Dear white people

If this show is a satire, then why do you all believe this is anti-white?
I don't think they mean this stuff, hence why it is just a satire. They are just poking fun at some things white people do.
It reminds me of the boondocks, where they poke fun at black culture sometimes.
Do you really believe this is demonizing whites?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EbVd20cX5hU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Try making a satirical show about whites picking on blacks. Let's just try that and see how it goes, okay? Then get back to us.

Whycome they're all halfe-caste? None of them are black blacks.

theyre all light skin niggas

Don't have american blacks nothing to talk about but whites and being black?

Jews use the cover of satire in ways they'd never allow goyim to though.

There are plenty of shows that episodes of whites picking on black stereotypes like robbing a bank or something. They are taken as jokes and aren't meant literally.
Don't get me wrong, if people actually take this "Dear white people" seriously then I agree we have a problem in our hands. But I don't think anyone actually believes this religiously.

#notallwhites you racist piece of shit

Blacks don't rob banks. That shoot the 7 11 clerk for $320.

The thing is, judging from articles, protests, and the words of activists themselves it's pretty pretty hard to differentiate between satire and the real thing. I doubt tumbler guys can see the difference. Life has become so over the top retarded it might as well could be true.

$350

No, it says satire on the cover of the movie box.
The movie's intent is not to be literal, and anyone who takes it literally is retarded.

You have to understand that the 'whites' on this board are special snowflakes who get offended by everything.

And Muh dick

>muh satire

make a show called dear black people and try calling it satire

At this point it doesn't fucking matter. White people are tired of getting shit on. So you don't get to make a 10 episode season where nine episodes shit on whites and then the last five minutes of episode 10 reveal it all to be satire.

It's over jews. You don't get to make money on this anymore.

> Because the 'red-pill' means believing in the concept of race and than taking credit for what your ancestors did.

Yeah? Do customers know what the satire is about?

Actually they can do what ever they want since it's a free country.

Blame the marketing team for how they presented it.

white people tired of getting shitted on for a few years but don't mind shitting on all other races on the media and in the culture for decades. TOPKEK you sound just like a special little snowflake mad that they are getting bullied.

Again, referring to my boondocks example, it shits on black culture all the time.
Don't you think blacks would get tired of getting shit on by how their culture is?
The show almost deliberately makes fun of black people on how they talk, how dumb they can be, nigga moments, etc

That is only one example of a tv show.
I am sure we have all seen episodes of family guy or something that shit on blacks.

Real black people were too disruptive on set

you are the exact reason we hate liberals. Take the mask off and just admit you're a libtard.

Yes, it also says that on the box.
>pic related
It's about being black in white area.

Because in this era you can't do a show called "Dear black people" or "Dear hispanic people" because it would be "racist, homophobe, bigotry, etcetera".

>it shits on black culture all the time

it does exactly what every other black family drama did

it's like a slightly more extreme fresh prince

make a program where white people tell blacks what they're allowed to do, have them trash their homes when they don't get their way, and call it satire

> The exact reason we he hate liberals is because conservatives act like little bitches.

ok

Ends in interacial couples and also doesnt ignore the issues in black society.. its a movie that is swlf aware that niggers do exist.

brb

starting show called

>dear black people

You should watch Black Dynamite, the show by the same guy. It's based on a movie.

That show shits on black people more than anything I've EVER seen on Sup Forums. I like white people thinking they are the only ones getting shat on.

>Dear Jewish People
>it's okay, only satire

Who cars what a bunch of monkeys think, niggers are so stupid they arent even coming up with the anti white rhetoric its gay ass white men

The movie was satire and showed both sides in a reasonable manner.

The show has a different writer who literally hates white people.

Are you guys obsessed with Jews because you get cucked by them?

Stop farting on the couch if you expect someone else to buy it from you.

Dear black people stop being violent drug dealing piece of shit gangsters , get a job and take care of your goddamn kids if you do this your cool but we know your not mentally capable so fuck off and die

>starting show called
>>dear black people

Already exists.
It's called your local evening news.

>If this show is a satire, then why do you all believe this is anti-white?

Everything is now political you idiot.

You are one of those idiots who believed that The Daily Show was satire.

The point is that you think the show it shitting on white people, making jokes about the white race, ambushing them at points.
There are a multitude of tv episodes all over family guy, american dad, almost any adult swim/comedy central tv show that have those episodes that shit on black people.
South Park is one huge example, they make race war jokes and tell blacks what is and isn't ok.
It's all a satire.

