Why will Sup Forums literally defend trump if he does anything bad ?

Why will Sup Forums literally defend trump if he does anything bad ?

this motherfucker went to vacation for the third time since he became the pres
what if he doesnt build a wall and unbans muslims countries ?

that's right , as long as he tweets stuff that gets Sup Forums happy hes "/ourguy/"

Muh wall Muh migrants Muh ekonomi

he wont do shit
he is literally the same he just talks and tweets too much , and has orange skin too

No im not a shill and i dont use reddit
just keep saying that to yourself until he makes america collapse
by then it will be too late and you will regret it

I'll stop supporting him once all the globalists are dead, buried and forgotten.

I've agreed with everything he has done so far and didn't expect him to do this much.

He's gone so up and over every other president during my lifetime that I'm impressed with him and largely happy.

The typical politician waits years before actually changing something. He does multiple things in a day.

Also, why do lefties make fun of his skin for being tinted or whatever? Isn't that a form of racism or something to class him as that? I'm pretty sure he can't do too much about it. Even if he could, he shouldn't have to.

I know I responded to bait but people really believe what you typed.

Goddamn libbies today.

He's done more since than Jan than Obama did in 8 fucking years. Where was your outrage then?

hes come through on almost all his campaign promises so far and hes only a month in, why should he not take a vacation?

this is not a bait

i will reply to you with sense and reason

trump does alot of useless stuff and small amount of time to give the illusion that he is different and better than others

but in fact he wont do anything serious in such a short amount of time

he will be like all these people you opposed (obama) ( hillary )

he just hides it
He acts like he is different but he is not its just from the outside

also im not that typical sjw faggot that wants cultural enrichment and Muh equality for whites

im just saying trump is a faggot

how the fuck do you know what trump is gunna do? he said what he was gunna do during his campaign trail and he is literaly doing it as we speak,1 month in, there is literaly nothing trump can do that SJW cucks like you wont get triggered over, is there?

>SJW

as i mentioned im not a SJW

also you may or may not believe me

But the time will say im right
trump is a bad person and unfit to be a president for any country

his policies are so shit and dangerous

he is mentally unstable and his son barron proves it

yeah thats your opinion and your basing it on your emotions because you dislike trumps personality, i seriously doubt you know anything about his policies because thats what SJW's do, they care more about their emotions than actual policies

>bans muslim countries
>20% tax
>keeps threatning eeveryone
>will build a wall

yeah sure

but do you have any idea why these policies are good or bad? or do you just dislike them because of your emotions?

You're new and haven't lurked enough, the faggots that think Trump is beyond reproach and criticism are the spastics from r/donald who think this is reddit. They're useless and easily rekt in any argument, because they're so blindsided by their ethos, and reddit safespace mentality.

If I say I don't believe in Trump he'll stop existing.

>he wont do shit
he's already done a good half of the stuff he promised to do in a month and a half. Which, I might add, is more than most other presidents ever.

No he hasn't. He gives that appearance by taking photos and tweeting so uneducated people think things are being done.

It was 4 months before obama took a vacation day. Trump has taken 3 vacation weekends in 3 weeks. He's attended 4 of the possible 22 Intel briefings he could have and he's asked everything be given to him in bullet points.

He binge watches tv for an average of 3 hours a day.
Obama READ for three hours a day.
Bush read quite extensively.

Trumps a fucking imbecile who's Jewing the country.

are you for real retarded?

They block their ears and close their eyes. If you ever catch them out on something they'll just give you a Breitbart or Russia Today link that "proves" their argument.

The US is fucked. It's an embarrassment to the rest of the world. In 2001 every country in the world stood beside you. We distanced ourselves due to bush but Obama managed to bring some dignity back to the office.

Now that's gone. This will be known as Americas great shame.

My country's real enemy is the establishment. If they're Trumps enemy as well then I am willing to support anything it takes to break their grip. Up to and including the baking of 6 gorillion commie globalists.

Trump may very well be as shitty as the others but we know what the establishment was steering the ship toward and I say fuck that.

Better dead than red. Fix it if it can be fixed and if not then scrap it and start again.

I would have been willing to fight if killary had won and I would fight to keep Trump in so long as he stands against shekel whores and their cucks.

So you're saying Hillary would've been better?

>but but hillary!

Remember when Democrats were blaming Romney and McCain 3 months after the election was over. No? Neither do I.

lol neck yourself my famalam

>Billionaire Republican real estate developer from manhattan.
>Not establishment.

Pick one.

McCain is a traitor. His treachery in Vietnam was second only to his traitorous attack on the USS Forrestal, where 132 US troops died due to "Johnny Wet Start" showing off.

You can actually hear his anti-US speech that he gave during captivity. He's not stressed out at all.

Vets alive at the Hanoi Hilton call McCain "Songbird".

