North Korean leader's brother Kim Jong-nam killed at Malaysia airport

MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING

KIM JONG-UN'S HALF BROTHER ASSASSINATED AT MALAYSIAN AIRPORT

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38971655

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zTs3uzChx8k
youtube.com/watch?v=xte-aTS1_6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This broke hours ago. Why has it taken Sup Forums to notice? The fuck happened to this board?

People too busy shitting up the board with threads about 13 year old periscope sluts and degeneracy threads.

They used "poisoned needles." I can't even.

More like Kim Jong HAM, amirite??

Came here for this, leaving very unsatisfied.

Bump for fucking serious.

How is this shit not on the front page of Sup Forums? HOW IS FUCKING PEWDIEPIE GETTING MORE THREADS THEN THE ASSASSINATION OF NORTH KOREA'S LEADERS HALF BROTHER?

DON'T LET THIS THREAD SLIDE

False flag by kimmy-jimmy himself. WW3 inbound!

>MAJOR FUCKING HAPPENING
Meh, not really. Norks doing Nork things.

Maybe because the assault against straight, white males affects this board more than some literal who getting offed? Did you even know Kimmy had a half brother before today? Exactly, so why does it matter?

Its been around already dude.

Trump really doesn't fuck around.

All he wanted to do was go to disney land.

>"So far there are no suspects, but we have started investigations and are looking at a few possibilities to get leads," Fadzil Ahmat told Reuters news agency separately.

No suspects?
How about the one that used this weird, fantastical eye-burning cloth?

Never go to Malaysia, you'll get raped at the terminal, robbed at the baggage claim, and kidnapped during the security pat-down.

Backwater filth never even heard of a security camera.

Bump

This. They know it was a woman with some cloth, but they have no suspects? I mean, really?

Something is fishy.

Why does he look so special?

Oh fuck man, I though winter was almost over.

He fled after his uncle was killed. Kim jong-un did it, there's literally nothing more to it than that. Internal struggles.

no one cares, north korean is irrelevant. All they can do is pretend to be powerful.

We all know who ordered it, but the tool used is most definitely Japanese intelligence. Yes, I know, crazy...

too many schills

not enough....errm..Kim Jung Ils?

Too busy discussing black culture and entertainment or some eceleb. It's in the gutter.

>anything north korea related
>a happening
are you 12?

The case file for that is going right beside the case file to find the suspect in the murder of "jeb the cannibal pedophile."

They know who did it. But they're not getting involved. Let NK/SK/US deal with it. This isnt any of Malaysias business.

Holy Shit It's Real

Kys

But yes you are correct

He looked so friendly, though.

He looks like a chill guy

Probably just wanted to travel and escape his family's reputation and try to live a somewhat normal life

That's pretty much his story, when asked long ago what his plans were as his brother was taking power he said "i'm going to disney land!"

They probably got him with hydrofluoric acid, senpai.

He opposed the dynastic succession believed his younger half-brother lacked leadership qualities, the succession would not work and that North Korea was unstable and needed Chinese-style economic reform.

Pretty sure this was an inside job from NK.

It's politics. People at the top don't even care about that. To them, he's just brother of a dictator who needs to be removed to trigger his brother.

when Russia organized a Peace talk about Syria without US , THERE AMBASSADOR WAS KILLED.

NOW , north Korea did a ROCKET LAUNCH , NOW HIS HALF BROTHER IS DEAD.

america is playing dirty .

Shame he tried to get in with a Dominican Passport from the 60's.

Pewdiepie's followers finally became old enough to vote. Found r/The_Donald, then flooded into Sup Forums

Malaysian here ask me anything

Because Sup Forums is full of edgy, ignorant teenagers who every day make it more obvious that they are only useful asnthe disposable front line meat shields of memetic warfare. This is increasingly less of a space for thoughtful discussion.

Holy shit, NK using badass female assassins. Was kim watching too many hollywood movies from 2008?

North Korea has a lot of elites living abroad, this just shows them they are not safe anywhere. So just regular commie stuff

do you have a gf
does she have long hair
is it soft and warm
does it smell nice

>Pretty sure this was an inside job from NK.

Remember the news about Kim Jong Un killing his own family members for dissent? That's conditioning by the media. You see how you have that "inside job" narrative?
I have not seen an official NK story about the killings of those family members. Not even one. You can correct me if I'm wrong.

I saw a thread hours ago.
Some japanon did it.