The daily show is satire.

it surprises me how people are protesting this show when they haven't seen the movie. Sam literally gets told out by a older black guy about how her radio show is only causing more division

The daily show has been known to be a satire tho.
You are allowed to make a show to be satirically biased towards a side.

Boy that cast sure looks diverse

Did they meet the diversity quota of no white people?

Nice.

S a v a g e

My father actually took me to watch this movie.
People are protesting only because they see the title and judge the book by its cover.
I didn't like the movie too much, but it wasn't terrible.

>nothing to see here goyim

This. Everyone in that photo is mixed race. As are a significant portion of "black" celebrities and the majority of all successful "black" people. Compare them to full-blood afros and the difference is retardedly clear.

>family guy
>american dad
>south park

funny that none of those programs are called "dear black people"

they also make a point to satirize everyone and everything with a wide brush, they're not just a series set from one perspective

none of them were also made during one of the worst periods of race relations between blacks and whites since the 60s

it's propaganda now, no matter what race it targets

There actually isn't anything to see. Way to post a list of successful Jews.

> Source needed.

>nothing to see here goyim

If satire works like that them I can say niggers in a joke no problem.

Yeah and pol actually loves kikes all of the pointing out of the shitty things they finance and promote like this show are just satire. Seriously how have we not id's the merchant qbehind the curtain on this. Noggers can't produces by themselves on scale. There is a kike involved at the upper level.

No whites are the criminals in TV shows way more than anyone else. Seeing a black criminal is a rarety, usually followed by them being innocent.

>funny that none of those programs are called "dear black people"
Is that really what you want? Just a movie to be about "Dear black people?"

It doesn't matter what perspective how they are attacking someone, as long as they are poking fun at a certain group just like this movie is doing in a satirical manner, then it should be ok.

Again, you are taking the show too literally as if people actually believe this. Why don't you actually watch the movie, and you might get a few laughs about things that are probably common on the white community. You don't have to get offended just because of the title.

>Do you really believe this is demonizing whites?
Do you really think a show produced by and starring white people talking about what blacks do would be allowed to air?

Once again thanks for posting how successful Jews are. Is this supposed to be a cucked thread?

Yet, do you boycott those tv shows?
No, we laugh it off because we get it is just a joke.

>Dear White People
>The entire cast are mulattos
>None are pure black

isn't it weird how black people can call white people crackers and make fun of their looks, food etc

but if you call a black a nigger or make fun of their shit, they freak out?

I didn't really find anything spectacular about it either. I honestly didn't think it was still popular enough to get a TV show

Well, make a show doing the same. See how that'll work out.

>None are pure black

whoosh

I pretty much don't watch television because it's so completely politicized in the opposite direction.

The show is literally about a black "WE WUZ KANGZ", grill-power feminazi realizing how stupid and racist she really is, and how fucked up the college system is due to identity politics.

Its not what you want to hear—anglo master-race dick sucking—but it is an acknowledgement of the overly politicized and politically correct atmosphere of universities.

At least now 'whites' have their own "N" word that pisses them off. Feels good to watch people get pissy from being called Nazis.

>supporting this bullshit show

I'm Jewish and I would never watch this crap
What can be gained by watching it...more "rights" for blacks?
A better understanding of blacks?

Seriously, who gives a shit about them

What is it with you guys and 'purity?'

"Dear black people" is a line in the movie. The show is literally a satire about "WE WUZ" and magical melanin negroes.

I don't care if this show is anti-white. Its fucking retarded and it fits in nicely in the leftist bullshit narrative.

And since George Soros recently bought a good chunk of NTFLX stock I just want to see it crash and burn.

Shill harder, im still not resubscribing and anyone that does is an imbecile.

>Again, you are taking the show too literally as if people actually believe this. Why don't you actually watch the movie, and you might get a few laughs about things that are probably common on the white community. You don't have to get offended just because of the title.

people are rightly angry because even if an exact copy of this with the roles reversed was made, the left and nonwhites everywhere would be throwing shit from all angles and causing an uproar

but whites are just supposed to sit down and take it because hey we're the oppressors and we've got problems too right?

this shit isn't new, this type of story and satire isn't new, white people get trashed at every opportunity and we let it happen because for a long time fair was fair

today it's a blatant insult and we're sick of it

you would think people would know this by now but it seems like blacks and whites have no idea what the movie was about

Yeah and what pisses me off is that whites got it cancelled because it was too racist to black people. Many such case, SAD!

All of it's ok, or none of it is.