Sure helps to have your daddy be an Admiral to keep your record clean.

I stated that he may be just as shitty but they obviously don't like him or his ideas.

He may be my enemy but he makes my entrenched enemies unhappy and I'll take what I can get.

>im just saying trump is a faggot
That just makes me even happier that he's there. Seriously, even if he did something bad, the people that like him would not care. The media cried wolf too many times. He will only get stronger from here on out.

>Muh wall Muh migrants Muh ekonomi

>he wont do shit
>he is literally the same he just talks and >tweets too much , and has orange skin too

Everything you say is something a faggot teen on Facebook says. Seriously, the fact that this post is made is another indicator that his shit is working. God Bless America.

That's because they were still busy blaming Bush.

Not really no.

>Implying Trump supporters haven't been blaming obama for every one of Trump's fuck ups.

See Yemen, and the Muslim ban for further details.

Considering that almost half of his cabinet is still to be confirmed he is doing wonders.

Who are your enemies then?

Because globalists is quite a broad term. It can be good or bad. The only real major communist countries left are China, Cuba and NK. Two of which are trading partners with the US.

So who is your enemy?

I'm still in wait and see mode, but as ridiculous as it might sound, I think the least encouraging thing about his presidency so far has been his stupid dominance handshake bullshit.

There was no reason to try and pull that on the Japanese prime minister and needlessly antagonize our ally like that. It just looked fucking stupid, and then he tried to do it to Trudeau and failed which is arguably even more embarrassing.

There's a fine line to tread between projecting strength and just looking like an insecure asshole. Trump is coming off as a guy who has to whip out his dick to everyone he meets. His compulsive narcissism is getting really frustrating.

Doing wonders for countries like China and Russia. They never dreamed they'd have such a useful idiot.

Europe and NATO. Not so much.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all%20seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

var words = new Array();
var output;
function setVisible(visi)
{
var x = document.getElementById("CRW_txt5");f

Your Industrial Accident level of salt means he's doing a fantastic job.

Keep crying, bitch.

Oh, and fuck you and your goat-fucking religion of child molesting suicide bombers.

At this point, basically everyone at the top. The elites are the head, the media is their mouth, and the letter agencies are the eyes and ears. The majority of republicans and democrats are just different sides of the same coin beholden to their masters.

If Trump and Bannon want to destroy that, then I support any and all means of doing so.

Here's the thing potatonigger: no American gives a fuck about what some europoor (especially a fucking Mick) thinks about the US. You fags nitpick and whine and act like you know an iota about our government. We don't think about you and your shit hole country ever. I know posting weak bait on a Yugoslavian mold growing BBS makes you forget about the damp grey squalor you live in, so I'll give you a (you), but please consider doing something more productive with your time. Maybe fix your own clay, I don't know.

>Has the entirety of the entrenched political establishment against him.
>Has the entirety of the mainstream media against him - Hollywood & The Fake News.
>Has the entirety of the SJW & Leftist blocs against him - niggers, spics, kikes,faggots, bitches & whores of all stripes.
>Is opposed by elitist social engineers - from the halls of power to the darkest dens.

Still this motherfucker stays winning. You fucking wish you had the stamina of an elderly, orange-tinted man.

Hysterical cunt shills always LARP about the end of the world, but they never say exactly how. Because he called CNN fake news? Because he freely expresses his opinions even when they dissent against popular sentiment? Because he takes a hardline on crime? Because he refuses to kowtow to terrorists, pedophiles, traffickers, cartels & ILLEGAL immigrants? Because he's trying his best to restore our economy, so these niggers can get jobs & quit raping & murdering women?

Fuck off shills.

Of course.

It's generally a requirement for a cult of personality on this scale.

I'll explain in a nerd way:
Three factions wants to rule all the world of Arrakis:
- Artreides, represented by metacapitalists, UN and EU
- Ordos, represented by Russia and China (by the way: they are still de facto empires); and
- Harkoonen, represented by Arab world.
The only ones who don't make part of this scheme are right-wing, non globalist America the non-secular jews from Israel and Catholic church.
Since George H. Bush (look at his NWO speechs), it seemed that American elite was colluding with Globalists, but one could see that this wasn't a consensus there (see Ross Perot and Tea Party).
Also, China is more and more integrated with Arteides too. When was the last time you saw in the great media somethng about Tibet independence?
Finally, with Francis, Catholic Church were more integrated with Arteides.
Only Israel were unharmed, after they were redpilled of what happened after they gave up Gaza Strip.
Then the last year happened:
- Fremen got a capitol victory at Great Britain and US, and it is making an unholy alliance with Russian for get rid of Artreides - which also allies with Russia for get rid of Harkoonen
Source: "The USA and the New World Order", a debate with Olavo de Carvalho and Alexandr Dugin.