fl2014/assets/pdf/pdf_2016_07/20160704_160704-pr2016-116.pdf

No, 2% is the recommendation. We can't literally make them spend 2%. Sadly, we're not the Soviets, we won't just blow up your cities if you don't give enough to our military alliance.

thats some unbased accusation

>Being a good, or effective, minister has nothing to do with the actual area you're working in.
You're an idiot.

probably the same proportion goes to man.

>50% quota
WEW LAD

They could achieve peace.

>Sadly, we're not the Soviets, we won't just blow up your cities

during soviet times we had a very strong army and no Soviet bases on our soil

Now we have no army, NATO forced us to scrap our ballistic missiles so that nothing can stop Turkey from invading, and we have 3 American bases on our soil for which you niggerfaggots don't even pay rent.

You're damn right you are not the Soviets, they were much better than you.

The French told us to take our military bases out of our country, and we did. The Hungarians told the Soviets the same thing, and your ancestors slaughtered them.

Spoke like a true bureaucrat. You must be one of the anti-brexit folks.

Since countries in Europe can't make their own decisions, having a military minister is useless therefore they can make good military ministers in those countries

No, but in all seriousness, MoD around the world are pretty irrelevant. Not like 95% of the world's militaries matter.

I saw this on r9k lol

are you retarded? comparing france (which has its own nukes) with fucking hungary?

fucking idiot, its like letting your enemy put his knife in your armpit

>out the bes

Think Margaret Thatcher if she had had some military experience after college/university.

Commander, bureaucratic infighter, politician and diplomat.

It's a difficult task, but someone like her would be up to it.

Most guys aren't up to it, actually.

Take the best person available at the time.

--femanon