Let me pitch my show about the daily life of your average pavement ape to Netflix and call it satire because it's hip to hate ____ people.

Just goes to show how fucking little attention this internet generation has. See a headline—react. Feel threatened—attack. Never thinking, always feeling. Good goyim.

You guys are idiots if you don't realize this series is funded by ((them)) to entice a race war. This series makes whites look like the offspring of Hitler and Blacks look like... Blacks.

>even if an exact copy of this with the roles reversed was made, the left and nonwhites everywhere would be throwing shit from all angles and causing an uproar

They would be just as fault as you guys are being. If there was a "Dear black people" I would make this same thread and make my same points. Nothing would change. Don't try to make your actions seem righteous because another side does it too.
White people get trashed on, yes. So does every other race and ethnicity. Go to any comedy show, watch Louis CK, whatever. He makes fun of them all. You sound like a faggot who thinks people only pick on you and that the world is against you. Why not accept it is a joke and move on?

If we are expected to take the blame for what our ancestors did, it is logical to take the credit.

> Can't have it both ways Tyrone

The show is red pilled, it has black people calling out the media for wanting hood culture

Why should you accept the blame of what your ancestors did? Can't you just be a fully functional adult?

>Implying it isn't just Adult Swim being shit to anything that isn't live action

Seriously, look at what happened with Moral Orel. I'm honestly surprised Venture Brothers hasn't been cancelled.

They think they're actually black? They are merely first world, light-skinned, half-whites.

I think it's called nepotism...

It's just funny and ironic that the best "black" people that represent their society aren't really entirely black. They don't realize how much they need white people to even prosper on a basic level.

Or are they truly the master race?

Well, you got that right at least. The only funny thing about Trump being in office was putting his orthodox Jewish son-in law in a government position.

Watching fascists get played by Jews is the only up side this election has.

lmfao
Why are you shilling this woke coon shit?

thomas sowell is black

I think it has to do more with you obsessing over their skin color. If put sides stopped this nonsense we would be fine.

most of the blacks in america are mullatos

>White people get trashed on, yes. So does every other race and ethnicity. Go to any comedy show, watch Louis CK, whatever. He makes fun of them all. You sound like a faggot who thinks people only pick on you and that the world is against you. Why not accept it is a joke and move on?

because times have changed and many more people aren't seeing this shit as a joke you fucking mongoloid

this isn't the days where everyone could crack a joke and laugh it away together

that shit ended when the president went on national TV and said blacks were being hunted down by police and targeted "disproportionately"

people aren't going to take social commentary against nonwhites, so we're not taking any more against whites

quick rundown
>main character is nigga girl
>wins some presidency of high school stuff
>has a whole group of triggered nigga
>white ppl throwing party with niggas masks
>nigga raid the party and it gets a bit violent
>main character realize it's all bullshit, admit she has daddy issues and chose the white guy

But lets forgot the subplot of the gay black dude who just wants to be his own independant self without any designated identity as "a gay" or "a black" and just wants to be himself, but everyone keeps trying to bait him into being what they automatically assign him by appearance or preference.

While the pacing is awful in the movie, the white dudes are super strawmen, and the dialogue gets so high class and smarmy that its almost cringy, the movie does get across the point at the end that identity politics is bullshit.

However much of that point is lost when the ending note of the movie is "HERE ARE A BUNCH OF REAL LIFE WHITE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY WHITEFACE, JK WE WERE GONNA RACEBAIT THE END ANYWAY."

Its a really weird film

Sage
No one cares about this shitty meme, Tyrone. Fuck off back to le_reddit please

I don't make fun of 'races' or any other metric of bigotry.
I discuss real issues, with real implications that need real solutiins.
I don't believe these are things to joke about. This gives people artistic freedom to intentionally misframe and misrepresent the issues and frees them from the responsibility of having to defend their assertions or make logical arguments.

This is what they've done with
>the daily show
>the cobert report
>that shit fest that is John Oliver
>almost all prominent stand up comedians
And now it's bled over in to everything.
All the regular late night shows, SNL, almost everything on MTV, Comedy Central, etc.
And they're logging nonstop serious allegations evert time you put a celebrity in front of a podium or 'interview' them for some shit 'news' or talk show.

I don't believe for a second that this trend was not part of the plan for the people at the top of these businesses/institutions.

youtu.be/EbVd20cX5hU

Underrated

You think real niggers would get up off their ass and get a job? This is the best they could find...

Precisely why this show is getting shit on. People are free to shit on it.

cuts both ways..