DA PLANE! DA PLANE!
youtube.com/watch?v=zTs3uzChx8k

Also, assassinated? I'm sorry, but that reminds me of:
youtube.com/watch?v=xte-aTS1_6k

HOLY FUCK I'M A LITERAL MALAYSIAN

Christ I swear to god if this country got nuked first and I survived to tell the tale and do an AMA nobody cares because you all think I'm the guy who make the based, well written, expertly drawn and amazing comics the Adventures of Christ chan that has lots of obscure Sup Forums references and memes, google gijinka christ chan to read the comics for free and search for Maldraw patreon to support the artist.

Can't be an happening when the killing was ordered by the great leader

Your media reported that two norcoreans agents killed him? or it's something else?

Will you accept China as your overlord?

What purpose would it serve to murder his half brother other than to possibly try and provoke N. Korea into doing something stupid for retribution?

This is the cover of the best chapter of the comics btw. I genuinely like the comics and I assure you you wont be disappointed, comics are updated once a month, make sure to bookmark the blogspot link to be notified for updates.

Why would he do that? What made you think this way? This is a bizarre twist of story.

Just wait for Kim to say it was Malaysia and NK attempt to fuck them over.

Loose end. Now there is 1 less person to fight over leadership.

Kinda reminds me of Trotsky's assassination.

half brother, got kicked out off north korea by jim jong il. he was pretty much an ennemy of north korea.

Kim Jong Un has apparently never met the guy, and he apparently fell out of favor with their father due to a trip to Disneyland in Japan according to an article I read. So none of this is important most likely and won't result in any happenings. Maybe he was talking shit about the current N. Korean leadership and word got back to Kim Jong Un and he had him killed.

Think about this..
>North Korea launch balistic missile near japanese sea
>Japanese condemned it
>Trump condemned it
>UN condemned it

Maybe this are the preparatives for a visit to Kim Jong and more important this maybe be the trigger for the mother of wars

i dont care if sub human chinks get killed. the worst they could do is nuke south korea and japan. even if they did that i would not care. sub human lives doesnt matter to me.

ok there mister african man.

Who the fuck cares about that fat gook.

Sup Forums use to care about best korea
no it's all pretending to be nazis.

I can trace my ancestors back to 1320 ish. From germany and the netherlands.
You are a 60% white mutt. You probably dont know who your father was. Dont ever respond to me nigger.

(((who))) did that, mossad?

confirmed for dirty spic.

Korea eh?

can you somehow relate this to trump or pewdiepie?

if not no one cares

That's a world class run-on sentence if I've ever seen one. Well done Malaysia user.

The board got reddit'd. Now it's underage maymay central like Sup Forums.

Then it makes absolutely no sense to assasinate him. I'd say this is just a warning shot. Another family member that's abroad will be taken out next year if kju keeps these missile tests.

Is this the brother that visits Japan to go to Disneyland?

>I don't care about politics on a politics board
>The epitome of I don't care subjects

Why are you even here?
>Mexican intellectuals
Oh right

Newfag.

True. That's the absolute state of nu/pol/. Tremendously sad.

At first I was fine with e celeb bullshit like Milo

Cancer went too far.

bump

What can those gooks do, Fucking nothing that what.

>also my training is 1000 times better than yours and i can kill you anytime i want

>lel

kys you'reself mike

>half-brother
>killed at airport
He was trying to succeed the throne but Kim Jong-Un wasn't happy with that.

Why? maybe his brother was being too much of a pain in the ass.

after north koreas last 4 nukes stunts i stopped giving a shit, i know now from reading recently they finally invented a nuke that can fly over japan after so many years of shitposting they finally did it.

I'm pretty sure he has bigger fish on his plate than a half brother who's far away from home, has no intention or means of going back.

what kind of poison could be used on needles that kills so fast?

Read the article. It was a liquid on a cloth, applied to his face by a women from behind. Classic Nork assassination.

He must not mean anything to Kim and Kim won't do anything in response.
That's the only reason I can think of.

>Classic Nork assassination.

Any previous assassinations by the Norks using the same technique? Any previous assassinations at all outside NK by the current regime?

Aight, then what's the liquid? Like what kills you within minutes by just breathing in vapors?

Lots of things. Inhalation is the fast track to blood stream dispersal via lungs. That's why people snort cocaine.

alot of underage thanks to trump and /hwndu/

Surprised this didn't happen sooner desu, kimmy must be in a bad spot.

He's killing off all of his dynastic opponents, it's possible the power players are looking for a usurper.

Too many disinfo agents ITT. I'm out.